Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 31831
-
01-15-21 16:26 #18856Regular Member

Posts: 2Melissa
Just got a text that her fine, tight ass will be back this weekend. Line up gents. I'm first! Happy hunting and stay safe!
-
01-15-21 15:30 #18855Senior Member

Posts: 79Jojo
Looks more 43 than what's on the other ad, either way I'm looking to take the plunge if she's what I expect. So far I've sent two texts and no response.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyInTn
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 12:19 #18854Regular Member

Posts: 6Don't Waste Your Time
Texted with this one and had decent communication the day before. Set up 1 hour incall in southeast Nashville on Friday. Confirmed about 45 minutes ahead. "we're golden. " Get to the location and nothing but crickets. After 25 minutes, I left.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/899400955296
-
01-15-21 01:23 #18853Senior Member

Posts: 102Jojo
I did the same and received the same.
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
Play safe and have fun!
-
01-14-21 23:50 #18852Senior Member

Posts: 170Jojo
Strange. She's 43 on STG.
Originally Posted by KingTat
[View Original Post]
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/706955969409
-
01-14-21 22:21 #18851Senior Member

Posts: 359Texted today
I texted her today, but received no response. Curious myself.
Originally Posted by KingTat
[View Original Post]
H32.
-
01-14-21 20:20 #18850Senior Member

Posts: 148I assume you've tried to contact her at the new # since then and she is not responding? I'd love to see her again.
Originally Posted by URLSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 17:52 #18849

Posts: 40Alice AKA Marle fake
I took it as far as I could without parting with my cash. She has superb English / flirt skills and is convincing. The yellow flag that first tipped me off was she asked me what city I was in, a dead giveaway. She never could tell me anything about her location in Nashville. I finally said I was going to post here and "she" agreed to meet in person and said she had to shower. Never heard back.
Originally Posted by ChipVoorDecker
[View Original Post]
The site she will send you to is: escort15.com which redirects to.
http://playdatemarce.com/3-2/
I share so none of you end up wasting your time and money.
-
01-14-21 16:57 #18848Senior Member

Posts: 181Dream update
Had similar quick dream.
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
Everything spot-on as above.
But. I'm personally not a fan of CBJ mafia.
So not repeating.
-
01-14-21 15:36 #18847Senior Member

Posts: 188I have a hunch your hunch was dead on.
Originally Posted by ChipVoorDecker
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 15:21 #18846Senior Member

Posts: 79Opinions?
She has a lot of comments / reviews on the site but better trusted coming from this forum. Anybody met this one? What's the menu? GFE? Damage?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57714849/
-
01-14-21 14:10 #18845Senior Member

Posts: 79Missing items
She stole a very expensive item, should have realized because she tried to distract me when leaving and was very quick about it and I thought it was weird, so weird I went back in the room and checked and noticed it missing as she was leaving, but she sped out of there. Rookie mistake on my part I was new to the hobby. As for Kitty from Memphis, she still around? I've been watching for ads but nothing has come up. Saw her multiple times a couple years back.
Originally Posted by NewbieNash
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 02:04 #18844Regular Member

Posts: 31Just curious. I saw the skinny a few times and she always did me right. Did she cash and dash or take stuff?? I think she's out of the game currently. I haven't seen her post in a while. She had the 2nd tightest kitty besides maybe kitty from Memphis.
Originally Posted by KingTat
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 01:20 #18843Senior Member

Posts: 475I've been going back and forth about it for a few days. The CBJ pushes me more towards no. Same with Kendall Love https://www.escort-ads.com/escort/un...s/kendall-love Guess I have a thing for thick Memphis girls who are in the CBJ mafia.
Originally Posted by GreyDaddyInTN
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 22:38 #18842Senior Member

Posts: 87Cbj
Yup. Just one more of the CBJ mafia who won't be getting my money.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






