Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 814 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 314 714 764 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 864 914 1314 ... LastLast
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12846

    I had suspicions

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    That ad has been around forever and is clearly a scam ad of some kind, with a San Francisco area code.
    I figured there was something up, but reverse search of her pics didn't show anything posted elsewhere. Plus the no response for well over a week seems odd for a scam / bot. I assumed the lack of response was due to me using a texting app with a fake number. I never assume that an out of area phone number means a fake. Many providers jump around to get new clientele and be the fresh new face in town.

  2. #12845

    That's NOT Seekonk Sarah!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDapperHatte  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...b/542580726214

    I've seen her posting on STG for months and tried calling / texting her multiple times over the last few months, but never got any kind of response. Has anyone ever got ahold of her or know anything about her? I'd definitely TOFTT, but can't get a response. Can't find anything for her in the search.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    She posted under a different name a while back (Sarah?) great girl. Very sensual. Full menu. When I saw her she was out of sketchy hotel in Seekonk, so I sprung for a hotel in Prov to avoid LEO.
    That ad has been around forever and is clearly a scam ad of some kind, with a San Francisco area code.

    And that is NOT Seekonk Sarah. This is Seekonk Sarah:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...kills/13587874

    Pics below taken when I inseminated her about a year and a half ago. She was full GFE and a really excellent bareback lay. Used to work at the Mary Mary Quite Contrary Executive Suites. What the fuck ever happened to her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5258-2.jpg‎   IMG_5264-2.jpg‎   IMG_5259-2.jpg‎   IMG_5261-2.jpg‎   IMG_5262-2.jpg‎  

    Sarah 1-4-2.jpg‎   IMG_5260-3.jpg‎   Sarah 2-2-2.jpg‎  

  3. #12844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Trying to set up with this one, says she has a friend there. Anyone dabble?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/316650756287
    I saw her friend Ari and her service was not good at all. CFS and she won't let you do doggy style and she won't let you go deep for missionary. She'll have you put her leg down. And Ari use to work with Tayla from Woburn mass. And if you search for her also then you will see her service suck to LOL.

  4. #12843

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDapperHatte  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...b/542580726214

    I've seen her posting on STG for months and tried calling / texting her multiple times over the last few months, but never got any kind of response. Has anyone ever got ahold of her or know anything about her? I'd definitely TOFTT, but can't get a response. Can't find anything for her in the search.
    She's fake my friend.

  5. #12842

    2 Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Trying to set up with this one, says she has a friend there. Anyone dabble?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/316650756287
    A member just left a report on the New Bedford / South Coast board.

  6. #12841

    2 girl

    Trying to set up with this one, says she has a friend there. Anyone dabble?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/316650756287

  7. #12840
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    She posted under a different name a while back (Sarah?) great girl. Very sensual. Full menu. When I saw her she was out of sketchy hotel in Seekonk, so I sprung for a hotel in Prov to avoid LEO.
    Must have been someone that looks like that girl. That one is a total scam, probably the most posted daily of all.

  8. #12839

    High quality service

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDapperHatte  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...b/542580726214

    I've seen her posting on STG for months and tried calling / texting her multiple times over the last few months, but never got any kind of response. Has anyone ever got ahold of her or know anything about her? I'd definitely TOFTT, but can't get a response. Can't find anything for her in the search.
    She posted under a different name a while back (Sarah?) great girl. Very sensual. Full menu. When I saw her she was out of sketchy hotel in Seekonk, so I sprung for a hotel in Prov to avoid LEO.

  9. #12838

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfsOnly  [View Original Post]
    Mostly likely a fax add. The 650 area code is a dead give away. California area code. Typically non local (RI / New England) area codes on STG are fakes. Always google the number.
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/261963439128

    Put this in the same category scam / trash.

  10. #12837

    Mostly likely a fax add

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDapperHatte  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...b/542580726214

    I've seen her posting on STG for months and tried calling / texting her multiple times over the last few months, but never got any kind of response. Has anyone ever got ahold of her or know anything about her? I'd definitely TOFTT, but can't get a response. Can't find anything for her in the search.
    Mostly likely a fax add. The 650 area code is a dead give away. California area code. Typically non local (RI / New England) area codes on STG are fakes. Always google the number.

  11. #12836

    Rosa from east providence

    Anyone ever seen a girl named Rosa probably from east providence? Cute thick Latina with a tattoo on her right hand? She reached out to me on an anonymous app. Doesn't seem like a scam or LEO but I rather be sure. I've checked the search function but nothing came up. Looks for 1.50 for the hr. Lmk if there's any info because she's exactly my type.

  12. #12835

    Anyone heard from this one?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...b/542580726214

    I've seen her posting on STG for months and tried calling / texting her multiple times over the last few months, but never got any kind of response. Has anyone ever got ahold of her or know anything about her? I'd definitely TOFTT, but can't get a response. Can't find anything for her in the search.

  13. #12834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    The price quoted is never the price but just for her time. Think of it like a VIP room experience. She will do want you want you just have to tip her. Body is a bit too chunky for me.
    Well this ain't no strip club. Her old ass need to understand she on escort site. She need to have a price for full service.

  14. #12833

    Ex Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Her recent review wasn't as good as if you search it in here.

    She will charge extra for some stuff. So text her and ask her what are you allow to do.
    The price quoted is never the price but just for her time. Think of it like a VIP room experience. She will do want you want you just have to tip her. Body is a bit too chunky for me.

  15. #12832
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Emma in Warwick today and she was firm on Outcall only. She's probably worth the price of a hotel room plus damages but I only get a room if I have a full evening and tomorrow I only have the morning free. My two cents re negotiating is never with the good providers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypackid  [View Original Post]
    I saw Emma about 6 weeks ago and agree she is absolutely amazing. She is the best experience I have had since I started the hobby. Stunning body, great attitude, clean, studio apartment. She's not a drug addict, or loaded with tattoos. When I saw her she smelled fantastic and her pussy and asshole were immaculate. I would walk a mile to drain my bank account to have her drain my balls LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-mens/36206926

    I haven't seen anyone since about October. Decided to take a plunge in Monger Lake. I had read the reviews on Emma and luckily I'm bilingual she definitely speaks enough English to get by. When I got to her door I saw the silhouette of a model. As I got closer the light from the room showed off her perfect figure in a skin tight flowery dress. The Room is immaculate and set up like a studio loft of some sort. She seemed very shy at first when she asked for the donation. I asked if she could remove an article of clothing, which to my surprise, what was underneath was absolutely perfect. I did not see any tattoos or stretch marks. Perfect! Top part was amazing, enough for a huge handful. The best naturals I've seen on any provider in my 6 years of mongering. Her face was gorgeous And had like a Mandy Moore-esque type of girl next door, just alot more tan. Rear end had the perfect amount of jiggle and let me tell you that thing was nice. She asked me where I wanted to have fun, went to couch, she gave me an incredible BBBJ where I almost couldn't hold back. Took car of the boys as well. Wow. Complete PE. Shyness went away as she focused on the piece. Great eye contact. She asked me if I had some milk for her mouth in the sexiest accent I almost lost it. I told her in Spanish if Daty was available and she enthusiastically said. Yes of course, that she enjoyed that. She was perfectly clean and odorless. I couldve went on forever, and she was whispering things in spanish and her eyes rolled back. Absolutely amazing. I had to get in her. Here come the only bad part she put the tiniest hat on for the FS. I went in for a while but the hat was too tight so she apologized and said she wanted to taste the milk instead since the piece kept jamming. She finished me off with a BBBJ that I didn't expect could get any better. I exploded and she took every drop literally, which I thought she swallowed but I heard her spit it out. Thats how great it was. Definitely the best experience I've had. Or that I could remember. She told me she is here for a few months. And admitted she is freshly from the Dominican Republic. Please treat her well. She is amazing. Even fixed my collar, and helped me put my jacket on. 10/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by GioDarazi  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/401-371-6646

    Anyone else ever get a hold of this one?
    Plenty of Posts on her with all the info you would need. I referenced the most relevent ones. You just have to Use the "Search Thread" Button to pull them all up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape