Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 14630
-
01-21-21 13:43 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 875Michelle on Eros
Anyone seen her? She's got some decent reviews on them. Thanks.
-
01-21-21 13:12 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 875There are couple of reviews on here. Do a Search "Fire".
Originally Posted by Buntulla
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 12:56 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 164Sammi from Eros Naples
Have seen Sammi from Eros in Naples about 6 times over past 3 years. She is older probably mid 40's. Has an extremely athletic body and excellent breasts, although her face is older but not unattractive. Very nice personality Excellent Oral skills. BBBJ, CIM, CFS.
Originally Posted by WellHungMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 12:47 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 164Chloe on Eros
Saw Chloe on Eros two years ago. Beautiful ebony (extremely athletic build) girl with a good attitude. Her Incall was beyond meesy. Her menu is limited to CBJ and CFS. Skills were fine but a BBBJ makes it a lot better for me.
Originally Posted by WellHungMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 12:44 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 164Fire
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...i/632892912171.
Originally Posted by Buntulla
[View Original Post]
Fire is a do anything Provider. Greek, BBFS, CIM, BBBJ all on the menu. Excellent skills. Problem is she seems too high risk for STDS so I wouldn't repeat.
-
01-21-21 09:43 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 165Mixed Mami
Guys. This one looks delicious. Has any one had the opportunity? https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...i/632892912171.
-
01-21-21 07:47 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 84Huh. Others have noted this was scam artist Eliza. Happy to hear a couple positive reviews and may try. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 04:31 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 30I believe he's talking about Jess, Veterans Hwy in the Cape. Which is correct in my opinion, never FS but as we all know YMMV. Super cool, def 45+ yo, but $$ is more than most hand over to her.
Originally Posted by PhilHerUp
[View Original Post]
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...y/178781551207
-
01-20-21 21:45 #4827Regular Member

Posts: 6RE: Asian doll
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
Sorry. Thought I added the qoute.
Originally Posted by Everlast1
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 18:57 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 322That is not nurse Jess, this is nurse Jess, she's $2. 5/ HR and worth every penny in my electricians opinion.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...y/384437480749
-
01-20-21 16:07 #4825Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone seen her?
-
01-20-21 15:44 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 222Jess
Do you have the wrong jess? Nurse jess is in the Cape and offers an excellent full service.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 15:23 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 344Takes Time
Service was slightly limited the first time that I saw her. I became a regular and all boundaries vanished. That was a year ago.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 15:14 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 740Saw Jess
So I jumped in and saw Jess in the Cape. She has been posting for months on and off as a massage girl. I was intrigued by the pics but thought $$ for a massage type experience wasn't going to cut it. Then a week or so ago I saw a discussion about her stating how great her full service was so I assumed she must just be posting as a massage girl to stay UTR. Long story short I went to see her. Pros: She is attractive with a nice bod. Great BBBJ. FOV. Descent massage skills. Cons: Older than stated or a rough life. No FS. Nope. Ain't going to happen. She shared it was something she did years ago but not now. So for $$ the service was massive over priced for me. If it was FS I am guessing I would NOT be saying that. Once again this is all just my opinion but if you want FS this isn't the girl.
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/upscale-mature-gents-only/178781551207
-
01-20-21 12:23 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 99Chloe on Eros
I've had Chloe on my radar for awhile and have had a few text messages back and forth but I am yet to pull the trigger. She's pricey and I cannot find a single review and nothing on this board so, I'm cautiously optimistic. Has anyone seen Chloe who can share your experience? Thank you.
https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...5136.htm?cat=1











Reply With Quote





