The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 782 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 832 882 ... LastLast
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6016

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? Her AD says she's here for a while week so.

    I'm assuming someone must have seen her if she's real. Any info is appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9074.htm?cat=1
    Never mind on this one. Was able to find info.

  2. #6015

    Gina

    If you are referring to this one she is fun and the clit is big.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57738259/

    She also happens to be Piper's mother.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57800605/

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Gina with large clit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 90431676_3122674827757439_6373112983383441408_n.jpg‎  

  3. #6014
    Quote Originally Posted by JE8713  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57803081/

    Avoid this girl. I went there hoping for carplay BJ if not more which she seemed flexible via text app. She changed her price by 10 and I was nice enough to say since she was offering GFE that I'd add 20. It took awhile for her to be ready. She does not look like her picture (a lot heavier) but I was horny whatever. I asked if there was a safe spot, she said we could go to the other side of her apt. I paid her and she was begining and I see a neighbor come out and start walking her dog next to us and this lady was looking into my car and I said hey lets go somewhere else. She says no she has a friend on the way which WTF. Then I said okay well give me half back since she didn't do anything she says no and gets out of the car. I message her later to tell her how unprofessional she was being and that I'd leave a review stating that she says she took a picture of me and my license plate when I pulled up and that she would tell her cousin who was a cop. I think she's full of it but it pissed me off enough that I don't want any of you to waste your time.
    Thanks for the warning, however when Sparky clicks on the link it goes to a whole page of providers; can you be more specific?

  4. #6013

    Shana

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    Guys I just saw Shana the other day, all I can say is she will leave you drained, she is next thing to a nympho when it comes to sex I did hour BBBJ daty Dfk, finished with a few positions she is open to all then finished in doggy in cover, I only do one shot but on the hour msog is available! For mature lady she has it going on her BBBJCIM was on point but I wanted to fuck this sexy lady!

    Senior members if you want any more info give me pm but it is pretty much like I just said, I know I read where she was bb FS not close to the truth, sex was covered!

    Thanks.

    Time.
    If you see her tell her Time sent you it might help me on my next adventure and there will be a next!

  5. #6012

    MILF Shana adultlook

    Guys I just saw Shana the other day, all I can say is she will leave you drained, she is next thing to a nympho when it comes to sex I did hour BBBJ daty Dfk, finished with a few positions she is open to all then finished in doggy in cover, I only do one shot but on the hour msog is available! For mature lady she has it going on her BBBJCIM was on point but I wanted to fuck this sexy lady!

    Senior members if you want any more info give me pm but it is pretty much like I just said, I know I read where she was bb FS not close to the truth, sex was covered!

    Thanks.

    Time.

  6. #6011

    Enticing Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by JEastAlton  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing her ads back in 2017 when I lived in the greater STL area.
    She's been around on and off for years. She used to dance at the Hollywood Showclub too. She worked in Vegas for awhile.

  7. #6010

    Lexi Stone. Eros

    Does anyone have any info on her? Her AD says she's here for a while week so.

    I'm assuming someone must have seen her if she's real. Any info is appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9074.htm?cat=1

  8. #6009

    Definitely.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMongrel  [View Original Post]
    Eva or Ava has been around off and on for years.
    I remember seeing her ads back in 2017 when I lived in the greater STL area.

  9. #6008

    Southside hottie Michelle


  10. #6007
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    I went to her place. She said she ran a little behind. I waited in the parking lot 20 min. I texted her and she was still unavailable. I left 10 min later. Had anyone had a god experience with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57791881/
    I had the exact same experience couple of weeks ago.

  11. #6006

    Puntuality

    I went to her place. She said she ran a little behind. I waited in the parking lot 20 min. I texted her and she was still unavailable. I left 10 min later. Had anyone had a god experience with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57791881/

  12. #6005

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteShadow  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to Gina today, very punctual, throat was very accommodating. Nice bedroom and tits, 80 and out. Safe hunting gentleman.
    Gina with large clit?

  13. #6004

    Avoid Affton chick

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57803081/

    Avoid this girl. I went there hoping for carplay BJ if not more which she seemed flexible via text app. She changed her price by 10 and I was nice enough to say since she was offering GFE that I'd add 20. It took awhile for her to be ready. She does not look like her picture (a lot heavier) but I was horny whatever. I asked if there was a safe spot, she said we could go to the other side of her apt. I paid her and she was begining and I see a neighbor come out and start walking her dog next to us and this lady was looking into my car and I said hey lets go somewhere else. She says no she has a friend on the way which WTF. Then I said okay well give me half back since she didn't do anything she says no and gets out of the car. I message her later to tell her how unprofessional she was being and that I'd leave a review stating that she says she took a picture of me and my license plate when I pulled up and that she would tell her cousin who was a cop. I think she's full of it but it pissed me off enough that I don't want any of you to waste your time.

  14. #6003

    Eva

    This one use to hang with her. That was back when she was 200. Those days / prices are long gone tho. If you ever wanted to try out Jess (Britney) big bolt on's the 100 QV is not a big waste of money.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMongrel  [View Original Post]
    Eva or Ava has been around off and on for years.

  15. #6002

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this girl the other day and I have to say it was well worth it! Her rate is 400, pretty pricey but I was in the mood for a treat and she deff is that! Got a great little body. Bolts ons on pierced and firm and a great little booty. Had a lot of fun. Started with BBBJ, daty, mish and finished with doggy. She stayed and chilled for a little bit and we went at it again for a little longer. Good personality and good attitude. She came to me.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...2694.htm?cat=1
    Eva or Ava has been around off and on for years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape