Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChul0  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about her too. She's been posting for awhile now and used to go by the name Foreign Bella several months back. I remember seeing 1 good review (#16106) but if my memory serves me right, I also think that I saw a review where someone said that he got in the room laid down a donation and shortly after there was a knock at the door.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/foreign-bella-new-xxx-package-deals-on-videos-and-pics/34597829

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/foreign-bella-special-on-videos-and-pics/32302846
    15 $ deposit never liked those she looks smokin and would give it go but I hate deposits so I'll wait for somebody else.

  2. #19030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    And the pics she sends out are Katie Morgan (and she claimed to be her when I asked). She also send me a pic of her Maine ID to prove she is in Portland when I asked about the multiple ads. 100% scam.
    LOL anybody who has fallen for that OMG! Katie Morgan lmao in my freakin dreams. Crazy that she even said that, like nobody heard of her or she would actually be posting smh.

  3. #19029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by AlBsJunk  [View Original Post]
    That's really easy to photoshop and commonly done to scam people through Facebook.
    And the pics she sends out are Katie Morgan (and she claimed to be her when I asked). She also send me a pic of her Maine ID to prove she is in Portland when I asked about the multiple ads. 100% scam.

    I deleted the picture because it shows her address

    A2

  4. #19028
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    A pic of a driver's license which she could have grabbed from the vast reaches of the internet.
    I'm staying. Enjoying my coffee.

  5. #19027
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingInVA  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with her? I was about to reach out until I saw this post.
    I've been wondering about her too. She's been posting for awhile now and used to go by the name Foreign Bella several months back. I remember seeing 1 good review (#16106) but if my memory serves me right, I also think that I saw a review where someone said that he got in the room laid down a donation and shortly after there was a knock at the door.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/foreign-bella-new-xxx-package-deals-on-videos-and-pics/34597829

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/foreign-bella-special-on-videos-and-pics/32302846

  6. #19026
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Pics of Michelle. She doesn't advertise very utr.
    I rarely post anything, but these pics deserve a God damm!

  7. #19025

    Photoshop

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    She also had an ad for Richmond and the drivers license picture showed a Richmond address.
    That's really easy to photoshop and commonly done to scam people through Facebook.

  8. #19024
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Is all set I sent a lot of you mongers info. It's on for Saturday5-7. Michelle is excited to partake.
    Thanks. If any of you guys that I trade info with on here are going to be there, shoot me an inbox. Look forward to meeting some of why'all.

  9. #19023

    I don't know about that

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She has her price in USD and euros, that's usually a indication that it's fake.
    If you look at the forum there are a lot of positive reivews about this girl from some senior members.

  10. #19022

    You want a toe?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    She also had an ad for Richmond and the drivers license picture showed a Richmond address.
    A pic of a driver's license which she could have grabbed from the vast reaches of the internet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ******_inline_nqir5iIzdF1qdd23b_500.jpg‎  

  11. #19021

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Pics of Michelle. She doesn't advertise very utr.
    Would love to meet her.

  12. #19020

    Nicole Morgan

    Do you have a previous relationship with her? She could literally be sitting in California or wherever texting 1000 guys. My rule is never ever pay upfront or that money is as good as gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    She also had an ad for Richmond and the drivers license picture showed a Richmond address.

  13. #19019
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll look elsewhere.

  14. #19018
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Is all set I sent a lot of you mongers info. It's on for Saturday5-7. Michelle is excited to partake.
    Let us know how it goes.

  15. #19017
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...x/003066049160

    Does anyone have any info or location on this blackmailing ***.
    What's the deal with her? I was about to reach out until I saw this post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape