Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 799 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 299 699 749 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 849 899 1299 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14948

    Magical Meghan / mistress Luna raven

    Anyone seen her? https://chicago.rubratings.com/183036.

    I saw about a month ago a few members were considering it. She is so damn sexy. And she does pegging! Any reports please post or pm me please. Thanks!

  2. #14947

    No, I haven't

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I had tried that, too, when I posted previously. Nothing.

    I've tried it again, though.

    Have you seen her?
    I was just looking into the contact mentioned to see what might be her thoughts. I'm in Milwaukee and she is too far to go for an incall and her hours don't work.

  3. #14946

    Anyone have any info on her?

    Pics look good but something seems fishy. Seen another similar ad, but not the same, with reviews About a bait and switch but once again, it wasn't this particular ad, just an ad that was similar. Some of the comments seem shilly. Quoted me 200 for HR, 150 for a HR, and 100 QV. Sent a pic of tits without me asking but I'm still skeptical. Any info is greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/1/Anabel

  4. #14945
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    If you scroll down, on the left side there is a "message me" button to click on. You need to register with them to use it but that may be what she is referring to.
    Yeah, I had tried that, too, when I posted previously. Nothing.

    I've tried it again, though.

    Have you seen her?

  5. #14944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Money

    Quote Originally Posted by Monches  [View Original Post]
    I think they forget who has the money. More and more girls having very limited menu's and wanting too much. Besides a girl I saw last week because I was led to believe her menu was more open than it actually was, I've refrained from paying too much for too little. $350-$500 and No GFE, no kissing, no daty, no FIV, no sucking on boobs. Ridiculous! Maybe if we all remember who pays whom and not give in to their games and let them control us, they will reconsider their menu.
    Guys need to stop funding their "Onlyfans" accounts too. There is better online for free and why would a girl even dance if she can make money at home selling the same lame video to 200 dudes. Just use your head.

  6. #14943

    Daisy and Savannah

    I posted this in the Skokie / Evanston thread but no response. Since both providers switch up their motels around various Northern and Western suburbs, I figured I'd post here as well in case anyone has any info. The forum search only pulls up a different Savanna (no "h" I'd think the providers would try to go with names that wouldn't duplicate. SWOP needs to run a marketing 101.

    Has anyone seen either of these two before?

    Savannah.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7732314659/1

    Currently she's listing outcall only but used to list Skokie incall only. A search produces nothing.

    Daisy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3122160877/1

    Moves around north and northwest burbs. Had a Skokie listing in November. Again, nothing comes up in forum search.

  7. #14942

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's tasty looking and her prices are half reasonable seeming.

    I've tried texting several times and messaging through Tryst once. Nothing.

    On her tryst page at one point it says:

    "In order to book a date efficiently, Please use the contact forum. Or when contacting me please let me know that you're inquiring From Tryst. Link. ".

    Got no idea what she means by "contact forum", and she gives no hint of where that might be found. I've mentioned Tryst in every text.
    If you scroll down, on the left side there is a "message me" button to click on. You need to register with them to use it but that may be what she is referring to.

  8. #14941
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's tasty looking and her prices are half reasonable seeming.

    I've tried texting several times and messaging through Tryst once. Nothing.

    On her tryst page at one point it says:

    "In order to book a date efficiently, Please use the contact forum. Or when contacting me please let me know that you're inquiring From Tryst. Link. ".

    Got no idea what she means by "contact forum", and she gives no hint of where that might be found. I've mentioned Tryst in every text.
    Hmm, weird. Hopefully she isn't making these ads just to get more OnlyFans followers.

  9. #14940

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    I think the real problem is there are actually some guys who will pay these high rates for subpar service. IMO if a girl doesn't offer GFE and her ads are full of no's, her donation shouldn't be more than 200 hr and that better include 2 pops.
    I agree 100%. Let's hope others follow suit. If they don't, pretty soon they'll be paying $500 for a firm handshake and a smile.

  10. #14939

    My opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Monches  [View Original Post]
    I think they forget who has the money. More and more girls having very limited menu's and wanting too much. Besides a girl I saw last week because I was led to believe her menu was more open than it actually was, I've refrained from paying too much for too little. $350-$500 and No GFE, no kissing, no daty, no FIV, no sucking on boobs. Ridiculous! Maybe if we all remember who pays whom and not give in to their games and let them control us, they will reconsider their menu.
    I think the real problem is there are actually some guys who will pay these high rates for subpar service. IMO if a girl doesn't offer GFE and her ads are full of no's, her donation shouldn't be more than 200 hr and that better include 2 pops.

  11. #14938

    Too much for too little

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    500 hr for non GFE? Who seriously is donating to girls like this?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/57746814/
    I think they forget who has the money. More and more girls having very limited menu's and wanting too much. Besides a girl I saw last week because I was led to believe her menu was more open than it actually was, I've refrained from paying too much for too little. $350-$500 and No GFE, no kissing, no daty, no FIV, no sucking on boobs. Ridiculous! Maybe if we all remember who pays whom and not give in to their games and let them control us, they will reconsider their menu.

  12. #14937

    So far no response.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/classy-****

    Very appealing pics and vids on her twitter.

    Replace the "****" with s l u t (but with no spces)
    Yeah, she's tasty looking and her prices are half reasonable seeming.

    I've tried texting several times and messaging through Tryst once. Nothing.

    On her tryst page at one point it says:

    "In order to book a date efficiently, Please use the contact forum. Or when contacting me please let me know that you're inquiring From Tryst. Link. ".

    Got no idea what she means by "contact forum", and she gives no hint of where that might be found. I've mentioned Tryst in every text.

  13. #14936
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7025129113/1.

    She goes by Sierra Grey in past ads. Only 1 positive review there, but not much detail. She wants two bennies for 30 minutes. A little pricey, was hoping for more info before pulling the trigger.
    Seen her a few weeks back for a quick. I think was around 120. Seems like she travels often. Set up was easy. Service was ok. Sam bam thank you mam. Probably won't repeat.

  14. #14935

    Barbie

    Anyone see her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/classy-****

    Very appealing pics and vids on her twitter.

    Replace the "****" with s l u t (but with no spces)

  15. #14934
    There was an agency that uses (or used to use) Telegram to post a schedule of ladies. Would post photos and general locations. Would love to reconnect with them. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape