Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 977 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 477 877 927 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 1027 1077 1477 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 27799
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13159

    Sexydezzi124

    Have always wondered about her. She is really hot. I bet if she belonged her. There would be a lot of notes on it. Guessing she does not belong here? Anyone know?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighly-reviewed!26%23128139%3 B.

  2. #13158

    Poison ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Is this lady part of the Kirkland group? Does anyone have any personal intel on her. Seems intriguing. Sent her an email. Will respond back here if I find anything.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Monday-6-10pm!26%23129392%3 B-%26%23129392%3 B-%26%23129392%3 B-Fun-fit-and-sexy!-Come-play-with-me!26%23129392%3 B-%26%23129392%3 B-%26%23129392%3 B.
    Looks like she rebraned herself as Luna Lavender. Formerly Poison Ivy with the SLU group.

  3. #13157

    Luna Lavender

    Is this lady part of the Kirkland group? Does anyone have any personal intel on her. Seems intriguing. Sent her an email. Will respond back here if I find anything.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Monday-6-10pm!26%23129392%3 B-%26%23129392%3 B-%26%23129392%3 B-Fun-fit-and-sexy!-Come-play-with-me!26%23129392%3 B-%26%23129392%3 B-%26%23129392%3 B.

  4. #13156
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    It's been at least a few weeks, but if memory serves there's a report stating she's a BBW who belongs in this thread. If there were more details I don't remember, and I have no personal experience w her.
    I have personal experience and from that she doesn't belong here, she may if she is really needing money but last time I saw her she wasn't on birth control, family issues, lost home, living in car, shit like that, also drug issues in the past, I wouldn't take a chance with her.

  5. #13155
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    I found this ad on SKG: https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...t/956375751938.

    We're flirting and she's open-minded.

    Any info on her that you'd like to share?
    It's been at least a few weeks, but if memory serves there's a report stating she's a BBW who belongs in this thread. If there were more details I don't remember, and I have no personal experience w her.

  6. #13154
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Curious on your thoughts with GS. I haven't tried but curious if that would get me going. Recently gave my first facial and it was a much cooler experience than I expected. Normally a CIP / CIA / CIM guy.
    It works differently for different people. Many guys get nothing out of it. Whereas its a big turn on for me. Try it and only then you'll know if it works for you or not.

  7. #13153
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Curious on your thoughts with GS. I haven't tried but curious if that would get me going. Recently gave my first facial and it was a much cooler experience than I expected. Normally a CIP / CIA / CIM guy.
    To me, some sexual experiences are better accomplished together with someone you know.

    For example, I like to do Greeks with strangers or providers, but for kink or fetish activities, I find them to be more enjoyable if I can find a partner that I trust, AND she and I can freely express our desires -- communication is the key!

    In the BDSM community, you will often hear people talk about "making a scene" or "planning a scene", so it's not only the act itself, it's a mental game, too. In short, if she knows what she's doing (with great TLC), then you will probably enjoy it. If not, it's a different enjoyment when you two figure it out together.

    Lastly, drink plenty of water and make sure you're ok with the smell of urine on your body for a while.

    HTH.

  8. #13152

    Gs

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Did you pay inline with what she quote me? (400 bb + 100 CIP + 100 GS)? Or is she just overcharging me.
    Curious on your thoughts with GS. I haven't tried but curious if that would get me going. Recently gave my first facial and it was a much cooler experience than I expected. Normally a CIP / CIA / CIM guy.

  9. #13151

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Did you pay inline with what she quote me? (400 bb + 100 CIP + 100 GS)? Or is she just overcharging me.
    I did more for just bb and swallow. I'll definitely low ball her next time and try to fuck her in the ass.

  10. #13150
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Friday and just threw her around. Fucked her bare but came on her. Made her swallow one load. Just shoved my cock down her throat and didn't let her pull away till I had finished jizzing. She's cute and submissive and talks a lot but she does the job. With the lack of ****** that will swallow and do bb that are decent looking she's definitely going to be popular.
    Did you pay inline with what she quote me? (400 bb + 100 CIP + 100 GS)? Or is she just overcharging me.

  11. #13149

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by VinceHeartSk  [View Original Post]
    She is not 21, must be in late 20's by now. Very short and lots of baby fat. I would say at the time she must have been new to the game because she was very shy and awkward, barely spoke at all and just sort of laid there. Almost want to revisit just to how she has changed.
    I saw her on Friday and just threw her around. Fucked her bare but came on her. Made her swallow one load. Just shoved my cock down her throat and didn't let her pull away till I had finished jizzing. She's cute and submissive and talks a lot but she does the job. With the lack of ****** that will swallow and do bb that are decent looking she's definitely going to be popular.

  12. #13148

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by HolderSpace  [View Original Post]
    Asked myself via PM and it is always silence.
    I would like to know also.

  13. #13147
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfecto101  [View Original Post]
    Her rates just went up crazy she wants hh bb 300 an hr bb 600 no thanks.
    Is she part Black?

    For BBFS, I would do her for 300 hh.

  14. #13146

  15. #13145

    Brittany

    I found this ad on SKG: https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...t/956375751938.

    We're flirting and she's open-minded.

    Any info on her that you'd like to share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape