Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 10622
-
01-28-21 01:17 #3812Regular Member

Posts: 6Daisy's only fans
Does anyone have her only fans link?
Originally Posted by MilkyTears213
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/57718651/
-
01-26-21 13:47 #3811Senior Member

Posts: 140ItsJulie
I spend some time in Puyallup. Her profile has a heck of a lot of "No's" to it.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 20:05 #3810Senior Member

Posts: 287It never hurts to ask the important thing is to make them understand you do it all the time and its not a big deal because guess what it really is not a big deal its like taking your car in for an oil change you just happen to prefer pennzoil also having recent test results ready to go it helps remember these are professionals so we can be pro too its really not that hard.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 11:23 #3809Senior Member

Posts: 3748Transparency!
PSE, GFE, open minded, no rules, no limits, true GFE, ultra-GFE, yada yada yada. All these things can mean anything they want them to mean! Some girls don't even know what the fuck BBFS means. So, when I interview them about services at all (and sometimes I don't, if I'm concerned about scaring them off), I make it COMPLETELY EXPLICIT. I simply ASK them, by phone, text, or email, with an unequivically worded query-- something like: "I am only interested if you are willing to fuck bareback for that price. Are you willing to fuck without a condom?" That way there is NEVER any room for misundrestanding!
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 14:43 #3808Senior Member

Posts: 59My hope
So, my hope is that if you see someone advertising PSE you request BBFS and if they do not actually offer it then tell them that PSE is BBFS. My thinking is that we can reclaim it and it will allow providers a clear way to offer without having to put BB on the Ad.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
Just an idea.
-
01-22-21 08:38 #3807Regular Member

Posts: 5https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-good-as-ever-(icantakeit).
Originally Posted by MaxNoun2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 07:32 #3806Regular Member

Posts: 5This girl belongs here.
Met her on backpage back in the day. She posts every now and then. She's usually ok with bb, think cip was an up sell YMMV.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-good-as-ever-(icantakeit).
-
01-21-21 23:17 #3805Senior Member

Posts: 105PSE vs. BBFS
It used to mean PSE was slam dunk BBFS, but not anymore. Just like GFE meant hugging, kissing, BBBJ, and CFS. Times change as the GPS tolerant guys let he ladies set the standard.
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 23:16 #3804Senior Member

Posts: 502Sweet!
That's a shame that it has changed. I'm not doubting you. I wish there was a clear way to understand who actually provides BBFS.
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 22:12 #3803Senior Member

Posts: 59Guess I was lucky then
Well then I guess I am one lucky SOB because I am a little fat and not hung but I used to get BBFS from almost all who put PSE. Just in the last few months has this changed.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 15:59 #3802Senior Member

Posts: 502PSE does not mean BBFS
You were wrong. Maybe at some point some girls started using it to mean BBFS, but historically it just meant more hardcore, dirty talk, crazy positions, maybe Greek, etc. Of all acronyms that I've found most likely to refer to BBFS, it's been VIP, but not all girls with VIP menus are giving out BBFS. About the only thing definite about BBFS is that it is YMMV in most cases.
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 15:55 #3801Senior Member

Posts: 502Hell yeah! Thanks. Was CIP an option?
Originally Posted by MilkyTears213
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 17:45 #3800Senior Member

Posts: 1364Acronym:
That would be Escort Babylon.
Originally Posted by FrequentPoon
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 15:24 #3799Regular Member

Posts: 18About Kate: Sent you a DM. We're not supposed to post numbers directly here in the open right?
Originally Posted by Thucydides2000
[View Original Post]
Tryhard mentioned her TNA was banned when she had a rob report and then there was weird stuff going on where another girl took over her account which is when the account was permanently banned. I never had any rob issues with her but I also never allowed her or me get into a position where a rob was really possible. Like all providers she lies about anything and everything that will get you to see her and pony up and it wouldn't surprise me if she runs off with money if you make yourself an easy mark. It never happened to me but don't be stupid. I also have no idea what she's like now since the last time I saw her was lateish 2019 and who knows what drugs, covid, and a lack of steady clients have done since then. If you do see her I'd like to know what it was like.
Escort Babylon http://escortbabylon.net/.
Originally Posted by FrequentPoon
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 14:55 #3798Senior Member

Posts: 32Eb?
What is EB acronym?
Originally Posted by SumpThing
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




