Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 621 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 1121 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 19310
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #10010

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Mandii passed away RIP girl.
    Which Mandi? AKA, Julia or massage Mandi from awhile ago?

  2. #10009

    Mandii

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Mandii passed away RIP girl.
    Where did you get this info? So sad to hear, such a beautiful girl and sweet personality.

  3. #10008

    Any info on Samara?

    Any info on Samara in merritt island?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/592924400727

  4. #10007
    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    That "web archive doesn't work (for me) anymore. DNS or something hanging it up.

    The orig link ref did expire. She reposted -provider in ques is Serenity / Jenna / PLEASER-Teaser. Mixed Reports on her. HAd considered seeing her. Will NOT.

    F1.
    I've tried the archive thing and it didn't work for me either. Jenna aka Serenity has to be in her 50's and like others reported, she has serious back problems. I did see her once about three or four years ago, while it wasn't a horrible experience, it wasn't great either.

  5. #10006
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift718  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this provider?

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...t/974454398493
    I tried to set something up with her last week she wouldn't talk on the phone only text which is no big deal I asked if she kissed said no asked about BBBJ said no so I told her no thanks.

  6. #10005
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Web links expire. There are some posts on this site about using the "web archive" feature to ad a permalink of the providers advo you're inquiring about. Or, take a screenshot of the ad and pics and post it with your original post. This way other hobbyists will know who you're talking about if the web link goes bad or the provider changes their advo.
    That "web archive doesn't work (for me) anymore. DNS or something hanging it up.

    The orig link ref did expire. She reposted -provider in ques is Serenity / Jenna / PLEASER-Teaser. Mixed Reports on her. HAd considered seeing her. Will NOT.

    F1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2021-01-16_200603.png‎  

  7. #10004

    Mandii

    Mandii passed away RIP girl.

  8. #10003

    Peaches and Cream

    Just wondering if anyone report on a dream with Peaches and Cream. She looks tempting.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/004015643817

  9. #10002

    Web Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? Any info appreciated.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/907724669954
    Web links expire. There are some posts on this site about using the "web archive" feature to ad a permalink of the providers advo you're inquiring about. Or, take a screenshot of the ad and pics and post it with your original post. This way other hobbyists will know who you're talking about if the web link goes bad or the provider changes their advo.

  10. #10001
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLung  [View Original Post]
    I must thank all of the members that had good things to say about this little one. Leaving now from her very nice hotel. WOW. Definitely not a clock watcher!! And she does enjoy DATY and Greek!! Spent most my time in both. tight, but not a flinch, just a sexy moan. And she played with the kitty while on her back, me standing next to bed (standing mush, but Greek! Found my ATF! Thanks everyone!!
    Link please?

  11. #10000

    Any info?

    Does anyone have any info on this provider?

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...t/974454398493

  12. #9999

    Danger

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerr61  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Was wanting to know if anyone have any info on this one.

    Thanks.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...u/715810335006
    Mistakenly ran into this one sometime back. Does the word criminally insane mean anything to you.

  13. #9998

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Panda4  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads but wondering if anybody can confirm if legit.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...d/194388133139
    Saw her about a year ago in Melbourne. She is legit, talks a lot but will ride you until you bust.

  14. #9997

    Legit but pictures are misleading but her

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? Any info appreciated.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/907724669954
    She is real, saw her a few months back. She was near Croton and Aurora in a house, likely roommates but never saw anyone with my eyes, although I heard another presence when in her room. Place was not dirty but not clean either, not to my standards but better than most I have seen in this game. She has a good head game, BBBJ CIM but spit it out. Body is good but I couldn't get past how bad her feet were. Her heals looked horrible, dirty, cracked, dry hard. Kitty didn't smell and was tight. She is very petite but not crack skinny or anything. She smokes but I think just cigarettes. No signs of candy. I would say she is at least 45 could be 60. I think damage was $, could have had cfs but I just took the BJ because I was not trying to do more after seeing her feet. Not a foot guy but the vibe I got was a hygiene thing and just took the headache relief and ran. She was nice and the service was good but I was not feeling it due to how bad her heels were, not exaggerating, it was the worst I have ever seen in person. Good luck!

  15. #9996

    Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    Great recollection, everything you said was exactly what I remember also. I'll just add one thing, her name was Jenna, I believe, back then.
    Thanks gents. Think I might have just dodged a bullet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape