Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1436
-
03-15-21 20:57 #281Banned Member

Posts: 466Thank you for all the unsolicited commentary.
I will take it under advisement.
-
03-15-21 20:00 #280Banned Member

Posts: 1333Amazingly Interesting Post
The way I look at this is like kicking someone in groin in surprise and then popping champagne to celebrate while the poor dude is rolling on a floor.
Originally Posted by TempletonRat
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 16:30 #279I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Priscilla Is A Retard.
Back, shortly, not long ago, I was accused of not being a useful member.
This blemish, must be a slander removed.
What a fucking ass wipe.
The lower, Is a loss.
Obviously, has no IDEA.
HATES, Hates, hates.
Lower level person.
Priscilla, Hundred, you should masturbarte.
Cut, you a L. O. S. E. are.
SPELLS, DUMBO FUCK RETARD LOSER ASS.
-
02-21-21 16:13 #278I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Throw Out The Rubbish Garbage
When I walk.
My head is High, Shoulders are back.
I walk high as fuck.
Shitfucking High as funk.
Win, win, win.
And, then I get drunk. K-hole. When we be digging back to the day. K-hole.
Back when we used to bake it in pan, back in Rosarito.
When we flew high, when we flew low.
Seriously, back in the day, when I was a lover.
There is a shithead amongst us, Priscilla.
I got genius, I got everything betting against HOLLYWOOD idiots.
Don't be another victim.
Burn Your TV.
-
02-19-21 00:30 #277Senior Member

Posts: 399CCCLXXX could work.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 21:45 #276Senior Member

Posts: 1223My bad
I was not aware the custom of this board was confusion and ambiguity. Duly noted for future reference when posting rates and donations. I will no longer write $380, but instead will close my eyes and type random signs and buttons on my keyboard so everyone can know how much I paid. Thank you sir.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 20:39 #275Senior Member

Posts: 243Calm down sir
I merely adopted the custom of this board when I arrived, because I observed that as the standard in this subculture. Take it up with the people who have been here much longer than I have. In the future I now know that some characters will be trimmed in the text entry, whether this was always the case I cannot say.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 00:06 #274Senior Member

Posts: 1223Have you ever considered simply typing $380? I could never understand all the fancy shmancy codes you people type in here when describing donation. This is America, we pay in dollars, not apostrophes.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 11:42 #273Senior Member

Posts: 169That's a good point, I do concede that in an environment like surgical wards or ICUs where the airborne infections are just everywhere that the masks themselves become instruments of contagion. The social distancing helps with that I imagine as I'm not sniffing strangers' masks at Kroger right? I'd still rather everyone wears masks though as an overwhelming number of studies show that for the general public, wearing masks improves public health in this pandemic.
Originally Posted by CresProphet2
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 11:38 #272Senior Member

Posts: 169Man there was that comic where if there were 99 studies saying the sky is mostly and one paper that says the sky is mostly purple, some people would search to the ends of the earth to find that one paper that says purple and goes AHA I told you.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Also attorneys a medicine are very man, I went to enough schooling to learn that my friends who studied hard and learned what they did for Step1 in med school are legitimately smart people. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USMLE_Step_1.
The research done is rigorous, whereas attorneys often rely on speech and persuasion. There's a reason the best lawyers come out of the best law schools, where how you learned something affects the way you practice. The best physicians learn through experience and the scientific method.
-
01-17-21 20:44 #271Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Zuckerpig
What is so nice about science, like abstract concepts such as free speech, is that it is iron, like my cock. A youtube video showing particles flying near masks, in masks, around masks, etc. Are not science. A controlled case study is:
Originally Posted by QuestBMuffin
[View Original Post]
https://principia-scientific.com/why...sh-mask-study/
Before I got into the fish counter business, I volunteered at an OR in the notrth valley. This was the days of the GM plant makin cars and horrific workplace accidents with a few shootings. The reason for wearing a mask in an OR is yes, perhaps to keep the place sterile. Although with the huge amount of nosocomial infections spreading the rona, well, maybe they do not work that good. But second, and mostly, when you open up a shooting victim and out spurts blood like a cum shot in mary's ass, you do not want that on you.
As for south dakota, it was shamed for having the highest transmission rate a few months ago. Now L. A. Has that honor, and it is being taken over by arizona. See if you can figure out what happened in those three areas in succession (hint, it is called weather).
-
01-17-21 18:03 #270Senior Member

Posts: 445There is a study that was done 20 years ago where in a hospital operating room they did not use surgical masks for 6 months. The end result of that study, which has not been refuted, was not a massive increase in infection. The opposite was observed where infection rates went down. The lack of masks did not spike up the rate, though common sense would suggest that it should have as "everyone knows" that masks stop transmission from the surgeon to the patients.
Originally Posted by QuestBMuffin
[View Original Post]
Say what you will, but there is plenty of evidence to show that when masks do work as a filter, that they do a great job of carrying what has been filtered from one place to another. How many people do you see that touch and adjust their masks? They are doing a great job of picking up what has been filtered and getting it on their hands to spread elsewhere.
You want to make a difference, then religiously wash your hands when done with the restroom and immediately after putting on / off / touching your mask. If you still aren't convinced, try looking up the University at Oxford study on a Covid isolation ward and see where they found the virus in that three bed ward.
-
01-17-21 16:27 #269Senior Member

Posts: 158Classic!
"practiced medicine" A Double entendre if there ever was one!
Originally Posted by QuestBMuffin
[View Original Post]
My attorneys "practice law" as well and when broken down they admit, at the end of the day. "its all talk".
How cheap it is! Like money and chicks, how does that song go again?
Worth noting, The one eyed man is king in the valley of the blind.
Rock on with the rules of the club solider of the ama.
-
01-17-21 13:26 #268Senior Member

Posts: 169Ah yes let me tell my colleagues who have practiced medicine for decades that this dude online who knows physics has figured it out. They'll be very thankful I'm sure.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
You're actually right about the droplets and their movement through and to the side of masks to an extent, but I think are misunderstand the critical point that masks stop a lot of the projectile force of coughs and sneezes, plus reduces much of the incoming droplets that crash on your mask fibers. It's no bubble suit but it reduces transmission rate in most statistically sound tests.
Population density is very low there. Looks like its the 10th whitest state in the US, but the 5th most sparse. There's just less chance for it to spread.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 21:49 #267Senior Member

Posts: 445You have to love the Market-Ticker. Org and Karl has been killing it since this crap began. Bravo.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




