The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 865 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 915 965 1365 1865 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18871

    Think she's in Goodlettsville

    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    OK, pros:

    She certainly has all her teeth.

    Communicates via text well.

    Accommodating and likes to be told what to do.

    Likes rough within reason.

    Didn't watch clock and I make a fair offer based on her rates 2. $.

    Cons:

    Pics and size were likely when she was 27. She's 32 now. Pretty standard house wife body. Not fat. Just not flat, either.

    Seemed most things on the table with repeat visits.
    Can you send her number? Think she's local to me.

  2. #18870

    Waste

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    Have not met, but nobody has. Total scam. I've texted and discovered it's one of those that is not even a provider. In mid discussion text something totally arbitrary and that doesn't make sense. You'll still get a response like "what city you in" ? "How much time"? Always a good indicator they don't, if cannot, even read what you're writing.
    I think I just need to stay off of skip the games. There is just never anything on there. She Will send you a picture of her drivers license to try to prove that she is legit but nothing really matches up and. Wait for it she wants a donation in advance.

  3. #18869

    Another good indicator of a scam

    I'm available 24/7.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    Have not met, but nobody has. Total scam. I've texted and discovered it's one of those that is not even a provider. In mid discussion text something totally arbitrary and that doesn't make sense. You'll still get a response like "what city you in" ? "How much time"? Always a good indicator they don't, if cannot, even read what you're writing.

  4. #18868

    Total scam.

    Have not met, but nobody has. Total scam. I've texted and discovered it's one of those that is not even a provider. In mid discussion text something totally arbitrary and that doesn't make sense. You'll still get a response like "what city you in" ? "How much time"? Always a good indicator they don't, if cannot, even read what you're writing.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipVoorDecker  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting a girl who says she just moved from Las Vegas.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...d/136462947364

    Anybody vouch for her? I can't find anything on her anywhere.

    Thanks!

  5. #18867
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipVoorDecker  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting a girl who says she just moved from Las Vegas.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...d/136462947364

    Anybody vouch for her? I can't find anything on her anywhere.

    Thanks!
    Looks fake.

  6. #18866

    New talent

    I've been texting a girl who says she just moved from Las Vegas.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...d/136462947364

    Anybody vouch for her? I can't find anything on her anywhere.

    Thanks!

  7. #18865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else not hear from this newbie that messaged him? Any info in if this Bodie is real? Never mind Ziggy.
    He never messaged me back.

  8. #18864

    Anyone else?

    Anyone else not hear from this newbie that messaged him? Any info in if this Bodie is real? Never mind Ziggy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodie1408  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't make it during the week, but has a nice room tonight. BBFS. GFE. DM for details and contact info.

  9. #18863
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    Half shaved head? Are you thinking about this girl? She hangs around Harding place. And she is very much still alive.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/nashville...86-6/1/1641323
    That's not her. This hair style she was sporting was more punk sorta asymmetrical, shaved on one side longer on the other flipping over the top, short in the back longer in the front. Would fall down over her eyes whe getting hit from behind. She was cute, I'm not good with guessing age but she was lower twenties maybe. Good skin wasn't bruised or used hard like the hard drug user girls. Had a good head on her shoulders, was shy but could carry on a conversation if you could get her started. She had piercings, several in one ear, nose don't recall if nipples were. I liked her look she just stopped coming to Nashville and her home was a little far for repeat visits.

  10. #18862

    After a lot of back and forth wanted a pic

    I was attempting a dream with this one. Received an admission cost right from the get go. Back and forth, she asked if I was LE. I told her no and gave some info about my UN and reviews that she could check. All of a sudden Just a couple of hours before time, she asked for pic. I respectfully bowed out. Has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9013060056

    Thanks,

    H32.

  11. #18861

    Tried and tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Notdylan  [View Original Post]
    I assume you've tried to contact her at the new # since then and she is not responding? I'd love to see her again.
    Yes, tried reaching her at the new number she messaged with me before arriving in Nashville and emailed her at her old email and the new email she gave me.

    Really sucks cause I would really like to see her again.

  12. #18860

    Ziggy is in Nashville for the night

    She doesn't make it during the week, but has a nice room tonight. BBFS. GFE. DM for details and contact info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11F013B1-2C0B-42B7-8C4C-80444B35EA52.jpg‎   1F14C8A1-1B22-4BE5-92FC-33619AFF1EF0.jpg‎  

  13. #18859
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookn  [View Original Post]
    I saw her off I-24 and Harding, she had a half shaved and half long hair thing going on. I found her sexy as f__k and repeated a few time till she moved back to Columbia, that's TN and not south of the border. I visited her once in Columbia but she was getting pretty deep into her party mode and I stopped seeing her.

    Sad to read she passed. May she find some peace.
    Half shaved head? Are you thinking about this girl? She hangs around Harding place. And she is very much still alive.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/nashville...86-6/1/1641323

  14. #18858
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopper11;5148502[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/57431808/[/URL]

    Has anyone met this girl? She got pretty specific about activities in text and it makes me nervous. She says she is just new.
    I tried to see her today, but she wanted me to send her a picture of my face with 3 fingers up. I have kind of have a professional career. So I can't risk sending my face to one of these girls and being exposed on social media or something. So I didn't see her.

    However, if one of you other gents are risk takers and send pics to these girls, let me know how this one is and if she's trustworthy.

  15. #18857
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLife690  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, has anyone seen this girl, any info on her is appreciated. Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57510437/
    Guess she's rips people off now. When she first started 2 years ago she was a grade A act. Well most of them are, but the game wears them down eventually. I actually have a few tapes of her doing head on me. My only issue with her is she always said she would swallow or catch, but never did, which led to a mess.

    Like with most of these girls never let them be in a position to rip you off, cause they will if they get the chance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape