Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 453 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 6794
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2519

    No mercy

    Quote Originally Posted by Titlicka  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice visit this week. Laid some serious pipe, so she may not need the services of a plumber for a while. Price 1. 2 full hour, then sum. Nice rear view, I had the pleasure of bustin it out with mucho gusto.
    Thanks for the report. Very funny.

  2. #2518

    Inbox me.

    Is she edible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Titlicka  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice visit this week. Laid some serious pipe, so she may not need the services of a plumber for a while. Price 1. 2 full hour, then sum. Nice rear view, I had the pleasure of bustin it out with mucho gusto.

  3. #2517

    Dawn Ascending

    Anyone have any experience with Sydney Austin at a Dawn Ascending?

  4. #2516

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited lately? Ads seem to be posted around 1-3 am most days. My plumber can't seem to get a reply, but he works a 9-5 and enjoys a good nights rest.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/640370983896
    I had a nice visit this week. Laid some serious pipe, so she may not need the services of a plumber for a while. Price 1. 2 full hour, then sum. Nice rear view, I had the pleasure of bustin it out with mucho gusto.

  5. #2515

    Sexxi Cute

    Has anyone visited lately? Ads seem to be posted around 1-3 am most days. My plumber can't seem to get a reply, but he works a 9-5 and enjoys a good nights rest.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/640370983896

  6. #2514

    Anyone seen Lia

    Anyone dreamt of her?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...a/321130241796
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lia.jpg‎  

  7. #2513

    Bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash0414  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Colorado.
    She was a great lady.

  8. #2512

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerDude86  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys talking about (803) Chloe?
    The one and only!

  9. #2511

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by TTouchDown  [View Original Post]
    If nothing else she's particularly unreliable. You're more likely to have your time and gas wasted than anything.
    Last I heard she was back with her boyfriend / pimp / handler / dealer. But whatever the case, it's no good, and when she goes down again, and she most certainly will, I for one don't want to be around. She's bad news guy's. I'm not allowed to tell all I know on here, but feel free to personal message me and I'll be more than happy to fill y'all in.

  10. #2510
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen07  [View Original Post]
    Still the same ole junkie. You may get good service one time and ripped off the next. She definitely has not left her daemons behind! I would stay clear.
    Are you guys talking about (803) Chloe?

  11. #2509
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen07  [View Original Post]
    Still the same ole junkie. You may get good service one time and ripped off the next. She definitely has not left her daemons behind! I would stay clear.
    If nothing else she's particularly unreliable. You're more likely to have your time and gas wasted than anything.

  12. #2508

    Still the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Wertik  [View Original Post]
    So anyone seen Chloe and can give the info on if she's gone legit and moved on from her evil ways or is she still up to no good?
    Still the same ole junkie. You may get good service one time and ripped off the next. She definitely has not left her daemons behind! I would stay clear.

  13. #2507

    Chloe. What's the word guys?

    So anyone seen Chloe and can give the info on if she's gone legit and moved on from her evil ways or is she still up to no good?

  14. #2506
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash0414  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Colorado.
    That's great to know.

  15. #2505

    She moved to Colorado to get her life straightened out

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1245  [View Original Post]
    Pm me Lexi jaye new number if she back from having her twins. Thanks.
    She moved to Colorado.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape