Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 192 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #882

    What you think

    Question for you guys if any of us run in to a provider that robs us with or with out a pimp or bf and we call the cops what do you guys think is the worse that will happen to us.

  2. #881

    Deb Age?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    I know she has great reviews. But about how old is she? It's hard to tell from her pics. I've been uninterested in the past because I'm not typically into older women. But now I'm curious. Any help is appreciated as always.
    Her ads say that she's 47. She does have two grown kids, but she could be one of those that got married really young like 18. But having been up close with her, I would put her in her 50's.

  3. #880

    Older, MILF-type

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    I know she has great reviews. But about how old is she? It's hard to tell from her pics. I've been uninterested in the past because I'm not typically into older women. But now I'm curious. Any help is appreciated as always.
    She's definitely older, probably in her 50's? I'm also not into older women but whenever I need a no-frills, reliable fuck, she's one of my go to's. Just mentally prepare for her blabbermouth and / or if you tend to last the full time, she may start complaining towards the end, esp. If you're larger. For the price, she's a no-brainer.

  4. #879

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about her being local anymore, or you getting a chance to repeat the fun and take her to poundtown, unless someone else is in NH using her same exact ads. Or you plan on roadtripping to NH to pin her knees way past her head again to pound harder. Good memories though eh mate? She maybe from Middletown and new to the game and be 21 and had a kid recently as reported earlier, but if she is now sellin that ass all the way up in Dover, NH, I would say it's safe to assume she also has a "manager" or "booking agent" who is taking care of her arrangements. And her money LOL.

    Still got a local number though.

    The poster of.

    White girlllll❄65039;.

    Can be reached at the following phone number:

    475 253 0448.

    https://dover-nh.skipthegames.com/fe...l/021795402910
    She Defoe has a handler who drivers her around in an old hoopty, like a gold Toyota Corolla. But that NH is definitely a fake, she's supposedly in New Canaan right now doing an outcall.

  5. #878

    Quick question about deb

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...b/947677277247

    I finally saw Deb. The reviews are dead on. IMO, I thought she was much BETTER looking than her pix. She is a very fit tanned MILF. She was very clean (no signs of demons) and her incall was in a higher class residence inn chain in Shelton. A relief from those sketchy cheap motel chains. I booked her for 1/2 hour for $80. Good BBBJ followed by CFS. She took her time and not a clock watcher. The only bad thing about her as others have said which is a big turnoff at least for me is she just wouldn't shut the F up. So when you are plowing her. She is talking about her day and random non-sexual topics. I am not big into the over the top fake dirty talk either, but in her case she try to do some of that. My recommendation is book her for BBBJ, so she can't talk. She was very friendly, so I am sure you can negotiate BBBJ for very cheap. All in all a great experience. I would repeat. Stay safe.
    I know she has great reviews. But about how old is she? It's hard to tell from her pics. I've been uninterested in the past because I'm not typically into older women. But now I'm curious. Any help is appreciated as always.

  6. #877
    Quote Originally Posted by NewbieHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one recently. She did have a driver, didn't see who it was though. Started with a bunch of rules (no BB, everything covered, etc) then started with a decent CBJ, went to mish and saw that she was into it, put her legs together and pounded her some more, pushed her legs all the way past her head and pounded her harder, she took a pounding good. She was definitely into it, she did have a nice personality, I would repeat.
    Don't know about her being local anymore, or you getting a chance to repeat the fun and take her to poundtown, unless someone else is in NH using her same exact ads. Or you plan on roadtripping to NH to pin her knees way past her head again to pound harder. Good memories though eh mate? She maybe from Middletown and new to the game and be 21 and had a kid recently as reported earlier, but if she is now sellin that ass all the way up in Dover, NH, I would say it's safe to assume she also has a "manager" or "booking agent" who is taking care of her arrangements. And her money LOL.

    Still got a local number though.

    The poster of.

    White girlllll❄65039;.

    Can be reached at the following phone number:

    475 253 0448.

    https://dover-nh.skipthegames.com/fe...l/021795402910

  7. #876

    Other Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    What other pictures?
    In her ad she says she has other pics to send. Ask and she'll send them to you.

  8. #875

    Other pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    100 for an outcall. You need to have her come to your place or get a room for an hour. No incall. Her other pictures show some more weight on her but not terrible. Because of the out only during the day I haven't tried her
    What other pictures?

  9. #874

    Deb

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...b/947677277247

    I finally saw Deb. The reviews are dead on. IMO, I thought she was much BETTER looking than her pix. She is a very fit tanned MILF. She was very clean (no signs of demons) and her incall was in a higher class residence inn chain in Shelton. A relief from those sketchy cheap motel chains. I booked her for 1/2 hour for $80. Good BBBJ followed by CFS. She took her time and not a clock watcher. The only bad thing about her as others have said which is a big turnoff at least for me is she just wouldn't shut the F up. So when you are plowing her. She is talking about her day and random non-sexual topics. I am not big into the over the top fake dirty talk either, but in her case she try to do some of that. My recommendation is book her for BBBJ, so she can't talk. She was very friendly, so I am sure you can negotiate BBBJ for very cheap. All in all a great experience. I would repeat. Stay safe.

  10. #873

    Outcall only

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting this one. Anyone have any info or maybe seen her?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/488874491942

    Thank and stay safe.
    100 for an outcall. You need to have her come to your place or get a room for an hour. No incall. Her other pictures show some more weight on her but not terrible. Because of the out only during the day I haven't tried her

  11. #872

    Any info

    Thinking about visiting this one. Anyone have any info or maybe seen her?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/488874491942

    Thank and stay safe.

  12. #871
    I called 2, 3 times. No answer. 4th time someone answered but seemed to be unaware of the reason for my call.


  13. #870

    Anyone else visit her? Just found one review so far.


  14. #869

    Ricki

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    Long time admirer of Ricki but that seems to have run its course. Was ghosted recently after agreeing to pick up the cost of a room. Time before that got very wifely-like complaints about taking too much time.
    Very similar experience. Saw her multiple times last year and then a couple weeks after seeing her in early November she texted saying she needed help and wanted a visit. Having seen her 4 other times I cashapped money for a future visit cause I wasn't in the mood and trusted her, then tried to collect in early December and appear to have been ghosted after trying a few times to contact her. Really enjoyed seeing her so quite the shame.

  15. #868
    [Deleted by Admin][/QUOTE]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape