Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 812 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 312 712 762 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 862 912 1312 ... LastLast
Results 12,166 to 12,180 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12863

    Rebecca

    A quick number search comes back to a massage by rebecca on fb. Seems more legit than the type of massage we tend to go in for.

    If you pull the trigger and toftt let us know how it went.

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    That looks like Kitty from Webster MA. Search the Worcester forum for Kitty, plenty of reviews. Most are average if not good.

  2. #12862

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Good luck. She got mixed reviews in here. But good luck getting ghosted LOL.
    How bad is she. Anyone have experience. Thanks.

  3. #12861
    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/666636781820

    Looking to try it out, any info please.
    I've never met her. But many reviews on her. Cum in pussy girl. And her pussy is hot. Used to post pictures of her phat juicy. Clam. I don't understand why she says in call is possible but maybe it's not?. LOL. She needs to clear things up and let us know if she actually has a hotel room I would like to hear updated reviews on this girl if anyone has met her. Because I really do want to meet her.

  4. #12860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/666636781820

    Looking to try it out, any info please.
    Good luck. She got mixed reviews in here. But good luck getting ghosted LOL.

  5. #12859

    Any info on this one!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/666636781820

    Looking to try it out, any info please.

  6. #12858
    That looks like Kitty from Webster MA. Search the Worcester forum for Kitty, plenty of reviews. Most are average if not good.


  7. #12857

  8. #12856

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing.
    I don't know any 60 $ but I know you can get some 80 $bbbjs. I saw an older woman prob mid 40's who gave a good BBBJ for 80. She had nice tits but had to take her teeth out. Taking the teeth out was a good thing by the way. She stills posts up now but I don't have her ad handy. She's white woman, dirty blonde and uses a pic with her very long tongue. Works out her house. I still see her from time to time on STG. Marcella you can def get that too. I'm going to keep my eye out for the no teeth gal she was a good time.

  9. #12855
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Other than Destiny, does anyone know of a $60 BBBJ provider? I finally have some alone time tonight and a little empty in the wallet.
    I was wondering the same thing.

  10. #12854

    Nani

    So does she have a fat ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week, not bad. Super shy but great ass in K9 Everything covered.

  11. #12853
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro. So no funny business at all. Cause I was suppose to see her but her number change and never told me about it.
    Nah she delivered as promised.

  12. #12852
    Other than Destiny, does anyone know of a $60 BBBJ provider? I finally have some alone time tonight and a little empty in the wallet.

  13. #12851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week, not bad. Super shy but great ass in K9 Everything covered.
    Thanks bro. So no funny business at all. Cause I was suppose to see her but her number change and never told me about it.

  14. #12850

    Nani

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seeing her before. We've been talking and I wasn't sure if anyone seeing her before I go this week.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/527774335358
    Saw her last week, not bad. Super shy but great ass in K9 Everything covered.

  15. #12849

    Ari & friend in new beige

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Trying to set up with this one, says she has a friend there. Anyone dabble?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/316650756287
    Don't do it friends, just not worth it. She hit the pipe twice before she "took care of me" .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape