Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 13807
-
01-15-21 23:40 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 198Other side of town
2188 is literally on the other side of the city from where you'll be. There are some independents that advertise near O'Hare. Personally, I don't have any experience with the ones currently in that area, but Chaba and Nicha are two that are out that way. I'm guessing they are not on the young side, however. If there is anything like 2188 in Evanston, I'd really love to know about that.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 22:37 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 818Can someone give me an idea of what area 2188 is in? I don't know Chicago much, but I believe I'll be between O'Hare and Evanston. Is it anywhere near there? Should I focus my attention elsewhere (AMPs, agency, independents)? Just looking for something the night or two I'll be in town. Thanks!
-
01-15-21 16:49 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 936Different girl
Who did you end up seeing? Any lookers?
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 15:22 #5269Pimp for 2188

Posts: 31You're welcome. Make sure you have fun.
Originally Posted by NitroPimp
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 09:41 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 293Reviews
Have fun. But remember, reviews are subjective. I actually walked away from Hina and saw a different girl. I did not find her to be gorgeous. So there you have two subjective reviews, one gorgeous and one walk away.
Originally Posted by NitroPimp
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 08:43 #5267Banned Member

Posts: 1583Great Review!
I for one appreciate a truthful and detailed review. Makes me want to drive down there now. Maybe I can call in sick to work, just kidding but damn that's really good makes me want to meet this Hina.
Originally Posted by Henry4044
[View Original Post]
I don't know what 2188 is other than an AAMP. But I've been reading a lot about it. Thank you again. I'll bet she's going to be busy the next few days!
-
01-15-21 06:40 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 51Here is a great tip to follow, do your recon before you text anyone. That is why you are here, so read through these strings and learn from others experiences and quite a few of our mistakes.
Originally Posted by AGuide
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 01:15 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 318What exactly do you mean by safe? Are they disease free. Or will they pull a gun on you? In this hobby everything's a risk so don't rely on a condom to safe you 100% of the time. And no they won't pull a gun on you. Don't know if I answered your question but try to be more specific next time.
Originally Posted by AGuide
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 22:51 #5264Shill

Posts: 196Saturday
-
01-14-21 21:01 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 1294Yes, but
Nothing is guaranteed. Scroll down the thread and read reviews. They will tell you what you want to know.
Originally Posted by AGuide
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 21:01 #5262Pimp for 2188

Posts: 31Dongguan $$. 80 + CIM. 40, so the total is $$ 20.
Originally Posted by Ziroxd91
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 20:04 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 70Damage?
May I know what is the damage sir?
Originally Posted by Henry4044
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 19:39 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 9362188 Double
I've done a double there one time and it was awesome. It was the standard rate x2. Actually, I only brought 240 with me because I was only planning on seeing one girl and they were cool with it. This was Tiger. But Tiger was friends with the other girl, who was also attractive. They insisted on a double and they were cool with the fact that I only had 240 instead of 260. I should also say that it was really slow when I went there.
Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie
[View Original Post]
But since it was a half hour, I only had time to pop once which was fine with me. You would probably be better off doing two one hour rates if you're looking for MSOG. Double Dongguan sounds like a lot of fun but it's also ridiculously expensive. I would need to see both girls beforehand and I would only do it if they were knockouts like Tiger and her friend.
The more you pay at these apartments, the better the service, obviously. I just wish they did a better job of posting real and recent pics, even without the face, because that would allow me to make those decisions beforehand rather than right in front of the girls which can be awkward.
-
01-14-21 18:33 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 198That's what I was hoping to hear
That is exactly the information I was hoping to hear. I was suspecting that I'd just get the one shot, but if it's still 1 per girl, I'm going to do this. It's my Christmas present to myself.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Charlie, can you email me the pics of the two girls you doubled with? You should have my email.
-
01-14-21 17:55 #5258Regular Member

Posts: 8Any info on 606X or 154X Schaumburg
Looking for some info on the Asian scene in the northwest burbs. TIA.












Reply With Quote




