Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,336 to 22,350 of 41292
-
01-15-21 09:08 #18957Senior Member

Posts: 166Duhsani
Yeah, most of her reviews on here have not been great, I used to deal with her a lot when she was dancing at a few clubs in town and was one of my ATF's, but that was well over a year ago and a lot can change in that time. I've been planning on reaching out to her again in spite of the reviews. We went back and forth a little bit at like 4 am a few months ago but then she stopped responding. I'll probably try her again at a more respectable time.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
DB.
-
01-15-21 09:02 #18956Senior Member

Posts: 805Last activity
Well in that link it shows she was last active March 2020 so perhaps she did retire.
Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 08:41 #18955Senior Member

Posts: 316Duhsani
She was reviewed several times in the past. None were great. If memory serves the service was rushed and she was high. She has a look I like but just too many negatives to even waste a reach out. She was running and rooming with another regular on STG but can't remember which one.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 07:24 #18954Senior Member

Posts: 522I been checking her out myself. But the fact that she has no small talk, straight business in her ad. Makes me think she may be mechanical and a clock watcher.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 06:20 #18953Senior Member

Posts: 250Orange Park dream
Had a dream Imet with this lady in orange park. I opted for a qv for 60 sonic rings. She gave a decent BBBJ with some deepthroat and took directions well. After that we went to doggy and I exploded inside the hat. She doesn't have the best body, but will get you right. Her kitty is very tight and she's a nice provider. Too bad it was all a dream.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/432786692829
-
01-14-21 23:50 #18952Senior Member

Posts: 351Did you read, she said I had to pay an amount upfront and then the rest would be cash.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
For her type of talent, it would at least 1000.00, c'Mon. Man!
-
01-14-21 23:08 #18951Senior Member

Posts: 618Not unrealistic
That's not an unrealistic number. As long as there's no deposit required to book, I'd go for it!
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
Let us know how it works out!
-
01-14-21 22:47 #18950Senior Member

Posts: 351Fake ads
Can you believe this porn star is here, saying they are in Jacksonville for a work conference for Brazzers. What a bunch of BS!
She quoted 500, sorry for some one like Anna Bell Peaks, who is a top notch type of talent, I would have thought it would have been more.
Of course, she wanted me to pay an amount upfront, so definite fake. Whomever it is they sent me a pic her real name on a California I'd, but it was with a wallet and what looked like a guy's thumb.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2212487
-
01-14-21 21:23 #18949Senior Member

Posts: 256For some reason I can not upload pics.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 20:52 #18948Senior Member

Posts: 26Oh I was thinking a different Maddy, or Madison, the one that had a tattoo down below.
Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 20:22 #18947Senior Member

Posts: 618Ditto
I too would love to see some feedback.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 20:20 #18946Senior Member

Posts: 618Links?
Any chance you would be posting links?
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 20:01 #18945Senior Member

Posts: 63Ariel
Anyone seen redhead Ariel lately? Her new pics on STG are strange. Anyone been recently?
-
01-14-21 19:29 #18944Senior Member

Posts: 256Disappointment from Lo
Yesterday....so I left the VA and decided I wanted a little fun before heading home. I reached out to several ladies first was Northside Nikki she never responded until way later. I hit up Asia Renee nothing from her until later to. I hit up Lo she hit me back We set up a time and I got the told her I was outside. She said give me 15 minutes I did not expect you so soon. I said ok no problem I waited. Even the fourteen minutes was almost up she said I need 30 more minutes. I was like this hoe cannot be serious. I declined and left I hit up Katie the great. Responded right away and agreed on time and place. Met her for a good bbbjtcws it felt amazing. I can tell she still do the face picking which I hate. I left satisfied but pissed from the late replies or no shoes.
-
01-14-21 18:03 #18943Senior Member

Posts: 1840The life of a sporting man
Who hasn't been scammed a time or two, I certainly have though not of late. I've actually been ripped off and ended up seeing the offending gal again at a later date! The lady in question conveniently forgetting the episode and I being the sporting man I am considered it water under the bridge. What I can say is she paid a price as I can assure you her asshole hurt for a week! LOL Things happen and anyone that plays this game for any length of time gets the short end sometimes. JD.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






