The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #128

    The Series, Part three - Jennifer & Sophia

    Sophia was great, from the moment she stripped off her clothing, she was full of energy. She got right into posing, hopping from position to position. All of the time she kept asking, “Do you like this? How about this?” She was having a ball. I was awestruck by her creamy body and her sculptured fat pussy. Any girl who takes the time to shape her pussy hairs has got to be into her work. But, what I think fascinated Jennifer the most was Sophia’s soft, smooth behind. She could not keep her hands off of it. I got the impression from Sophia that this was new to her, and that she had never been with Jennifer before. I got the impression from Jennifer that she could not wait to get at Sophia’s pussy. She kept suggesting pussy eating poses. She was threatening to really get at it, all the time asking me if I wanted to see her eat it for real. I reminded Jennifer that I had plenty of pictures of her and that I wanted a few more of Sophia. I asked her to wait a few minutes. After I had shot as many pictures of Sophia as I wanted, I suggested a few of the two together, in more out of the ordinary positions. Jennifer was all over that pussy. Man, could she lick pussy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jennifer & Sophia 13.jpg‎   Jennifer & Sophia 4.jpg‎   Jennifer & Sophia 6.jpg‎   Jennifer & Sophia 7.jpg‎   Jennifer & Sophia 8.jpg‎  

    Jennifer & Sophia 11.jpg‎   Jennifer & Sophia 12.jpg‎   Jennifer & Sophia 9.jpg‎   Jennifer & Sophia 10.jpg‎  

  2. #127

    The Series, Epilog - The Threesome

    Please keep in mind that all of this had already happen when I posted the last set of pictures with Princess and Queen. I would have posted this information earlier but I got side tracked debating name issues. I had just passed up one opportunity when this one presented itself. I almost missed out on this one. And I am willing to bet that most of you still pass on Jennifer and girls like her. You pass on chances to have a great time because the girl is not tall, blonde and white. You never know where a good time is going to come far.

    For example. Jennifer suggested that I mount Sophia from behind while she got underneath, licking my dick and balls, and Sophia’s pussy. This was a hard to keep but very worthwhile position.

    Both girls had very different BJ techniques. Sophia was fast with lots of action. Jennifer worked slow and methodical, with lots of juicy licking. Both girls worked me over pretty good. Of cause Jennifer took the lead, orchestrating everything. She practically insisted that I end up by fucking Sophia, after she had done a prelim wetting job by sucking her pussy. After she had gotten Sophia nice and juicy, she helped me by holding my dick and guiding it into Sophia’s wet pussy. Laying in the mish position, Sophia was ready, legs spread open wide. She wrapped herself around me; she was definitely the faster of the two. As Sophia was whipping it underneath me, Jennifer was busy licking my ass and balls. I came so hard; I thought I might have busted the rubber.

    Afterwards, we laid there together and agreed to do this again, soon.

    And to think, I had been about to pass on Jennifer. Sometimes finding the best girl is just a matter of luck. Would I do either of these girls again? Yes, let there is no doubt, I will never pass Jennifer up, because she is always full of surprises. As always, YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sophia 3.jpg‎  

  3. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    So my questions are: What makes for a good experience with a SWer? Just how important is a provider’s facial and body type when it comes to having a good time? Can we have a good time with a girl who is a bit older, maybe has had a kid of two and who is not rail thin? How important is the situation? For example, would a good threesome experience with these two ladies have made up for what they lacked in youth and physical appearance?
    IMO, attitude is the most important trait. I can overlook stretch marks and a less than 10 face if the girl is fun to be around. As has been stated in a previous post, some / many younger / hotter girls tend to feel that they're doing you a favor. The older &/or less attractive ones seem to try harder to please you.

    I believe the situation plays a large part, too, as you may be willing to sacrifice quality for the experience. Besides, there's a chance that you could cover up the ugly one's face by having her bury her face between the thighs of the other girl.

    I recently dated a self-acclaimed "chubby girl" who stated that "chubby girls are more into sex than regular girls". I believe this is true, as I have experienced BJs from chubby girls that were off the hook compared to those received by more appealing girls.

    Take strip clubs as an example, the younger & more attractive ones tend to not provide extras, while the older less attractive ones rely on extras to make their money.

  4. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    On a number of occasions I have come across what seemed to be, on first look, the perfect date. I was later turned off by a smell. Sometime it is from the pussy or the feet, but the worse is body odor. And I can not tell you how many times I have picked up a real looker only to find out later that her undergarments were filthy.

    You are so on the money! If a girl gets in the car and I detect any body odor I'll just let them back out of the car. Easiet way to get rid of a girl quickly without her giving you a hard time is to just offer her 4 dollars for a BJ saying that is all you have. They will exit very quickly !!

    I've also had some that once back at the notel and the shoes came off the session was basically ruined. I just can't beyond the cheesy feet smell. And once a smelly puss is detected I'll never give them another try. Two girls that are now on the smelly puss list that I now stay away from are unfortunately two of my recent most favorites that really let themselves go.



    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Although it is not a science, you do develop a feel. Things like attitude and technique do not come into play until after the girl has been pickup. All things being considered, attitude and technique are the two most important elements when deciding whether to second date. CookyJar
    So many times people ask how do you find the good ones. It's just a knack you develop and can't teach. I can usually tell within two blocks of conversation if she passes the basic smell test and attitude test whether I want to keep her or not. Hence the $4 BJ offer comes to play!!

    Although with many years of mongering experience all over the U.S., I still have a little head that takes over from time to time regardless of gut feelings or experience.

  5. #124

    RE: What I look for in an SW

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
    CookyJar, the answers to your questions are going to be different for each individual based on his personal preferences.
    I think what I look for most in a SW is cleanliness. Even that is not a barometer to a good time. Picking up girls on the street or in a club is not a science. On a number of occasions I have come across what seemed to be, on first look, the perfect date. I was later turned off by a smell. Sometime it is from the pussy or the feet, but the worse is body odor. And I can not tell you how many times I have picked up a real looker only to find out later that her undergarments were filthy.

    Whenever I can, like when I am out for a walk, I will check out the girls top and bottom. That is the Hair and Feet. Generally if a SWers hair is neat and fleshly done, and her kicks and socks are clean, you can assume that what you cannot see or smell are okay. However, a sweaty foot is an occupational hazard among SWers.

    Next I look for alertness. If she has a lively step, a bounce and cheerful demeanor I am more apt to pick her up. I am not talking about that silliness that drugs or the lack of drugs sometimes give them. I try and stay away from the dull lifeless looking girl. I also avoid those desperate looking girls. I guess what I am really looking for is that normal look. I am looking for the girl that you are not sure about until she flashes you that smile.

    Although it is not a science, you do develop a feel. Things like attitude and technique do not come into play until after the girl has been pickup. All things being considered, attitude and technique are the two most important elements when deciding whether to second date. I have never second dated a girl with a nice appearance but bad attitude and technique. I do not care how good a girl may look, I am not giving up the moola for her to just lay there, look good and complain are you done yet.

    Some of the best times I have ever had were with average looking girls with good attitudes and good technique. Looks and appearance comes in at number three in my book. It is good if she has got them, but not absolutely necessary to get the job.

    CookyJar

  6. #123

    Re: There you go again...

    Quote Originally Posted by Grosse Pointe
    Or do I have it all wrong?
    If you don't like another Forum Member's reports, then simply add them to your "Ignore List" and you'll never see their reports again.

    You can access your personal "Ignore List" under your User CP. Just login, select "User CP" from the top menu bar, then select "Buddy / Ignore Lists" from the left side column.

  7. #122

    Hepatitis C

    CookyJar, Phillyewe, and Dark Phoenix:

    Thanks for your comments on this subject. I have opened up an "investigation" in the General Reports thread, and invite you to post any further relevant comments you might have on the subject over there.

  8. #121

    What I look for in an SW

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    So my questions are: What makes for a good experience with a SWer? Just how important is a provider’s facial and body type when it comes to having a good time? Can we have a good time with a girl who is a bit older, maybe has had a kid of two and who is not rail thin? How important is the situation? For example, would a good threesome experience with these two ladies have made up for what they lacked in youth and physical appearance?
    CookyJar, the answers to your questions are going to be different for each individual based on his personal preferences.

    For me and in real life, I would like the total package. She would be around 22 y/o, 5' 7" tall, weight proportional, B or small C cups, jet black hair combed back in a pony tail, blue/green eyes, dimples, pouty lips and a super-friendly personality to match.

    Realizing that I would never find this in an SW, I have lowered the bar considerably. She should be reasonably attractive, between 18 - 25 y/o, slender with B cups, good personality and attitude, clean, good technique, non-rush, gets into maximizing your pleasure, and is honest.

    I don't mind older women if they keep themselves up. Fat chicks are a total turn-off, along with fake oversized boobs, dirty clothes, poor hygiene, scabs and signs of extensive drug use over body, covered with tattoos and piercings, and hustlers.

    P.S. It's great seeing you back and posting again, CJ.

    BBB

  9. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    So my questions are: What makes for a good experience with a SWer? Just how important is a provider’s facial and body type when it comes to having a good time? Can we have a good time with a girl who is a bit older, maybe has had a kid of two and who is not rail thin? How important is the situation? For example, would a good threesome experience with these two ladies have made up for what they lacked in youth and physical appearance?
    CookyJar
    Great pics as always, CJ.

    And to answer your question of course all those factors play a part. I find that the #1 most important factor is the attitude of the chick and what kind of rapport (if any) that I have with her. And the environment is very important...if you feel safe and are not distracted by fears of something bad happening.

    I've had some of the worst experiences with the best looking girls and some of the best with ones who were older or a bit heavy. So it just depends on how all those factors interplay with one another.

    Too bad you weren't able to do more than photograph those two, but you are smart to listen to your instincts and you can probably return in the future to finish business with them. The blond one has a really pretty face and they are both certainly "womanly" enough to get you off....together, I'm sure they would be a very potent combination.

  10. #119

    Princess & Queen II

    I should mention that I picked up Princess on the K, Near Cumberland. We then went back to her appartment where Queen was waiting in the door way. Both girls look very nice in their street wear. There was another younger girl there there, but she left just as I got there.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Princess 6.jpg‎   Princess 5.jpg‎   Princess 9.jpg‎   Queen 9.jpg‎   Queen 10.jpg‎  

    Princess 10.jpg‎   Princess and Queen.jpg‎  

  11. #118

    Princess & Queen

    It sure didn’t take long. The Streetwalker Photos thread is suddenly starting to look and feel like the General thread. I do applaud the debating of various topics. I deploy the constant bickering on stupid subjects.

    This next set of pictures brings to mind a few areas for debate which I would like to offer. What makes for a good experience with a SWer? I have noticed that pictures of a girl with a certain look gets lots of response. We would all like to date nothing but tens. That is a given. Even though we do not always agree on a particular girl’s appearance, we all have a opinion of a look that we prefer. Just how important is a provider’s facial and body look when it come to having a good time? Can we have a good time with a girl who is a bit older, maybe has had a kid of two and who is not rail thin?

    The two girls pictured in this post may not be spring chickens or candidates for the TV program, Model Search. IMHO. They were very clean and well dressed. They appeared very normal and could easily have been taken for suburban housewives. Unfortunately, the information given above and that projected in the pictures taken, is all I know about the two ladies. I could add, that during the photo session they were both hot, great teases and gave the impression that had I chosen to go further, they would be willing to please. I would have loved to have expanded my knowledge of both ladies but was spooked by a phone call receive by Queen. She was expecting company.

    I was offered the opportunity to venture to another location with Princess or to return later for a session with both ladies. I told them I would be returning later. I opted to continue search for my old friend Jennifer. Both Princess and Queen seemed very eager for business. They both offered phone numbers and made me promise to pass them around. (I am no pimp – but I will pass on their contact information in PMs.) This experience cost me $40 bucks. I figure, for a simlar sum I could have had a threesome.

    So my questions are: What makes for a good experience with a SWer? Just how important is a provider’s facial and body type when it comes to having a good time? Can we have a good time with a girl who is a bit older, maybe has had a kid of two and who is not rail thin? How important is the situation? For example, would a good threesome experience with these two ladies have made up for what they lacked in youth and physical appearance?

    Would I stop for either girl again? Yes I would. Now that I have meant them I would like to try them either separate or together. My interest was peaked. Yet as always, I must remind you, YMMV.

    (Both girls gave fake names to be used with their pictures. No I do not know their actual names, at the time I was not interested in their names. No I did not have sexual contact with either girl. I wish I had. Queen made a very nice sales pitch. I am just telling it as it happened.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Princess.jpg‎   Queen 4.jpg‎   Princess 1.jpg‎   Queen 8.jpg‎   Princess 8.jpg‎  

    Queen 7.jpg‎   Princess 11.jpg‎   Queen 2.jpg‎   Princess and Queen 3.jpg‎   Princess and Queen 2.jpg‎  


  12. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosse Pointe
    Mike, I'll go along with "detailed" and "graphic". I'll contest anybody who says it's truthful or well-written. If you've read any porno novels, and I'm sure you have, this copies the faux-sex exaggerated style. That's no knock on Cooky. Hell, he's just trying to entertain us. As for his grammar and spelling, well, hell, let's leave him alone: this is a sex guide, not a college essay site. Enjoy his photos, which are real, and have fun with his prose, which, like his hooker names, is plainly contrived. Whatever reason he's doing this is not our business. So what if he's straight, gay, or even a woman!

    What I've said above is just to clarify in what sense the Cherry report may have been "excellent", and that is to amuse and excite the reader. I learned this all in Pornography 101. Let's just have fun with it. Here are my favorite two fictional examples:
    Thanks Grosse Pointe, I do believe this may have been the nicest thing that anyone has ever said about me. I thank? It was a compliment, twasn't it?

    CookyJar

  13. #116

    Re: Hep C

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    The girl herself, if anyone wishes to avoid her, is about 35 years old, light brown hair that comes down beneath her shoulders, about 5'6" and usually is wearing jeans and hi-heel boots. Her most pronounced feature is her large teeth. I don't have pics to share but if anyone else does feel free.

    And BTW, I did some research for my own peace of mind, and Hep C is not considered to be sexually transmitted. You get it from sharing needles or needle sticks usually, it's strictly blood transmitted. The CDC in Atlanta doesn't even recommend testing for someone who has been having sex with a Hep C infected partner. So yes, I'm OK, you can stop sending cards and flowers now.
    Thanks Dark Phoenix (that's a cool name).

    Both of your post, this one and the one in the general thread were very thoughtful. For what it's worth, I commend you for your efforts. Thanks especially for the information in the last paragraph.

    However, I do believe Phillyewe is making references to another girl. One that was pictured by me. To my knowledge I've never featured a Mary in any of my post. Also, he keeps referring to a PM and yours was a very thoughtful post to the general membership.

    I am sure that Phillyewe has made up his story.

    I have said this before: We mongers had better stop bullshitting each other. One of these days somebody is going to get hurt out there on the streets because of the crap spread around on this board.

    CookyJar

  14. #115

    RE: Sharing Accurate Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillyewe
    But Cooky Jar, you need to get the point...
    Still trying to make a point, huh? At what point were you or one of your buddies going to share some accurate information with the general membership.

    I know you said everything is cool now with the girl - I'd still like to know the name. Maybe I need to get a checkup. After all, what's in a name? If you have a name that I can match with a picture, give it up. It is time to stop trying to make points. Help a brother monger out. You're the one who is all about giving up actual names, sharing accurate information and caring. Some of us may have come in contact with this girl when she was contragious, germs may be incurbating as we speak. Be a stand up guy. Give us a name.

    CookyJar

  15. #114

    Sharing Accurate Information

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    If you really do have information on a girl who could be endangering members and are refusing to share it...
    Don't worry, everything's cool with her now. Thank God. However, there was a period when there was uncertaintly. As recipients of the PM will recall, we were advised "I am NOT posting in the open forum since this info may be wrong and I would ask you do not post it there either." Of course I and others respected and still respect this wish.

    But Cooky Jar, you need to get the point here: You came along during this period of uncertainty and posted this same girl's picture with a fake name. At that point, if the photo name had been her street name (I'm not talking about her real name, or her CL name, but the name she has been using on the street since she started there, and therefore the name in the PM), any one of the PM recipients might have said, "Oh, THAT's who he's talking about in the PM. If I pick her up I'll be damn careful." Well, that could have been good, Cooky Jar. That shows what value your photos CAN have if you use the names we all use here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape