Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,571 to 18,585 of 30808
-
01-16-21 19:10 #12238Senior Member

Posts: 131Whose ad is it?
The skinny one looks awesome but pretty sure the fat gal could destroy me. And what's up with the black cock?
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 18:33 #12237Senior Member

Posts: 200$ etiquette
I normally just lay it down, on the counter or desk. Unless they tell me to do something else with it.
Originally Posted by Rapk9394
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 17:17 #12236Regular Member

Posts: 5Trina
Anyone had a dream of Trina lately? Haven't been able to reach her since before Halloween.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/47654044
-
01-16-21 16:00 #12235Senior Member

Posts: 358Two in Raleigh
Anyone willing to TOFTT for these two, they look great but who knows?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...daddy/36523775
-
01-16-21 14:11 #12234Senior Member

Posts: 52Athletic GFE?
Looking for something I've had trouble finding. A provider who has an athletic body and is super GFE. Good kisser, BBBJ and bb would be ideal. I can't feel cbjs and barely feel cfs.
Only one I can think of is Stacy when she's in town, sorta. Jessica is great but not as fit as she used to be.
If you know someone UTR dms are fine.
-
01-15-21 22:13 #12233Senior Member

Posts: 25Tattoos don't lie
Anyone dreamt with her?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/245634647591
-
01-15-21 20:22 #12232Senior Member

Posts: 131Depends.
I've found high end gals like it in a card. If it's just an average STG gal, I carry the bills in my pocket and place it, in full sight, on a dresser or night stand without mentioning it. I also leave my wallet and jewellery locked in my car.
Originally Posted by Rapk9394
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 20:20 #12231Senior Member

Posts: 358Lady J
Does anyone know if she had ever visited LEO or Uncle?
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9196261023
-
01-15-21 19:28 #12230Senior Member

Posts: 308In your pocket
Lay it down in plain sight, a table, desk whatever. Never ever hand to hand. Lay it down.
Originally Posted by Rapk9394
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 19:05 #12229Senior Member

Posts: 301Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 19:00 #12228Regular Member

Posts: 23Agree!
I only get to Raleigh occasionally, but for the last few years only have arranged visits for when Jessica is in town. She's down to earth, easy to talk to, and makes this old guy feel genuinely comfortable to be with her. Can't say I'm experienced enough to know how she compares, but I know I have been very happy in all my encounters, and have never felt the need to explore other options.
Originally Posted by GreyTire
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 17:37 #12227Senior Member

Posts: 53Donation Etiquette
Out of curiosity how do you all carry the donation? In an envelop, card, magazine or just as is?
-
01-15-21 15:05 #12226Senior Member

Posts: 39Nope
I never do (and thankfully don't get asked a lot). Besides, it's not like a photo of me is going to allay any fears about Uncle LEO with how I look.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 14:48 #12225Senior Member

Posts: 29Jessica Foxx
As Advertised. I had a dream with her today and was very pleased with her services. Highly recommended. Safe location, Clean, No drugs, Not a clock watcher. I left satisfied.
Originally Posted by GreyTire
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 13:53 #12224Senior Member

Posts: 76Ashleigh
She was tiny, really nice body. Open to most things. Sexy time.
Originally Posted by Ncman2020
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






