Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 570 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 8550
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuggo  [View Original Post]
    I also agree on all accounts, except what drives me crazy about Leeza is how she leaves you on the table to go get more lotion or different lotion behind that screen. With literally no urgency, then you hear her warming the lotion in the microwave. Believe me I appreciate the warm lotion, but sometimes she makes 3 trip behind that damn screen.
    I saw her once about 2 months ago. Not my cup of tea. She's good at the HJ, but I like the actual massage that comes with the AMP experience. If you want a good or even decent massage, she's not it.

  2. #4664

    Irene

    Has anyone heard from Irene that used to host in an office building downtown? She stopped responding to my calls about two years ago but I did bump into her in the hallway of a Hotel in Shrewsbury. She was with a gentleman so we didn't say or do anything besides make eye contact. Not long before that I did the same thing when I saw her in a Chinese restaurant with what appeared to be her children.

    ARG.

  3. #4663

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    Agree on all counts. I have a thing for milfs so she has no problem getting me off. And such incredible technique!
    I also agree on all accounts, except what drives me crazy about Leeza is how she leaves you on the table to go get more lotion or different lotion behind that screen. With literally no urgency, then you hear her warming the lotion in the microwave. Believe me I appreciate the warm lotion, but sometimes she makes 3 trip behind that damn screen.

  4. #4662

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian3  [View Original Post]
    First time at Healing Angels in Auburn. Booked 60 minutes with Joanna and all I can say is. WOW.
    That's it? WOW it fucking sucked and you'll never go again or WOW it was the greatest experience of you're life and you'll be working OT at Burger King to save up enough money to go again ASAP? You see the problem here?

  5. #4661
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #4660
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #4659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian3  [View Original Post]
    Here's a link to their IG profile: https://instagram.com/healingangelsb...=1tvtzid5kyj2u.

    I think someone reviewed this location before as the Auburn st location. 60 min with standard finish. Didn't ask her or push for anything more.
    What was the damage for the tip? Having only been to AMPs, what was the " signal" for "I'm interested in you taking care of junior?

  8. #4658
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian3  [View Original Post]
    Here's a link to their IG profile: https://instagram.com/healingangelsb...=1tvtzid5kyj2u.

    I think someone reviewed this location before as the Auburn st location. 60 min with standard finish. Didn't ask her or push for anything more.
    I interact with these two on a professional basis daily. They are legit smokeshows. I can't partake in the services due to our relationship. Maybe someday I will just say fuck it and go for it.

  9. #4657
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1995  [View Original Post]
    What was on the menu?
    Here's a link to their IG profile: https://instagram.com/healingangelsb...=1tvtzid5kyj2u.

    I think someone reviewed this location before as the Auburn st location. 60 min with standard finish. Didn't ask her or push for anything more.

  10. #4656
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1995  [View Original Post]
    What was on the menu?
    I guess he wasnt kidding about the WOW being the only description.

  11. #4655

    Enforcement not regulations

    Enforcement has changed but not the laws, here's the exemption I was referring too:

    Nothing in this section shall prevent or restrict the practice of a person who uses touch, words or directed movement to deepen awareness of patterns of movement in the body, or the affectation of the human energy system or acupoints or Qi meridians of the human body while engaged within the scope of practice of a profession with established standards and ethics, but such services shall not be designated or implied to be massage or massage therapy. Such practices shall include, but not be limited to, the Feldenkrais Method; Reflexology; The Trager Approach; Ayurvedic Therapies, Rolf Structural Integration, Polarity or Polarity Therapy; Polarity Therapy Bodywork; Asian Bodywork Therapy that does not constitute massage as defined in this chapter; Acupressure; Jin Shin Do; Qi Gong; Tui Na; Shiatsu; Body–Mind Centering and Reiki. These exempt practitioners may use the terms 'bodywork', 'body worker' and 'bodywork therapist' in their promotional literature.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    That was the case before. But they changed the laws to regulate things more.

    The Boston forum has reports of a place closing down because they can't get licensed under the new rules.

  12. #4654
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian3  [View Original Post]
    First time at Healing Angels in Auburn. Booked 60 minutes with Joanna and all I can say is. WOW.
    What was on the menu?

  13. #4653

    Healing Angels Auburn

    First time at Healing Angels in Auburn. Booked 60 minutes with Joanna and all I can say is. WOW.

  14. #4652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that most of these places don't care about licensing whereas "bodywork" doesn't trigger the licensing law. Same goes for foot rubs or reflexology, no license required.

    ARG.
    That was the case before. But they changed the laws to regulate things more.

    The Boston forum has reports of a place closing down because they can't get licensed under the new rules.

  15. #4651

    Licensing

    I'm pretty sure that most of these places don't care about licensing whereas "bodywork" doesn't trigger the licensing law. Same goes for foot rubs or reflexology, no license required.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    My guess is if they are using the licensing angle, will impact places at different times. Basically when it is time to renew. Sucks if your license is up now, but places that have time hopefully can figure out how to get around the BS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape