Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 17719
-
01-17-21 12:50 #6019Senior Member

Posts: 156I would say she is real she is on P411 and asking $1000.00 an HR, I'm guna pass on this one. LOL
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 11:31 #6018Senior Member

Posts: 81Text or call
When contacting a provider whose ad just gives a phone number, do you call or text?
-
01-17-21 11:20 #6017Senior Member

Posts: 103Katy south city?
Does anyone have Katy's number. I searched but couldn't find. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Lefty22
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 11:19 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 103Lexi
Never mind on this one. Was able to find info.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 09:59 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 382Gina
If you are referring to this one she is fun and the clit is big.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57738259/
She also happens to be Piper's mother.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57800605/
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 08:49 #6014Senior Member

Posts: 162Thanks for the warning, however when Sparky clicks on the link it goes to a whole page of providers; can you be more specific?
Originally Posted by JE8713
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 07:57 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 398Shana
If you see her tell her Time sent you it might help me on my next adventure and there will be a next!
Originally Posted by TimeMaker
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 07:52 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 398MILF Shana adultlook
Guys I just saw Shana the other day, all I can say is she will leave you drained, she is next thing to a nympho when it comes to sex I did hour BBBJ daty Dfk, finished with a few positions she is open to all then finished in doggy in cover, I only do one shot but on the hour msog is available! For mature lady she has it going on her BBBJCIM was on point but I wanted to fuck this sexy lady!
Senior members if you want any more info give me pm but it is pretty much like I just said, I know I read where she was bb FS not close to the truth, sex was covered!
Thanks.
Time.
-
01-17-21 07:37 #6011Senior Member

Posts: 1087Enticing Eva
She's been around on and off for years. She used to dance at the Hollywood Showclub too. She worked in Vegas for awhile.
Originally Posted by JEastAlton
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 01:35 #6010Senior Member

Posts: 103Lexi Stone. Eros
Does anyone have any info on her? Her AD says she's here for a while week so.
I'm assuming someone must have seen her if she's real. Any info is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9074.htm?cat=1
-
01-17-21 00:50 #6009Senior Member

Posts: 322Definitely.
I remember seeing her ads back in 2017 when I lived in the greater STL area.
Originally Posted by OldMongrel
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 23:26 #6008Senior Member

Posts: 94Southside hottie Michelle
Has anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57799803/
-
01-16-21 22:53 #6007Regular Member

Posts: 11I had the exact same experience couple of weeks ago.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 22:26 #6006Senior Member

Posts: 296Puntuality
I went to her place. She said she ran a little behind. I waited in the parking lot 20 min. I texted her and she was still unavailable. I left 10 min later. Had anyone had a god experience with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57791881/
-
01-16-21 21:32 #6005Senior Member

Posts: 94Gina
Gina with large clit?
Originally Posted by EliteShadow
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





