Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3786
    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30  [View Original Post]
    I tried, and got an answer that didn't even match up to my question I asked. So, I moved on. That's a red flag, sounds fake.
    Its defiantly a bot scraping for info. I got the same jumbled response. "what zipcode are you in" and other nonsense.

  2. #3785

    Yes, I tried, and immediately moved on

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23  [View Original Post]
    So I found this while trolling. Might be worth the trip?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/57718651/
    I tried, and got an answer that didn't even match up to my question I asked. So, I moved on. That's a red flag, sounds fake.

  3. #3784
    Quote Originally Posted by Higgen  [View Original Post]
    I used to have some good times with Kate Charisma. I think she must have gotten a new phone number though because the one I used last year is no longer with her. Anyone have any contact details to help me out? I've seen her several times although the last was over a year ago before covid hit.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....r-A-Great-Time!-Best-then-all-the-rest!&p=12475112&highlight=#post12475112.

    But she's banned from tna for being a rob.

  4. #3783

    Kate Charisma contact?

    I used to have some good times with Kate Charisma. I think she must have gotten a new phone number though because the one I used last year is no longer with her. Anyone have any contact details to help me out? I've seen her several times although the last was over a year ago before covid hit.

  5. #3782

    Anyone try this yet?

    So I found this while trolling. Might be worth the trip?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/57718651/

  6. #3781

    Lexii and Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelNguyen  [View Original Post]
    She does not belong here. She's definitely one of the hottest providers around and her rates are good for her services she does provide and just how incredibly sexy she is. Pictures do her no justice. Too bad her duo partner Megan James isn't here, they usually travel together.
    Lexii doesn't belong on here, but she is totally GFE. Her and Megan don't travel or do duo's together any longer, which is a shame because I indulged in that about a half dozen times and it is definitely in my top five experiences. Shit would start literally when I walked in the door and would stop for an hour plus. I still fantasize about those times, but that was a good 3-4 years ago. I think Megan James pretty much retired, though I did see her post a couple times in Seattle in the last year or so. I saw Lexii by herself a couple of times, but it was never the same as both of them together, though still smoking hot. Lexii does this thing thing where she whispers in this amazing voice dirty things while your pounding her.

    I remember, like the third time I saw them, I walked in the door and the immediately jumped on me as I walked in, in 90 seconds I had Lexii bent over a table with my tongue in her ass while Megan was down on her knees DT me. Fuck, they were hot together!

  7. #3780

    Lexii

    She does not belong here. She's definitely one of the hottest providers around and her rates are good for her services she does provide and just how incredibly sexy she is. Pictures do her no justice. Too bad her duo partner Megan James isn't here, they usually travel together.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    Does she belong in here?

  8. #3779
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I finally got ahold of her again yesterday and acted like she had never met with me. She only looks vaguely like her pictures, definitely smaller tits but not larger for sure. She also said she didn't do incall, but I saw her for incall this last time. She also had no trouble sending me a pic. I'm wonder if two providers are using the same phone / ad?
    Maybe she has a manager whom sometimes handles her texts. And they don't know what else she is offering?

  9. #3778
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelNguyen  [View Original Post]
    She is hot as hell. I saw her a couple years ago, GFE for sure. Definitely worth the visit and I may repeat her this time around.
    I hit her up and offered recent tests and tip, she said its a no go.

  10. #3777

    Lexii

    Does she belong in here?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelNguyen  [View Original Post]
    She is hot as hell. I saw her a couple years ago, GFE for sure. Definitely worth the visit and I may repeat her this time around.

  11. #3776
    Knew I recognized her not sure what went down but she dropped of tna a year ago note the red I remember hitting her up back then she was down at the time but we only talked never met https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Chloe-Jasmine.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I finally got ahold of her again yesterday and acted like she had never met with me. She only looks vaguely like her pictures, definitely smaller tits but not larger for sure. She also said she didn't do incall, but I saw her for incall this last time. She also had no trouble sending me a pic. I'm wonder if two providers are using the same phone / ad?

  12. #3775

    Lexii

    She is hot as hell. I saw her a couple years ago, GFE for sure. Definitely worth the visit and I may repeat her this time around.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?236667-Lexiibanks

    Am I dreaming? She has been mentioned quite a few times but I could not find a definitive answer.

  13. #3774

    Juicy

    I saw juicylipz_2 a few times and she's a kick in the ass. Cool lady new apartment incall which is a little dumpy but she gets into it and her VIP is bbfscip or cia. All arranged by text. I think she's slimmed down a bit and she has a sexy ass. Good kisser, pretty, tight, absolutely filled her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....119892%3B-boys

  14. #3773

    It is odd

    Quote Originally Posted by Privaceyiskey  [View Original Post]
    It's weird because I hit her up a few days ago and she said se was down for a slight increase, but then I found a negative vague review stating she was heavier then in her photos, so I asked if she could sent a quick body shot to dispel the report. She then just said I was pic hunting and blew me off.

    Today I hit her up after catching this review and she said she was game, but then claimed that she doesn't do BBFS, nor offer it, nor did she ever and insisted we hadn't talked before, I sent her a screenshot of our prior convo where she offered.

    So she seems like a, get her on the right day and she will.
    Yeah, I finally got ahold of her again yesterday and acted like she had never met with me. She only looks vaguely like her pictures, definitely smaller tits but not larger for sure. She also said she didn't do incall, but I saw her for incall this last time. She also had no trouble sending me a pic. I'm wonder if two providers are using the same phone / ad?

  15. #3772

    Lexiibanks

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?236667-Lexiibanks

    Am I dreaming? She has been mentioned quite a few times but I could not find a definitive answer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape