Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18936

    Lolo

    Gentlemen. I saw this cute spinner (based on a review from Jringo2020, thanks man!) and wanted to confirm / report.

    She was easy to set up a date with, and on time. None of this text me when you are close, or text when in the parking lot. Nope, straight up gave me the address and room number (which to me means she isn't going to schedule with anyone else who happens to text her in the next few minutes). Didn't keep me waiting, and was fresh out of the shower.

    She is very accommodating, and fun to be with. I scheduled 30 minutes for $1. 8 which I'm sure some will say is high and I agree but I was hoping the old saying would be true (you get what you pay for) and it was true.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/172994711954

    So, very cute, clean, takes direction well, and the menu is correct.

    HR.

  2. #18935

    Anyone seen this tiny spinner?

    Curious if anyone knows anything about her. Couldn't find anything on the forums, maybe she's changed names. Currently going by Duhsani on her posts.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...why-they-call/

  3. #18934
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusDesimus  [View Original Post]
    New to Jax, saw this.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/892046509119
    Would not recommend. PM me for details.

  4. #18933

    Kk

    Anybody got any info on the below? Some pics show a sexy thick girl. Others are not so flattering with her looking like a BBW with baby damage. Can anyone confirm which? How are the servics she provides? Appreciate any info and as always, PM is fine.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/259592371854

  5. #18932
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    She was pregnant when I saw her a few weeks ago. I saw her today and she looked like she must have had a miscarriage. She had bad stretch marks as the poster said. Its unfortunate and I kept asking her about how far along she was and she kept telling me she was pregnant. She must have lost the baby somehow. Sad.
    That is incorrect she did have her baby.

  6. #18931

    False Advertising

    Quote Originally Posted by YungC  [View Original Post]
    Title says it all.

    Familiar face but number comes back strange when googled.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/359520683366
    A previous post stated it wasn't the girl in the picture. Good luck!

  7. #18930

    Wrong number

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I have not seen her on stg lately.

    Only here, but I am not a paid member. And they don't offer membership via recent reviews.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maddy-es...onville-269754

    Last time I had communicated with her she said she "retired".
    I tried hitting her up from the site and got a reply stating, "Wrong number".

    Count this one as a loss.

  8. #18929

    Why DUDE?

    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalSaint  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/872362911078

    Wynter (Tatted up).

    Communicated throughout the day with plans of meeting to this evening requested a $50 deposit and after giving her the deposit she tried to get an additional $25 (because it was farther than she thought) after telling her that I would just come to her she said she had already left so forget it. Try to communicate and get an eta and she pretty much ghosted me.

    Do not trust her!
    It's been said over and over, DO NOT GIVE A DEPOSIT. It's plain and simple, scammer's want deposits.

  9. #18928

    Yulee / Fernandina

    Does anyone have any girls they know that provide in yulee / Fernandina?

  10. #18927
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy1971  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one Monday morning. Good coms. When I got there she was wearing a dress and looked as if ahe was pregnant. Jittery as hell, on something. When dress came off the baby damage came.

    Out. Horrible baby damage. I opted for BBBJ and when I said I was going to blow she finished by jacking me off. Would not recommend at all.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/061649852833
    She was pregnant when I saw her a few weeks ago. I saw her today and she looked like she must have had a miscarriage. She had bad stretch marks as the poster said. Its unfortunate and I kept asking her about how far along she was and she kept telling me she was pregnant. She must have lost the baby somehow. Sad.

  11. #18926

    Wynter scam scam scam

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/872362911078

    Wynter (Tatted up).

    Communicated throughout the day with plans of meeting to this evening requested a $50 deposit and after giving her the deposit she tried to get an additional $25 (because it was farther than she thought) after telling her that I would just come to her she said she had already left so forget it. Try to communicate and get an eta and she pretty much ghosted me.

    Do not trust her!

  12. #18925
    I have not seen her for about 4 years. I use to be a regular about 15 years ago. She got married. Lived a normal life and came back changed. Seemingly medicated or something. Had teeth missing for a while. Got teeth implants. That was about 4 years ago. Nicely shaped body with a rambunctious personality to match (15 years ago when she was about 19). She looks better in the pics than she did a few years ago. Lets us know if you try her out.

  13. #18924

    Pregnant. NOT!!

    Saw this one Monday morning. Good coms. When I got there she was wearing a dress and looked as if ahe was pregnant. Jittery as hell, on something. When dress came off the baby damage came.

    Out. Horrible baby damage. I opted for BBBJ and when I said I was going to blow she finished by jacking me off. Would not recommend at all.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/061649852833

  14. #18923

    Maddy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRule22  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a while, do you have a link?
    Unfortunately I have not seen her on stg lately.

    Only here, but I am not a paid member. And they don't offer membership via recent reviews.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maddy-es...onville-269754

    Last time I had communicated with her she said she "retired".

  15. #18922

    Maddy

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing Maddy on Another site. Two word site that begins and ends with the letter e. She used to be on stg. Recent reviews. Anyone had any recent experience?

    Thanks.
    I haven't seen her in a while, do you have a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape