Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 532 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3581
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...u/824819663209

    Agreed to one hour multiple pops. This was the worst area I've ever driven to in Philly (apartment complex somewhere in Frankford). Looks way older in person but we get down to business. BBBJ is decent but she stops and we move to FS. First pop after about 10 min and she says family is coming over and we have to stop LOL. Entire session lasted less than 20 min. Complete waste of time and money.

    Also, any info on this one? I know she's been posting for a while and used a different name before but just curious. Don't have a good feeling but maybe one of you guys has some experience with her. Feel free to pm for discretion. Thanks.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/092346088661
    Better get a live picture before making the trip.

  2. #3580

    Avoid this one.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...u/824819663209

    Agreed to one hour multiple pops. This was the worst area I've ever driven to in Philly (apartment complex somewhere in Frankford). Looks way older in person but we get down to business. BBBJ is decent but she stops and we move to FS. First pop after about 10 min and she says family is coming over and we have to stop LOL. Entire session lasted less than 20 min. Complete waste of time and money.

    Also, any info on this one? I know she's been posting for a while and used a different name before but just curious. Don't have a good feeling but maybe one of you guys has some experience with her. Feel free to pm for discretion. Thanks.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/092346088661

  3. #3579
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Still trying to figure out if all of those comments / reviews on her are fake or not. Seems suspect. She does have a fat ass though, I'm really interested in seeing her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/57714045/
    Taura is indeed real. She has a beautiful face and indeed a really fat ass. Like, the type that's honestly kinda rare on white girls. She has a friendly disposition and pretty much lets have your way anyway you want.

    That said, I'm almost certain she's on something, I just don't know what. The way she talks and moves is slowed, sluggish, like she's moving in slow mo. She mumbles when she speaks. Whatever she's on, it hasn't robbed her of her face. Seriously, her face is really nice. She can take a while to answer the phone and the door, but she does come. In fact, I had tried to see her early last year and she stood me up. Since she's my (only) regular at this point, I've deduced that she spends like half her time sleeping (and possibly tweaking, idk). Regardless, when you get to know her she takes care of you well. At this point we're close enough that she gives me extras, which pretty much has me slightly addicted LOL.

    Her area is that of Arrott tran center; so like, a less terrible Kensington. Not the best, not the worse.

  4. #3578

    Taura?

    Still trying to figure out if all of those comments / reviews on her are fake or not. Seems suspect. She does have a fat ass though, I'm really interested in seeing her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/57714045/

  5. #3577

    Any info on Cece

    Someone, anyone, please tell me something about this beauty.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phia/57530099/

  6. #3576

    OK to say hygiene is an issue

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    I get that it's a rule and it's "substantiated circumstances", however, if it were to turn out to be true, it could go a long way in saving all of us a literal pain in the ass later. Shame admin deleted this post before I could see whose name it was so I could avoid her.

    All in my dreams I suppose.
    I guess you can't say someone has STD but hygiene is an issue and bring a raincoat is OK. I've had a few questionable contacts, but wasn't sure how to post.

    ADMIN: any suggestions?

    P Chop.

  7. #3575

    Deleted by admin

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaPerdon  [View Original Post]

    This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
    I get that it's a rule and it's "substantiated circumstances", however, if it were to turn out to be true, it could go a long way in saving all of us a literal pain in the ass later. Shame admin deleted this post before I could see whose name it was so I could avoid her.

    All in my dreams I suppose.

  8. #3574
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #3573

    One has been reviewed here

    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    The submissive redhead on STG has mixed reviews here. Search "chickenhead sub" and you should find one monger's review of her: Slender with a muffin top, bad teeth, suspected IV use, but good BBBJ. Offers a pretty full menu. I have not seen her, but reviews from others had me cross her off my list.

    No intel from me on the other.

  10. #3572

  11. #3571
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    In general, where in Philly is her incall location?
    Currently by the airport at a cheap hotel. But it's fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I thought I recognized that big tattoo on her side. Same Ali / Allie?
    Yup! Such a cute face.

  12. #3570

    Vouching

    She is real. The photo I posted below of her face is her from a year ago. I saw her about a year ago in KoP, arranged by someone who has been on and off the board. My impression she was a bit UTR then. I never saw her ad on StG until he posted the link but I tend to search with keywords for suburban locations like "Prussia" since it's hard for me to get into the city.

    I saw her recently (I don't think she remembered me) and Good Good Time's review is spot on. I really enjoyed the BBBJ but the CFS is good too. She's a sweetie.

    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItUp12  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned before and will again. I'm a friend / regular of hers. Only girl I meet with. Of course I'm going to defend her she's the only person I see. Even if it was her replying (which she knows I replied to the other comment for her) the point is that BBBJ is included in her initial price. Just BBFS isn't. It's not like I'm defending a fake. She is very real and has multiple senior members complimenting her service. See for yourself. Or don't. Just don't be judgemental if you've never even met her.

  13. #3569

    Ali tiny toy bombshell

    Quote Originally Posted by Grven3  [View Original Post]
    Bb available?
    Maybe, but she would not quote a price. Asked me what I would pay, I quoted a fairly high number that was fairly generous, and the abusive texts began. I'd suggest not asking unless you are willing to indulge her GPS. Good luck!

  14. #3568

    Tiny toy

    I mentioned before and will again. I'm a friend / regular of hers. Only girl I meet with. Of course I'm going to defend her she's the only person I see. Even if it was her replying (which she knows I replied to the other comment for her) the point is that BBBJ is included in her initial price. Just BBFS isn't. It's not like I'm defending a fake. She is very real and has multiple senior members complimenting her service. See for yourself. Or don't. Just don't be judgemental if you've never even met her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    I smell a shill. Two posts and only to promote / defend this girl.

  15. #3567
    Why'all know I've been posting honest reviews, good and bad, of girls in this area and others for years. I'm guessing there is some YMMV with this chick based on when you get her, just like most addicts. I'm going to go back later this week or next week and I'll be sure to report on how time number two is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape