Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 1121 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 19305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10005

    Mandii

    Mandii aka Danielle.

  2. #10004

    Tee

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone407  [View Original Post]
    I have had several dreams about her. Lots on the menu. She gets very wet you play with her kitty. If you like to be dominated, she provides that, but not my thing. Large natural breasts to play with.
    Are you kidding?? One review about, without a doubt, the most wacko provider in the county!! Just go back and examine her past reviews and anyone can read about her absolute bizarre behavior, weird encounters and bipolar nature. Your review sounds mighty fishy ******!

  3. #10003

    LSME Marcie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Link please?
    Post of mine from a week ago with a link for Marcie aka LSME:

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]

  4. #10002

    Serenity aka Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? Any info appreciated.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/907724669954
    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    Great recollection, everything you said was exactly what I remember also. I'll just add one thing, her name was Jenna, I believe, back then.
    If LS is right, I'll add to the list of negative reviewers. It was a few years back, maybe around 2016 as others have suggested, and she grabbed the donation and took off.

  5. #10001

    Same, which Mandii?

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Mandii passed away RIP girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Which Mandi? AKA, Julia or massage Mandi from awhile ago?
    I've got the same question as Willie, which Mandii? Considering the spelling, I THINK you're talking about Massage Mandii, if I'm remembering how she spelled her name! Last I knew, she had a short stay with the uncle, told everyone she was quitting the business and moving elsewhere and to lose her number.

  6. #10000

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with her last week she wouldn't talk on the phone only text which is no big deal I asked if she kissed said no asked about BBBJ said no so I told her no thanks.
    I've seen Andrea, who goes by Andrea Bottoms on Facebook and onlyfans. The pics are accurate, she's beautiful, clean, soft, and intelligent. That's the pros. The cons make it a one and done, for $$$ you get one shot, CBJ, CFS, DATY, no kissing, and she was in a hurry as her phone was blowing up. I get the feeling that she has regulars in the highest tax bracket, I can't blame her but I can't do it. I'd spend the $$$ on her for a full hour, BBBJ, kissing and a multi-shot session but that's not her.

  7. #9999

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Which Mandi? AKA, Julia or massage Mandi from awhile ago?
    Defiantly not Julia as I just got a call from county hotel from her. We talk everyday.

  8. #9998

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where you got that she was in MI, but, that ad seems like a scam to me. Hotel, incall, car play just don't add up. And the main part is, rates are way too cheap for someone that looks that good. No city mentioned in her ad. Probably wanting numbers for a dating site list. I'd stay away if I were you. Play and stay safe.
    Enticing, advo. Use the websearch function on her pics. She's posted all over the place and pics are stock photos.

  9. #9997

    That is T. Mature lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerr61  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Was wanting to know if anyone have any info on this one.

    Thanks.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...u/715810335006
    I have had several dreams about her. Lots on the menu. She gets very wet you play with her kitty. If you like to be dominated, she provides that, but not my thing. Large natural breasts to play with.

  10. #9996

    Samara

    Quote Originally Posted by Amitjlc2  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Samara in merritt island?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/592924400727
    Not sure where you got that she was in MI, but, that ad seems like a scam to me. Hotel, incall, car play just don't add up. And the main part is, rates are way too cheap for someone that looks that good. No city mentioned in her ad. Probably wanting numbers for a dating site list. I'd stay away if I were you. Play and stay safe.

  11. #9995

    Jazzy

    Any info on jazzy? Can't find in history. Looks TGTBT.

  12. #9994

    Mandii

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Where did you get this info? So sad to hear, such a beautiful girl and sweet personality.
    Check her facebook.

  13. #9993

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Mandii passed away RIP girl.
    Which Mandi? AKA, Julia or massage Mandi from awhile ago?

  14. #9992

    Mandii

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Mandii passed away RIP girl.
    Where did you get this info? So sad to hear, such a beautiful girl and sweet personality.

  15. #9991

    Any info on Samara?

    Any info on Samara in merritt island?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/592924400727

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape