Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12269

    Leo lkc

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find. Found the other chick.
    Sorry, date s / b 01-14-21 LKC.

  2. #12268
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Who is this girl from five months ago? Did she just now in Jan 2002 call you? Is this the same girl some one posted that she did a cash and dash? No name? No link? No help.
    Post #10942.

  3. #12267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsTheHill  [View Original Post]
    After never replying back in September, she messages me in the middle of the night. When I simply asked what she looked like or what she was looking for, she flipped out and went psycho.

    This girl does not need your money or your time. Avoid.
    Who is this girl from five months ago? Did she just now in Jan 2002 call you? Is this the same girl some one posted that she did a cash and dash? No name? No link? No help.

  4. #12266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    LKC 01-19-21.

    Anyone know her. Don't recognize her from any posts.
    Couldn't find. Found the other chick.

  5. #12265

    AOM LEO visit

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    AOM 1/17 . Anyone know her?
    Dream of her several times. Usually more of a utr. Never knew her to openly prostitute. she is definitely a YMMV type

  6. #12264

    LEO visit

    LKC 01-19-21.

    Anyone know her. Don't recognize her from any posts.

  7. #12263
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Who is she?
    Click on view original post.

    A monger posted about a lady supposedly looking to receive financial help. She never answered anyone then. And now she's wasting everyone's time again.

  8. #12262

    LEO visit

    AOM 1/17 . Anyone know her?

  9. #12261

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her for a "massage" a while back. She's wasting away, as the result of a gastric bypass surgery gone wrong. It was like seeing an old lady laying in a nursing home. Maybe 90 lbs, all shriveled up, has a feeding tube attached to her stomach and wouldn't even take her top off because she didn't want me to see it.

    I opted for just a quick handjob so I could just get the fuck out of there.

    She's very nice and talkative. Too much so, as she talked the entire time she was stroking me. It was about as sensual as going to the dentist to get your teeth cleaned. She's nice, but I won't repeat, even if it were free.
    I agree. She was very nice and her apartment was clean. The first meetup was cancelled because her daughter had just died. We set something else up. She also did early morning appointments which was good. But she had a tube connected to her. I fucked her. But couldn't finish. I finished with a BBBJ. I probably won't repeat either.

  10. #12260

    Avoid at all cost

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsTheHill  [View Original Post]
    After never replying back in September, she messages me in the middle of the night. When I simply asked what she looked like or what she was looking for, she flipped out and went psycho.

    This girl does not need your money or your time. Avoid.
    I agree brother. She took my payment and ghosted me. Don't fall for it.

  11. #12259

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    has a feeding tube attached to her stomach and wouldn't even take her top off because she didn't want me to see it.
    A feeding tube? Really? Not doubting you. Just Not a lot of call for a feeding tube nearly two years after she had the surgery. Could it just be that she was hiding the huge amount of loose skin she has around her abdomen?

    Shame. So many folks get bypass surgery with zero understanding that they are going to be left with huge flaps of loose skin on their abdomen, thighs, buttocks, and upper arms. Funny that a lot of insurance companies will pay for the bypass, but the MUCH more expensive plastic surgery to deal with the loose skin, nope!

  12. #12258

    Pitiful

    I went to see her for a "massage" a while back. She's wasting away, as the result of a gastric bypass surgery gone wrong. It was like seeing an old lady laying in a nursing home. Maybe 90 lbs, all shriveled up, has a feeding tube attached to her stomach and wouldn't even take her top off because she didn't want me to see it.

    I opted for just a quick handjob so I could just get the fuck out of there.

    She's very nice and talkative. Too much so, as she talked the entire time she was stroking me. It was about as sensual as going to the dentist to get your teeth cleaned. She's nice, but I won't repeat, even if it were free.

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDanny  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/57883888/

    Anyone have any detail? She seems to be very good looking at her age.

  13. #12257

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsTheHill  [View Original Post]
    After never replying back in September, she messages me in the middle of the night. When I simply asked what she looked like or what she was looking for, she flipped out and went psycho.

    This girl does not need your money or your time. Avoid.
    Who is she?

  14. #12256

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDanny  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/57883888/

    Anyone have any detail? She seems to be very good looking at her age.
    She has a lot of loose belly skin from massive weight loss. She works with her daughter who is still big as a cow.

  15. #12255

    Nick52

    Nick52: Your inbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape