Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 13258
-
01-20-21 18:26 #9538Senior Member

Posts: 102Sonia
I agree, I miss Sonya really nice person. I think she lived in Rhode Island but worked in the Andover ma. Area. Has she completely moved out of the area?
Is she possibly UTR?
I always wanted a session with Patti but the timing never worked out.
Originally Posted by Talisker1370
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 15:28 #9537Senior Member

Posts: 377I miss Sonya, had lots of fun with her, she was really cool to hang with. She texted me when she was moving out of the area to say goodbye.
Originally Posted by OhMyaChingBack
[View Original Post]
Also miss Patricia, the hot Brazilian with the tats she used to book for. Wish I got her number when I had the chance.
-
01-20-21 10:35 #9536Senior Member

Posts: 248Valentina
I saw her ad within the last few weeks.
Originally Posted by BigJim959
[View Original Post]
North Shore MA area.
-
01-20-21 09:01 #9535Senior Member

Posts: 228Valentina?
Does anyone know if she's still around? Used to work with Sonya. I'm still searching for a Sonya replacement North of Boston.
Play safe.
-
01-20-21 01:32 #9534Regular Member

Posts: 6Any intel
Could someone forward me any intel on that busty Brazilian in Saugus, or that busty Cuban in Medford. Shit or even that Dominican lady that been around for a while. Want to branch out from the AMP for a few. I would appreciate it! LOL.
-
01-19-21 15:06 #9533Regular Member

Posts: 8Send Latina LMT info
If she BBBJ, send it.
Originally Posted by Jimmmy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 20:45 #9532Senior Member

Posts: 470She's Been Around For Years
She's been around for years bro. The one who used to work at assembly big thick Dominican ass and tits goes by Vanessa or Caroline?
Originally Posted by Jimmmy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 20:12 #9531Senior Member

Posts: 261Can you message me the info.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 18:00 #9530Senior Member

Posts: 168All except mine LOL, I just sent you a dope Dominican check your inbox.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 14:56 #9529Regular Member

Posts: 23Inbox full again LOL.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 12:19 #9528Senior Member

Posts: 470Inbox Open Now
My inbox is open now. I just responded to all the messages about the busty Saugus Brazilian. I found a new busty Cuban in Medford now. Message me if you're interested. Thank you. Dboy to the rescue!
-
01-17-21 11:57 #9527Senior Member

Posts: 470Busty Cuban Medford
I also found another big natural busty Cuban in Medford on Mystic Valley. She has huge knockers she sent me some real pics. DM for pics and info. I'm on a roll guys!
-
01-16-21 22:05 #9526Regular Member

Posts: 6I also am interested in the above. Please dm
I also am interested in the above. Please dm.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 20:44 #9525Senior Member

Posts: 470Busty Saugus Brazilian
Sorry my messages are full guys. I'm going to get back to all of you ASAP. In return I need another big natural busty girl that you know of. Thank you!
-
01-16-21 19:30 #9524Regular Member

Posts: 10Seems TGTBT. Would love the details but your pm is full.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



