Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 13457
-
01-18-21 00:27 #10877Senior Member

Posts: 527Almost spooked to sun
Went Friday to see cookie, always pass by to see how many cars, three but that's not unusual. Out of the corner of my eye, across the street, wpd was sitting across the street way way back on that dirt stone drive. Well that makes me nervous so I passed, parked and watched. 15 minutes passed while I watched from the lot next door to the bike shop, popo just chilling. Pulled out and drove by sun, nobody in there lot but was determined to see cookie, so I drove back and he was still just sitting so I park again and wait. 45 minutes pass and a fellow officer parks next to car number one, really no crack deal going down, speed way not getting robbed, something anything. I'm just about ready to pull the plug on cookie and they finally left, 1 hour and ten minutes later WTF. Hang out a bit longer to make sure the coast was clear then go see cookie. Nothing to report there, good as always with assurance from shi shi that cherry would return next month Phlip P.S. I couldn't sweet talk a slip and slide for my life, weird because everything else was available so odd.
-
01-16-21 20:40 #10876Banned Member

Posts: 512Joy
I did see her this afternoon and enjoyed tongueing her pussy for a solid 15 minutes. When I rubbed my shroom on her pussy it was dripping wet and hot when entering her. After having her in doggy and mish I proceeded to go back down on her and got her absolutely shaking. When I slid back in she was more responsive than ever and I enjoyed the finish. Had a few minutes left in the hour and got my head neck and temples rubbed.
Originally Posted by FreakyScotty
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 17:14 #10875Senior Member

Posts: 2111Denny's
Love that analogy!!
Originally Posted by FreakyScotty
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 07:57 #10874Senior Member

Posts: 257Truth
I agree with your point and that's on me that I'm not a more regular customer. But, last 2 times I've been to Sunny, I left wishing I had either gone to Tiger or stayed home. Sunny used to be awesome as hell. Now, it's just kind of eh.
Originally Posted by IOnlyCip
[View Original Post]
On the other hand, complaining about "I just didn't feel loved" at a spa is like bitching about the food at Denny's. You got fed, didn't you?
-
01-16-21 07:54 #10873This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Agree
Bro's this isn't brain surgery.
Originally Posted by Searcher55
[View Original Post]
What a lot of young Bucks need to learn this is a game we are playing.
These woman are all broken young, old, China life, Chinese men hurt them, family they left behind, kids? Use your fuck 'and heads, 100000% head game!
Try, look good, talk, respect, be polite, ask them about their selves, complements, return visits, then they will spread open their legs! Yes your money, tip's important, but stack the cards in your favor!
See how many numbers you get then? For take out. Date? Fuck?
-
01-15-21 21:01 #10872Senior Member

Posts: 1355LOL preach on.
Originally Posted by IOnlyCip
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 16:29 #10871Banned Member

Posts: 512All I'm saying!
All of us are ******, the waitress, bartenders or the provider. All working for tips and trying to get all they can out of every patron! The Drs I deal with are the biggest *** on the planet. Gift cards, trips, a trip to the butcher to get the some prime cuts. Always a hand out and looking to be a ***or get whored out. There is my point, it's the world we live in! House, Senate, Mayor, Sheriff all the biggest *** on the planet, all spreading something, maybe not their legs but still spreading something!
Originally Posted by Searcher55
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 10:27 #10870Senior Member

Posts: 1355That's kind of what I am saying here, more or less.
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 09:49 #10869Senior Member

Posts: 454Sure, like any business they are going to be all about the $$. But I agree with IOCP, the more you go to a place and they get to know you, especially if they like you, you can often get better treatment, just like being a regular customer at a restaurant. Come on now, this isn't a difficult concept.
Originally Posted by Searcher55
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 06:01 #10868Senior Member

Posts: 1355It's a chemistry thing with the provider? Nah it's how much of the Tipy to them
Korean / Asian / Chinese woman are all about that cash $. If you go there almost weekly as a known face paying them the green $ only thing they see. And on to the next man they can service. I think the more a man goes to a AMP they tend to be jaded, or fall for a girl of course haha.
Originally Posted by IOnlyCip
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 19:13 #10867Banned Member

Posts: 512I can say, I have a great time and get great service at Sunny 90+ % of the time. I am a frequent flyer and know the few mamas on rotation. I often think it's a chemistry thing with the provider. IMHO.
Originally Posted by KJoy21
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 14:31 #10866Regular Member

Posts: 4Sun line up
Anybody know what the lineup at Sun is? Any recommendations?
-
01-14-21 12:39 #10865Regular Member

Posts: 4Sun
Anybody know if they are requiring you to wear a mask at SUN? Are there girls there wearing a mask?
-
01-13-21 07:31 #10864Regular Member

Posts: 1They do that all the time
It's the same experience every single time at Sun. Just want to get a big donation and get you out of door as soon as they can. Top it off with rude way of negotiation. I don't mind tipping but they are so rude with the way they push it. I felt totally weird at the end of it and never felt to drive that far for such a horrible experience. I felt it's just me.
Originally Posted by FreakyScotty
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 19:01 #10863Senior Member

Posts: 257Ditto
Went to Sunny and had the same experience. Masaage wasn't bad. And her tits were pretty great. I didn't mind the pooch but, she did have a flat ass.
Originally Posted by Cheetah688
[View Original Post]
It was rushed and lack luster experience. She never took her mask off. She said her name was Candy.











Reply With Quote




