Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 7377
-
01-15-21 12:03 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 96Anyone seen this one
-
01-15-21 11:34 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 207I saw that ad. I mean a few months back a girl used to advertise under the name Tara. Guys on here know who she is. I saw her like 3 times at a house in chicopee. Was wondering if this is possibly the same girl.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 07:33 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 734Caylee
Hartford ad.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...d/902381472233
-
01-15-21 06:43 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 207Gone By Another Name?
Can anyone tell me if this girl has gone by another name? I've been trying to get a hold of her with no response each time. I'm thinking Tara?
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....s/930820439948
-
01-15-21 03:28 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 99She's pricey but OK to repeat
For Style20.
She is worth repeating. She trends to be pricey but sometimes offers nightly specials. She's mostly out dates.
She lives with a slightly older guy as her roommate to help pay rent. He's not her boyfriend. She's very independent. Her.
Location is slightly challenging since its so close to neighbors.
-
01-14-21 13:56 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 178Jenna
She is real. I met her once last fall. But I had been ghosted by her a few times before that. She's attractive but very paranoid. Stopped our cardate before the finish because she thought she saw headlights.
Originally Posted by EyeLuvPuss69
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 13:05 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 352Re: Candy
I visited her a couple times since her return. She was on a state-sponsored vacation. She looks bigger than I remember. Same service as before, but her donations are almost double what they used to be, so I don't know if I'll see her again.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 12:14 #3440Senior Member

Posts: 31Except that must of been a rather old meet. I've tried contacting her a few times from a few numbers and anal is never on the menu nevermind enjoyed LOL.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
It was this report that I was like hmmm if I can get at her backside I'd see her even if its by some cemetery. No dice.
-
01-14-21 09:55 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 4548Do you think she's worth repeating?
Originally Posted by FancyLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 09:50 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 4548Thanks. She was quick to respond when I text her so I will definitely have to setup a back up plan just in case she ghost me.
Originally Posted by Rayv142
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 08:47 #3437Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Jenna is she real
I messaged her on Saturday the 3rd. She no showed a car date. I tried again this Saturday, and she answered me Monday morning. I tried again yesterday with no reply. Has anyone seen her lately, if at all. Is she real? Anyone know why she posts if she doesn't show?
Originally Posted by PickThingsUp
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 08:03 #3436Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Is this girl real?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/car-date/36166360
Hi. Thanks for the information you put in this forum. Very useful. I have messaged this girl a couple times. She no showed the 1st time, and answered me back 2 day later. Anyone seen her recently, or is she even real.
-
01-13-21 15:50 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 281Candy
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....r/246142161815
Just wondering if anyone has seen her since she reappeared in the greenfield area? She vanished for many months but now it looks like she is back.
-
01-13-21 13:55 #3434Senior Member

Posts: 175Look back at posts 3162 and 3216 for some reviews by the same guy. Sounds like she be a mixed bag.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 11:26 #3433Regular Member

Posts: 9BBBJ is valid but she has demons. Still was okay.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





