Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,596 to 20,610 of 44229
-
01-19-21 14:59 #23634Senior Member

Posts: 258I have been trying to join Humaniplex. After I sign up, it says I should receive an email but I never do. If I try to get help from them, the site says I can't get help because I am not signed up with them. Anyone else have a similar issue?
Originally Posted by BoredPig
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 01:00 #23633Senior Member

Posts: 1416 Star Villa
From last week. Anyone have any reports other than Yoyo is a "hard worker"?
Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-21 22:18 #23632Regular Member

Posts: 11Sheendsin. Ia
Found this woman on ig. Not sure who she is and which mp she works for? The picture looks good but just want to do some due diligence before pull the trigger. Anyone has any intel could you please pm me? Thanks a million. If no one has any info, I probably will toftt and report back.
-
01-17-21 23:40 #23631Senior Member

Posts: 76New moon in GG
Dang that sucks, I just went back today, saw Mina, to me she's hot. A little older about 35 I think, petite spinner type about 5' with out heels, nice real D's.
Originally Posted by BenderOver
[View Original Post]
Got cfs, daty, acg, doggy, missionary, then HJ to finish we had good chemistry I ll be back, she works Sundays, Fridays and sometimes Mondays.
I mostly go with girls that are reviewed unless they are just hot. But for sure Mina, and Grace are game with no tipping issue. At least not with me. I tipped her 1. 20 and. 4 to house for hh.
On RM theres mention of a girl named Candy here at New moon, which is next on my to do list she's supposedly younger and looks like they got CBJ and cfs.
-
01-17-21 23:06 #23630Senior Member

Posts: 1143For solid 200, get BBFS and CIP or CIA.
Originally Posted by BenderOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 01:20 #23629Senior Member

Posts: 89Got 200 asked too. Clearly she's been getting above 150 consistently that she knows she can start high and go down a little bit and still be higher than normal. Must be a lot of people giving in.
Originally Posted by BenderOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 20:52 #23628Senior Member

Posts: 137Even if they have the same owner, every girl is different. YMMV even with the same girl. But when you catch her on good day,.
Originally Posted by BenderOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 19:37 #23627Senior Member

Posts: 1377Anyone try yet?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 19:35 #23626Senior Member

Posts: 1377Should like she was trying to Bendyouover. The.
Originally Posted by BenderOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 18:48 #23625Senior Member

Posts: 1062If this place is associated with Happy Face in Stanton, I definitely did not get the same results. Went there, two young and pretty Viet providers. Was looking forward to making the same connection and deal with Christine. Tall and slim, man made, pretty. On the flip, she asks for 200! What? I tell her that's really out of range and she asked what I'm used to paying. 80 to 120 is pretty fair for the going, but she said no. She wouldn't go under 160. So she offered me a HJ. How much? 100. I tell her thanks, I'm good with the massage. Left a 10 for basically a light weight oil application for 10 minutes. Out the door for 50 and all I got was a greasy back.
Originally Posted by Slick562
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 17:09 #23624Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks slammer.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 16:56 #23623Regular Member

Posts: 5Haven't been able to get a hold of them. Was thinking about taking a visit over. Not sure yet.
Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 16:48 #23622Senior Member

Posts: 1377Not good at ALL.
Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 15:01 #23621Senior Member

Posts: 786*
Anyone have the latest line up photos.
-
01-16-21 12:47 #23620Senior Member

Posts: 120Dropped by Queen Spa in Orange. The one near the freeway and shopping plazas. You have to make an appointment now since, according to them, most MPs are still "closed. " Saw Candy. She gave a decent massage for about 45 minutes. Finished with HJ for. 4. Overall not bad. I think more could be had for the right price, but you just have to talk a good game since it does not look like a FS place. Door fee up now from .6 to .65.
Last edited by EastHornDog14; 01-16-21 at 13:32. Reason: Forgot other details












Reply With Quote




