Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,556 to 18,570 of 30805
-
01-17-21 18:24 #12250Senior Member

Posts: 269Wrong Trina
He is referring to this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/55514605/.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 16:13 #12249Senior Member

Posts: 82Jessica Foxx
I saw her about a week and a half ago. Price was 180/ hhr or 280/ hr. I did the hour. Her service is incredible. She has definitely aged a little bit and maybe put on 5-10 lbs compared to some of her photos, but overall still looks really good. I highly recommend.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 16:05 #12248Senior Member

Posts: 228Little mama whatever terrible experience
Met up a few weeks ago. Extremely not into it at all! Stood up within 5 minutes and complained of aches and pains, we were done. Never again, total waste of time, gas, etc.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 15:22 #12247Senior Member

Posts: 358Nice?
She looks like fun, didn't she have a review in the past?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/151099397605
-
01-17-21 14:56 #12246Senior Member

Posts: 358The two of them
Will anybody try them or try to get in touch?
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/57805604/#.
-
01-17-21 12:37 #12245Senior Member

Posts: 131Mostly in Fayetteville.
I rarely get to Raleigh, especially now that I don't fly as much as last year.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 11:58 #12244Senior Member

Posts: 433Little Mama
In person, no, thankfully. But I understand your concern, I thought the same thing. Her pictures are (or were) not flattering. I took the reviewer's word that she was cuter than her pics & paid her a call while in town a couple of weeks ago. It was true. Cute smile. Tiny little thing. BBBJ was okay, CFS was snug & tight, and she had a real talent for opening up that little bottom for Greek.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
I encouraged her to post a picture of her smiling. She posted this pic & now, poof, she has vanished from STG. Anybody know what is up with her?
-
01-17-21 11:11 #12243Senior Member

Posts: 1301I'm curious about what her prices are too. She's been coming to the area for years and as you said it's been the same pics for a while.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 10:45 #12242Senior Member

Posts: 358Them
From my view that looks like a strap on and I don't know. You looking to TOFTT?
Originally Posted by FrankRicard
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 09:45 #12241Senior Member

Posts: 365Well she is still advertising
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121326 so she is around and available. Keep trying bro!
Originally Posted by LetsParty
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 09:32 #12240Senior Member

Posts: 308Jessica
How does she look now? She has been using the same photos since I last saw her and that's been well over 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by HotBug
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 22:40 #12239Senior Member

Posts: 546I never send pix. Period. My response to such a request " I am paying for your looks. You are not paying me for my looks. " Am on SA sometimes I see women every other day. No pics.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 19:10 #12238Senior Member

Posts: 131Whose ad is it?
The skinny one looks awesome but pretty sure the fat gal could destroy me. And what's up with the black cock?
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 18:33 #12237Senior Member

Posts: 200$ etiquette
I normally just lay it down, on the counter or desk. Unless they tell me to do something else with it.
Originally Posted by Rapk9394
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 17:17 #12236Regular Member

Posts: 5Trina
Anyone had a dream of Trina lately? Haven't been able to reach her since before Halloween.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/47654044








Reply With Quote






