Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19024
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Is all set I sent a lot of you mongers info. It's on for Saturday5-7. Michelle is excited to partake.
    Thanks. If any of you guys that I trade info with on here are going to be there, shoot me an inbox. Look forward to meeting some of why'all.

  2. #19023

    I don't know about that

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She has her price in USD and euros, that's usually a indication that it's fake.
    If you look at the forum there are a lot of positive reivews about this girl from some senior members.

  3. #19022

    You want a toe?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    She also had an ad for Richmond and the drivers license picture showed a Richmond address.
    A pic of a driver's license which she could have grabbed from the vast reaches of the internet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ******_inline_nqir5iIzdF1qdd23b_500.jpg‎  

  4. #19021

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Pics of Michelle. She doesn't advertise very utr.
    Would love to meet her.

  5. #19020

    Nicole Morgan

    Do you have a previous relationship with her? She could literally be sitting in California or wherever texting 1000 guys. My rule is never ever pay upfront or that money is as good as gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    She also had an ad for Richmond and the drivers license picture showed a Richmond address.

  6. #19019
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll look elsewhere.

  7. #19018
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Is all set I sent a lot of you mongers info. It's on for Saturday5-7. Michelle is excited to partake.
    Let us know how it goes.

  8. #19017
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...x/003066049160

    Does anyone have any info or location on this blackmailing ***.
    What's the deal with her? I was about to reach out until I saw this post.

  9. #19016

    Thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWork  [View Original Post]
    I also only saw her twice. First time was great, no clock watching, everything covered, was 1. 5 for hh, 2 for hh w Greek. 2nd time she was high as fuck. She even took a couple of bumps while I was there. Took forever to get ready. Was still 1. 5 for hh, but 2. 5 for hh w Greek. She was rambling about selling some powder, & claims to have been "traded" for a while. It may have just been a bad day or time for her, I'm not going back.
    Thanks my man. That's a no go for me. I hate when providers do drugs in front of me or are high during the session. Sounds like she's on the decline. Also, the note about her being "traded" is also a no go for me. When last I saw she just seemed like one of those dancers / strippers that travel up and down the east coast going from club to club and then providing on the side. If that's not the case then it's a no go.

    Appreciate the intel man. You just saved me a trip.

  10. #19015
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She's in Maine and requires a deposit. Go w your gut.
    She also had an ad for Richmond and the drivers license picture showed a Richmond address.

  11. #19014

    Gangbang

    Is all set I sent a lot of you mongers info. It's on for Saturday5-7. Michelle is excited to partake.

  12. #19013
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or any intel. She looks hot as hell, even showed me a picture of her drivers license with part of the info blocked, but wants a cash app up front and I just don't do it. She has also been on SA.

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/145/post...t-escort-.html
    It would be nice if she's for real.

  13. #19012

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    Almost saw her, but didn't. See my 12/19/2020 review #18468.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...480&viewfull=1#post5121480.
    Tried her last night. Asked for a time, she asked for later specified time. I asked was she ready. Didn't get a response until an hour after the specified time.

  14. #19011
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Is she still worth the visit when comparing her pre-med weight to her post med weight?

    You said the ass is still round and soft but idk if you saw her when she still had a massive ass. That thing was crazy. Only saw here twice when she was in my area then she disappeared. Been meaning to get back with her and do a nice multi hour session. But if the body is too far gone from it's peak then it may not be worth it.

    Also, what's the rates?
    I also only saw her twice. First time was great, no clock watching, everything covered, was 1. 5 for hh, 2 for hh w Greek. 2nd time she was high as fuck. She even took a couple of bumps while I was there. Took forever to get ready. Was still 1. 5 for hh, but 2. 5 for hh w Greek. She was rambling about selling some powder, & claims to have been sex trafficked for a while. It may have just been a bad day or time for her, I'm not going back.

  15. #19010

    Still worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWork  [View Original Post]
    Coke for sure, not certain about others.
    Thanks. Is she still worth the visit when comparing her pre-med weight to her post med weight?

    You said the ass is still round and soft but idk if you saw her when she still had a massive ass. That thing was crazy. Only saw here twice when she was in my area then she disappeared. Been meaning to get back with her and do a nice multi hour session. But if the body is too far gone from it's peak then it may not be worth it.

    Also, what's the rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape