Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,601 to 18,615 of 30788
-
01-21-21 10:18 #12188Senior Member

Posts: 358Lexii
Does anyone know anything about her?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/911160363147
-
01-21-21 10:13 #12187Regular Member

Posts: 1Emi
Anyone have any experience with the Asian chick Emi?! (Xemi) for search engine?
-
01-21-21 09:44 #12186Senior Member

Posts: 182Jacinda BKS
Has anyone seen the latest visiting lady Jacinda at BKS.
I usually just go and try if I like the look. But these days I am more into somewhat petite or at least someone not too big. Also just wanted to hear if there are any negatives for her from her. Thanks.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4640138.htm?cat=1
-
01-21-21 08:23 #12185Senior Member

Posts: 111Avoid the Asian "Doll"
Not fake, but no resemblance to photo. She's bigger than a house. Poor service, with too many rules, on living room floor of shabby apartment. Not worth a dime.
Originally Posted by Tomal11
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 01:06 #12184Senior Member

Posts: 70Lilly / Henderson
Looks pretty close to pictures, super skinny.
Being in Henderson, obviously drugs involved. She literally spaced out giving me head. At first thought she was just slowing down the pace but would literally pass out on my dick for many seconds at the time. At first, kinda hot in a trashy way. Then, big head started thinking what if she involuntarily clamps down. Switched to FS after.
-
01-21-21 01:02 #12183Senior Member

Posts: 619Did she ever return?
I remember the last post. Hope the two are happy and swinging. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/830286026072.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 21:59 #12182Regular Member

Posts: 3Hottest Video Ever?
Is this what she does with her boyfriend between clients! Check the last "blue" Video as it had audio. She is so into, so Horney https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/57581565/.
-
01-20-21 17:03 #12181Senior Member

Posts: 102They're initials.
Originally Posted by JoeDough
[View Original Post]
https://198.85.228.167/mug/MugshotSearch.aspx
Interesting that the one location appears to have been a private residence. Odd to be picked up with that charge at a private residence.
-
01-20-21 15:18 #12180Regular Member

Posts: 8
-
01-20-21 15:17 #12179Regular Member

Posts: 8Asian Doll
Anyone seen Asian Doll? Or is she one of the Asian crap shoots?
-
01-20-21 12:51 #12178Senior Member

Posts: 1710Mona Lisa
In these trying times, I almost want to keep her to myself but here goes. Saw Mona Lisa and had a really good time.
She looks even better than her pics.
Pros:
Super clean.
No smoke. No demons!
Great skin.
Friendly.
Awesome little bod and tits.
One of the best CBJs I've had in a while. Enthusiastic and no time limit.
Cum all over those beautiful tits.
Cons:
Everything covered.
No DATY.
No sucking tits--Major negative but she made up for it with the cum shot. Maybe she liked me.
Wanted to limit positions but I talked her into being flexible, literally.
YMMV but I enjoyed her and she's tight.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/516433951087
-
01-20-21 12:20 #12177Senior Member

Posts: 578Gf
Oh this girl. The one where the guy did a rant about how they were 'together' now. *eyeroll*.
Originally Posted by WhereIsTheHill
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 11:17 #12176Senior Member

Posts: 260Madison
I had the chance to see her when I got ghosted back to back by two providers the same day. I was on my way back when I decided to txt her since she was near the area I was. She replied and I got to her place.
Originally Posted by DannyDanny
[View Original Post]
She looks really nice for her age, but like someone mentioned before, once the fun was about to start the massive weight loss was very noticeable. Unfortunately, the donation was already handed so there was no turning back. She did not remove her top as she said she was recently in surgery so didn't have the chance to even see at the bunnies. Also, because of the surgery, there was no sudden moves so she asked to be respectful about that and nothing where she had to be on her belly was an option that time. She said normally she is very accommodating, but she had to be careful for about 2 weeks.
To my surprise, if you are able to pass all that, she enjoyed the session and we even had good chat after that.
I left, and she called me 15 min later indicating I have left my watch on the chair. I was already walking in to the office, so I told her I couldn't go back. I asked if I could go back after work, and she told me she won't be there but her daughter will, and she will let her know.
After work, I contacted her, and she told me her daughter is aware and had the watch with her. I went back to the same location and her daughter handed the watch to me. I recognized her for the posts, and she is big. Honestly, mom looks better than her. LOL.
-
01-20-21 10:14 #12175Senior Member

Posts: 101
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
New to the NC forum, can you point me in the right direction of where to look for this intel? What is AOM and LCK?
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 08:45 #12174Regular Member

Posts: 5Vivianne
Anyone have any intel on this one?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/280544579406
Considering a dream with her but would like any insight.
Thanks gents.








Reply With Quote




