Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 273 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 323 373 773 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 17751
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13671

    Daytime stroll?

    Been a while since I been out and I've got the day off tomorrow. Daytime stroll recommendations?

  2. #13670
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Compared to how it's been, that's the most I've seen out in months. So to me that's considered "poppin", especially on one of the slowest nights of the week.
    Actually Fib can have more girls out on the weekdays versus the weekends I found that especially true years back when they still had somewhat decent girls.

  3. #13669
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    First it's sad when 7 girls out is considered "hopping" especially when they are all not worth picking up LOL. Second, yes the site was acting crazy, kept showing me posts in reverse order as in oldest first, shit came up from 2010, I couldn't post or comment.
    Compared to how it's been, that's the most I've seen out in months. So to me that's considered "poppin", especially on one of the slowest nights of the week.

  4. #13668
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    First it's sad when 7 girls out is considered "hopping" especially when they are all not worth picking up LOL. Second, yes the site was acting crazy, kept showing me posts in reverse order as in oldest first, shit came up from 2010, I couldn't post or comment.
    LOL yea true about Fib ain't nothing left but trash on that once infamous hoe stroll.

  5. #13667
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Didn't go out last night. Hit up the RaceTrac by my house to get tickets. Anyone hit F I B? I may go Friday night.
    Supposed to rain Friday night but Saturday seems decent sunny and high around 57 I might pass through Saturday evening.

  6. #13666

    Website messing up / FIB

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Tried to post this last night but the site kept acting up.

    F I B was actually quite hoppin last night (Monday). I was there only 30 minutes (9:30-10) and there were 7, yes SEVEN SWs out, well, let's say 6 and Nikki LOL. One SW was light skin, big nappy hair, and wearing a black onesie thong kind of thing (yeah you could see her ass cheeks). Only saw one WSW (other than Nikki) who was at the side of the Valero. She looked like she had red dyed hair, white sweater, and leggings. She was smoking a cigarette and hanging with 2 black guys so of course I didn't even bother (BTW yall ever notice even when you park at a gas pump those yayhoos outside will still try to talk to you?) The rest of the SW were BSW (two by the Super Inn, and the other 2 along with the light skin one) and were all standing on Frederick. No LE around. Tried to post this last night so yall could go see for yourselves. Anyone else had problems with this website?
    First it's sad when 7 girls out is considered "hopping" especially when they are all not worth picking up LOL. Second, yes the site was acting crazy, kept showing me posts in reverse order as in oldest first, shit came up from 2010, I couldn't post or comment.

  7. #13665
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    I assume you going to Fib to buy some Lotto tickets?

    LOL If I wasn't working tonight I'd pass through it's 9 pm now and still in the 50's.
    Didn't go out last night. Hit up the RaceTrac by my house to get tickets. Anyone hit F I B? I may go Friday night.

  8. #13664
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I'll be going out tonight but only to go buy some lottery tickets. Don't forget to get yours LOL.
    I assume you going to Fib to buy some Lotto tickets?

    LOL If I wasn't working tonight I'd pass through it's 9 pm now and still in the 50's.

  9. #13663
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Tonight Tuesday night going to be not so chilly lows in the upper 40's so it might be some out tonight also but I will be at work.
    I'll be going out tonight but only to go buy some lottery tickets. Don't forget to get yours LOL.

  10. #13662
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Tried to post this last night but the site kept acting up.

    F I B was actually quite hoppin last night (Monday). I was there only 30 minutes (9:30-10) and there were 7, yes SEVEN SWs out, well, let's say 6 and Nikki LOL. One SW was light skin, big nappy hair, and wearing a black onesie thong kind of thing (yeah you could see her ass cheeks). Only saw one WSW (other than Nikki) who was at the side of the Valero. She looked like she had red dyed hair, white sweater, and leggings. She was smoking a cigarette and hanging with 2 black guys so of course I didn't even bother (BTW yall ever notice even when you park at a gas pump those yayhoos outside will still try to talk to you?) The rest of the SW were BSW (two by the Super Inn, and the other 2 along with the light skin one) and were all standing on Frederick. No LE around. Tried to post this last night so yall could go see for yourselves. Anyone else had problems with this website?
    Tonight Tuesday night going to be not so chilly lows in the upper 40's so it might be some out tonight also but I will be at work.

  11. #13661

    F I B Monday night (you'll be shocked)

    Tried to post this last night but the site kept acting up.

    F I B was actually quite hoppin last night (Monday). I was there only 30 minutes (9:30-10) and there were 7, yes SEVEN SWs out, well, let's say 6 and Nikki LOL. One SW was light skin, big nappy hair, and wearing a black onesie thong kind of thing (yeah you could see her ass cheeks). Only saw one WSW (other than Nikki) who was at the side of the Valero. She looked like she had red dyed hair, white sweater, and leggings. She was smoking a cigarette and hanging with 2 black guys so of course I didn't even bother (BTW yall ever notice even when you park at a gas pump those yayhoos outside will still try to talk to you?) The rest of the SW were BSW (two by the Super Inn, and the other 2 along with the light skin one) and were all standing on Frederick. No LE around. Tried to post this last night so y’all could go see for yourselves. Anyone else had problems with this website?

  12. #13660

    Weekend weather.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Yea I figured wasn't much out tonight I might go this upcoming weekend depending on the weather.
    Lets pray the forecast changes, Friday night rainy in the 30's, Saturday dried out but night in the 30's again above freezing so safe to drive but only Biggins would come out in that weather LOL, I may drive out though just because LOL.

  13. #13659
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I had a lot of free time tonight so was going to cruise FIB for awhile, but due to Fulton's finest being at both Chevron and Valero I didn't stay long. Plus no real action out. There were 2 BSW hanging out together on Frederick and FIC corner. One was light skin, wore jeans, and had a nice ass on her. Not much to look at face wise though. Thought she was Latina when I first saw her. Other BSW was thin and a white coat with her hood up so couldnt see her that well. That's all that was out. I even cruised Wendell: usual yayhoos at gas station.
    Yea I figured wasn't much out tonight I might go this upcoming weekend depending on the weather.

  14. #13658
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Yea it was a few Friday nights last summer Fib was poppin still wasn't like the old days tho but the quality was there but now I don't even waste gas going it's about a 35 minute drive from my house depending on traffic but by it being cold I know it's not worth the drive for me. I know you said you stay like 10 minutes away from Fib so it's more convenient for you I haven't been in over 3 weeks now if next weekend isn't that cold I might take the drive just to get out the house.
    I had a lot of free time tonight so was going to cruise FIB for awhile, but due to Fulton's finest being at both Chevron and Valero I didn't stay long. Plus no real action out. There were 2 BSW hanging out together on Frederick and FIC corner. One was light skin, wore jeans, and had a nice ass on her. Not much to look at face wise though. Thought she was Latina when I first saw her. Other BSW was thin and a white coat with her hood up so couldn’t see her that well. That's all that was out. I even cruised Wendell: usual yayhoos at gas station.

  15. #13657
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Last spring and summer wasn't much happening. There were some Friday nights where F I B was popping and like the old times, but only a few times. I think the weather and covid are partly why it's so slow now. We may see Nikki out a lot but if you think about it she may be making money. Yea she overpricing for BJ but if you're the only one out there and there's no one else, guys will be horny enough to pay even 80. Guys thinking with lower head that is. Us veterans know the real day and will prefer saving money and looking on xvideos than to pay for something we really don't want. I think we still venture out in case we find that "gem", which these days look like that won't be happening soon.
    Yea it was a few Friday nights last summer Fib was poppin still wasn't like the old days tho but the quality was there but now I don't even waste gas going it's about a 35 minute drive from my house depending on traffic but by it being cold I know it's not worth the drive for me. I know you said you stay like 10 minutes away from Fib so it's more convenient for you I haven't been in over 3 weeks now if next weekend isn't that cold I might take the drive just to get out the house.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape