Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,646 to 18,660 of 30790
-
01-17-21 10:45 #12145Senior Member

Posts: 358Them
From my view that looks like a strap on and I don't know. You looking to TOFTT?
Originally Posted by FrankRicard
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 09:45 #12144Senior Member

Posts: 365Well she is still advertising
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121326 so she is around and available. Keep trying bro!
Originally Posted by LetsParty
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 09:32 #12143Senior Member

Posts: 307Jessica
How does she look now? She has been using the same photos since I last saw her and that's been well over 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by HotBug
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 22:40 #12142Senior Member

Posts: 546I never send pix. Period. My response to such a request " I am paying for your looks. You are not paying me for my looks. " Am on SA sometimes I see women every other day. No pics.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 19:10 #12141Senior Member

Posts: 131Whose ad is it?
The skinny one looks awesome but pretty sure the fat gal could destroy me. And what's up with the black cock?
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 18:33 #12140Senior Member

Posts: 198$ etiquette
I normally just lay it down, on the counter or desk. Unless they tell me to do something else with it.
Originally Posted by Rapk9394
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 17:17 #12139Regular Member

Posts: 5Trina
Anyone had a dream of Trina lately? Haven't been able to reach her since before Halloween.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/47654044
-
01-16-21 16:00 #12138Senior Member

Posts: 358Two in Raleigh
Anyone willing to TOFTT for these two, they look great but who knows?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...daddy/36523775
-
01-16-21 14:11 #12137Senior Member

Posts: 52Athletic GFE?
Looking for something I've had trouble finding. A provider who has an athletic body and is super GFE. Good kisser, BBBJ and bb would be ideal. I can't feel cbjs and barely feel cfs.
Only one I can think of is Stacy when she's in town, sorta. Jessica is great but not as fit as she used to be.
If you know someone UTR dms are fine.
-
01-15-21 22:13 #12136Regular Member

Posts: 25Tattoos don't lie
Anyone dreamt with her?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/245634647591
-
01-15-21 20:22 #12135Senior Member

Posts: 131Depends.
I've found high end gals like it in a card. If it's just an average STG gal, I carry the bills in my pocket and place it, in full sight, on a dresser or night stand without mentioning it. I also leave my wallet and jewellery locked in my car.
Originally Posted by Rapk9394
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 20:20 #12134Senior Member

Posts: 358Lady J
Does anyone know if she had ever visited LEO or Uncle?
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9196261023
-
01-15-21 19:28 #12133Senior Member

Posts: 307In your pocket
Lay it down in plain sight, a table, desk whatever. Never ever hand to hand. Lay it down.
Originally Posted by Rapk9394
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 19:05 #12132Senior Member

Posts: 300Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 19:00 #12131Regular Member

Posts: 23Agree!
I only get to Raleigh occasionally, but for the last few years only have arranged visits for when Jessica is in town. She's down to earth, easy to talk to, and makes this old guy feel genuinely comfortable to be with her. Can't say I'm experienced enough to know how she compares, but I know I have been very happy in all my encounters, and have never felt the need to explore other options.
Originally Posted by GreyTire
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





