Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 813 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 313 713 763 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 863 913 1313 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 25040
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/666636781820

    Looking to try it out, any info please.
    Good luck. She got mixed reviews in here. But good luck getting ghosted LOL.

  2. #12859

    Any info on this one!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/666636781820

    Looking to try it out, any info please.

  3. #12858
    That looks like Kitty from Webster MA. Search the Worcester forum for Kitty, plenty of reviews. Most are average if not good.


  4. #12857

  5. #12856

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing.
    I don't know any 60 $ but I know you can get some 80 $bbbjs. I saw an older woman prob mid 40's who gave a good BBBJ for 80. She had nice tits but had to take her teeth out. Taking the teeth out was a good thing by the way. She stills posts up now but I don't have her ad handy. She's white woman, dirty blonde and uses a pic with her very long tongue. Works out her house. I still see her from time to time on STG. Marcella you can def get that too. I'm going to keep my eye out for the no teeth gal she was a good time.

  6. #12855
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Other than Destiny, does anyone know of a $60 BBBJ provider? I finally have some alone time tonight and a little empty in the wallet.
    I was wondering the same thing.

  7. #12854

    Nani

    So does she have a fat ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week, not bad. Super shy but great ass in K9 Everything covered.

  8. #12853
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro. So no funny business at all. Cause I was suppose to see her but her number change and never told me about it.
    Nah she delivered as promised.

  9. #12852
    Other than Destiny, does anyone know of a $60 BBBJ provider? I finally have some alone time tonight and a little empty in the wallet.

  10. #12851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week, not bad. Super shy but great ass in K9 Everything covered.
    Thanks bro. So no funny business at all. Cause I was suppose to see her but her number change and never told me about it.

  11. #12850

    Nani

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seeing her before. We've been talking and I wasn't sure if anyone seeing her before I go this week.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/527774335358
    Saw her last week, not bad. Super shy but great ass in K9 Everything covered.

  12. #12849

    Ari & friend in new beige

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Trying to set up with this one, says she has a friend there. Anyone dabble?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/316650756287
    Don't do it friends, just not worth it. She hit the pipe twice before she "took care of me" .

  13. #12848
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    That ad has been around forever and is clearly a scam ad of some kind, with a San Francisco area code.

    And that is NOT Seekonk Sarah. This is Seekonk Sarah:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...kills/13587874

    Pics below taken when I inseminated her about a year and a half ago. She was full GFE and a really excellent bareback lay. Used to work at the Mary Mary Quite Contrary Executive Suites. What the fuck ever happened to her?
    Sarah was a gem, again didn't realize how great until she was no longer around! She's clean and sober from what I can see from her FB has a steady job and boyfriend. Looks like she turned her life around but I'd glad spray it down her throat again anytime.

  14. #12847

    Sexy Samara

    I don't know bro. I've always had a great time with Samara. Def one of the best. The most I've ever heard regarding her is the fact that she asks for a pic but does in exchange send you several pics of herself. At first I was hesitant but In the end I guess it's her way of protecting herself and it's worth a while. There are zero signs of drug use as you confirmed on your second review. She's worth it to me and sexyyyyy. I was really gladly surprised.

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFaninri  [View Original Post]
    Reconnected with Samara recently and she heard about this post so I got cursed out (LOL). I wanted to follow-up on it and say that she is very much normal, still has all her teeth, and I didn't see any track marks. Her apartment is cleaner than before as well so I'm going to chalk it up to financial trouble moreso than drug use. I've never been good at the "juicy details" and posts filled with hyperbole so the short version is that she smells nice, her pussy is wet, she's very much into catering to the monger, and she's down for any position.

    Everything is covered but she's so wet that it didn't matter and honestly probably helped me make my appt longer than 5 minutes.

    We finished off in doggy and while I'm usually a marathon runner in that position she started making these little sighs that got me to the finish line (LOL again). I hate the faux-dirty talk from clock watchers trying to get us out the door, and Samara is anything but that.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteOriginallyPostedbyYankeeFaninri[ViewOriginalPost
    Might as well give the full disclosure. The provider is Samara from them.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/samara-e...warwick-863084

    Here's a stitch of my most recent convo with her.

    https://imgur.com/a/8FTPo9n

    According to my resources, asking for $40 might mean she's doing Meth, since coke is more along the lines of $80 (granted, he's from a big city, so for all I know, she's out here buying speedballs of coke).

    Still, she was a good time when I saw her a month ago but YMMV at this point. Grab her while she's still on the market I guess.

  15. #12846

    I had suspicions

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    That ad has been around forever and is clearly a scam ad of some kind, with a San Francisco area code.
    I figured there was something up, but reverse search of her pics didn't show anything posted elsewhere. Plus the no response for well over a week seems odd for a scam / bot. I assumed the lack of response was due to me using a texting app with a fake number. I never assume that an out of area phone number means a fake. Many providers jump around to get new clientele and be the fresh new face in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape