Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,336 to 22,350 of 41286
-
01-14-21 23:08 #18951Senior Member

Posts: 618Not unrealistic
That's not an unrealistic number. As long as there's no deposit required to book, I'd go for it!
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
Let us know how it works out!
-
01-14-21 22:47 #18950Senior Member

Posts: 351Fake ads
Can you believe this porn star is here, saying they are in Jacksonville for a work conference for Brazzers. What a bunch of BS!
She quoted 500, sorry for some one like Anna Bell Peaks, who is a top notch type of talent, I would have thought it would have been more.
Of course, she wanted me to pay an amount upfront, so definite fake. Whomever it is they sent me a pic her real name on a California I'd, but it was with a wallet and what looked like a guy's thumb.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2212487
-
01-14-21 21:23 #18949Senior Member

Posts: 256For some reason I can not upload pics.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 20:52 #18948Senior Member

Posts: 26Oh I was thinking a different Maddy, or Madison, the one that had a tattoo down below.
Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 20:22 #18947Senior Member

Posts: 618Ditto
I too would love to see some feedback.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 20:20 #18946Senior Member

Posts: 618Links?
Any chance you would be posting links?
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 20:01 #18945Senior Member

Posts: 63Ariel
Anyone seen redhead Ariel lately? Her new pics on STG are strange. Anyone been recently?
-
01-14-21 19:29 #18944Senior Member

Posts: 256Disappointment from Lo
Yesterday....so I left the VA and decided I wanted a little fun before heading home. I reached out to several ladies first was Northside Nikki she never responded until way later. I hit up Asia Renee nothing from her until later to. I hit up Lo she hit me back We set up a time and I got the told her I was outside. She said give me 15 minutes I did not expect you so soon. I said ok no problem I waited. Even the fourteen minutes was almost up she said I need 30 more minutes. I was like this hoe cannot be serious. I declined and left I hit up Katie the great. Responded right away and agreed on time and place. Met her for a good bbbjtcws it felt amazing. I can tell she still do the face picking which I hate. I left satisfied but pissed from the late replies or no shoes.
-
01-14-21 18:03 #18943Senior Member

Posts: 1840The life of a sporting man
Who hasn't been scammed a time or two, I certainly have though not of late. I've actually been ripped off and ended up seeing the offending gal again at a later date! The lady in question conveniently forgetting the episode and I being the sporting man I am considered it water under the bridge. What I can say is she paid a price as I can assure you her asshole hurt for a week! LOL Things happen and anyone that plays this game for any length of time gets the short end sometimes. JD.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 16:40 #18942Senior Member

Posts: 302Give him a break.
Give him a break dude. He only has two posts. He is a newbie. Probably didn't read the forum before. Its ok little homie. We've all (or at least most of us) have been scammed or robbed before. But, for future references, NEVER EVER. EVER EVER EVER. SEND MONEY OR GIVE MONEY UPFRONT. Even if you know the chic it probably won't end well. Just saying.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 16:34 #18941Senior Member

Posts: 176Whenever you give a deposit, think of it as giving to the Blue Balls Foundation. No refunds.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
I'm not white knighting here, but I agree about her pics. But, as I mentioned in another post last year, the Andi I saw was hotter than her pics. MILF, yes but that's not a bad thing. Great comms too.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
At least her comms were good, there was no "can you stop for snacks, etc" , no waiting, the donation was reasonable AND she looks like her pics. Those points alone put her above 90% of the posts on STG LOL.
Originally Posted by DownNit
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 16:28 #18940Senior Member

Posts: 1840Duhsani
Anyone had the pleasure of seeing this young lady? She's been around for quite some time, though she seems to disappear then reappears then is gone again! I've been interested but have never pulled the trigger mainly because I've never seen any reports, either good or bad, about her. Any info will be appreciated and feel free PM if you'd like. JD.
-
01-14-21 15:46 #18939Senior Member

Posts: 316Kk
Doesn't sound good. Got any more details?
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 12:55 #18938Senior Member

Posts: 435Looks different that pics. On the stemfast diet.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 12:16 #18937Senior Member

Posts: 104I'm sad to say I drove 30-45 minutes to see her last week, and have been meaning to post a report:
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
Long story short she jerked me around with the time, keep me waiting in the parking lot for about 30 minutes. When she finally decided to start communicating again and provide the room number I was already pissed off but went up anyway. Room filled with smoke, mens clothes everywhere I was concerned he was still in the room so I just walked out.
I believe she was still preggo at the time.









Reply With Quote






