Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 800 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 300 700 750 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 850 900 1300 ... LastLast
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14937

    So far no response.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/classy-****

    Very appealing pics and vids on her twitter.

    Replace the "****" with s l u t (but with no spces)
    Yeah, she's tasty looking and her prices are half reasonable seeming.

    I've tried texting several times and messaging through Tryst once. Nothing.

    On her tryst page at one point it says:

    "In order to book a date efficiently, Please use the contact forum. Or when contacting me please let me know that you're inquiring From Tryst. Link. ".

    Got no idea what she means by "contact forum", and she gives no hint of where that might be found. I've mentioned Tryst in every text.

  2. #14936
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7025129113/1.

    She goes by Sierra Grey in past ads. Only 1 positive review there, but not much detail. She wants two bennies for 30 minutes. A little pricey, was hoping for more info before pulling the trigger.
    Seen her a few weeks back for a quick. I think was around 120. Seems like she travels often. Set up was easy. Service was ok. Sam bam thank you mam. Probably won't repeat.

  3. #14935

    Barbie

    Anyone see her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/classy-****

    Very appealing pics and vids on her twitter.

    Replace the "****" with s l u t (but with no spces)

  4. #14934
    There was an agency that uses (or used to use) Telegram to post a schedule of ladies. Would post photos and general locations. Would love to reconnect with them. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

  5. #14933

    Sierra grey

    Anyone try her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7025129113/1.

    She goes by Sierra Grey in past ads. Only 1 positive review there, but not much detail. She wants two bennies for 30 minutes. A little pricey, was hoping for more info before pulling the trigger.

  6. #14932
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    500 hr for non GFE? Who seriously is donating to girls like this?
    I bet she gets zero inquiries with those prices. She's probably fishing for a guy with tons of cash to burn who takes a liking to her. That way she can fuck him a couple times a month and make an easy grand for a couple hours of her time. It's ridiculous though for sure. I can only hope she gets no business.

  7. #14931

    Thoughts on this?

    500 hr for non GFE? Who seriously is donating to girls like this?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/57746814/

  8. #14930

    A simple request:

    I've been low on my mongering activities the last month or two. But looking to get back into it as well as continuing reporting back to the forum and via PM -.

    I'm near O'Hare most of the time but can travel during the day.

    Can anyone recommend a good BBBJ with an attractive ebony / AA woman?

    I have some resources here, but with the bars south of O'hare on Mannheim closed, I am not able to see the one regular I had at one of the bars.

    I see many listed on list crawler. But would like a recommendation if there is one out there!

    Forum or PM is fine.

  9. #14929
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Damn, did you pay her up front or just split since no services, no pay? Definitely sounds like she was nodding off from drugs.
    Yeah, I paid up front. I've only paid afterwards once, with a chick I'd had issues with but wanted to see again, anyways.

    Her reviews and comments were good, it should have been ok. I'm not even sure it was drugs, if anything she seemed hyper, and I'm not even sure she understood it was happening. I kept telling her "you keep stopping, don't do that" and she never really responded as if she even knew what was happening.

  10. #14928

    Lotus

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8728701929/1 Can anyone tell about this one??

  11. #14927

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Rissa. Some sort of problem when I saw her. She just couldn't follow instructions.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7086076267/1

    Other guys on LC seem to like her but she was a total loss for me.

    Basically, she was acting like she had narcolepsy. Maybe she was just nodding on opiates or something.
    Damn, did you pay her up front or just split since no services, no pay? Definitely sounds like she was nodding off from drugs.

  12. #14926

    Rissa. Can't follow instructions

    Rissa. Some sort of problem when I saw her. She just couldn't follow instructions.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7086076267/1

    Other guys on LC seem to like her but she was a total loss for me.

    Basically, she was acting like she had narcolepsy. Maybe she was just nodding on opiates or something.

    So, story is: I went for the BBBJ.

    She started. The basic skills were there, the tongue was operational. But her head would go up and down a few times, then she'd go down and just stay there not moving AT ALL. And I'd say "hey, get moving". And the whole thing would repeat. Again and again and again. I was shouting at her "STOP STOPPING, YOU STUPID C_U_N_T!" I was shouting "what the fuck is wrong with you?" It was no use. I offered her a stimulant I happened to have. She said if that was the problem she had crack.

    I fucking gave up, if I'd have stayed any longer it would have been a big mistake. I put on my clothes and walked out, and as I'm leaving, she says "Does this mean you won't be coming back?" And I was "yes, you stupid piece of shit, I'm not coming back!

    If I thought it was intentional, I'd have put this in the Ripoff thread. I'm not sure she even knew she was doing it. She seemed baffled.

  13. #14925

    Different descriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimp03  [View Original Post]
    She seems to have vanished. Does anyone have her info?
    Google Fu of the same telephone number turns up a black woman known as 'Kinky Serena".

  14. #14924

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by BduBange  [View Original Post]
    Said she was doing them all week at night.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bambi-coke
    This ad is gone, I've been waiting and hoping for her to come back!

  15. #14923

    Eva or Amaya

    My birthday is coming up, and these two caught my eye:

    http://evaminx.com/

    (this site is an odd mixture of not being secure yet her being aware of app numbers. Maybe just incongruous to someone with a little tech experience).

    https://www.meetamayaparker.com/

    Since this is an extreme splurge, I'd like to know if anyone has seen either (or if there's a gem in this category that I should get to know).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape