Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 17261
-
01-13-21 16:40 #7796Senior Member

Posts: 191Haha
Buahahahahahahahaaaaa.
Originally Posted by IronCity
[View Original Post]
Middle-aged with buck teeth. And Jesus Christ it looks like she put her makeup on with a pallet knife. That picture with a red lipstick oh my God. It would be charity if we were actually going to see her for QV rates. That is some serious GPS right there.
-
01-13-21 15:31 #7795Senior Member

Posts: 144Gps
Started talking to this one: https://www.seeking.com/member/0b64e...3-87ba191ff35e.
Stayed on the site for a bit, then moved to Text. All was going well, setup to meet for lunch, etc. However, right before I left to drive there, she hits me with its 450. Seems like a real person, but GPS.
-
01-13-21 15:27 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 77Has anyone tried these?
1.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f69c8...4-b5206cfef1f4
2.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d44a0...6-ff577578c51b
3.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a6c75...7-b55e67311a49
4.
https://www.seeking.com/member/fe384...1-d18ba1ddb57f
5.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d593a...f-0573e3a72bc6
6.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ce721...5-7e40ef5c7710
7.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4f91d...b-e2aa28b6dc74
Thanks in advance!
-
01-13-21 13:30 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 454600_pmSugarbaby
Anyone has any information on this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/4335b...d-e1a5e46f4fdd
-
01-13-21 12:24 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 502I use PayPal
I use PayPal for all my discreet activities. They will send you a physical debit card to use. You can download the app to your phone, and use it to load cash at local stores such as Walgreens, Walmart, etc. I use my business address for the physical address. Make sure you don't link it to a checking account if you are trying to stay discreet. It works for hotels and SA membership with no issues at all.
Originally Posted by DiscreetMeet
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 11:40 #7791Regular Member

Posts: 21They work, but you sometimes have to wait 24 hours or register them.
Originally Posted by DiscreetMeet
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 11:15 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 333Have you tried associating google or apple pay with the vanilla card and then paying via the mobile app?
Originally Posted by DiscreetMeet
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 22:45 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 108No luck with Vanilla cards
Damn thing keeps getting denied. Does it have to be a real number. I'm trying to use my textfree number. Is that an issue?
Originally Posted by Oily123
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 16:35 #7788Regular Member

Posts: 5You made it past Dreaming of Summer's list of demands? I met her several months back for coffee and shouldn't have wasted the 5 on the Starbucks. She is much older than she says and only thing attractive is that she's petite. Beyond that, it was only certain days and times, only a certain geography, I had to get a room, and not just any room one that she approved of. She told me 3 $ CFS and BJ which is total GPS. Not worth the $ or the hassle YMMV.
Originally Posted by QuartJess
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 16:26 #7787Regular Member

Posts: 5No a spring Chicken. Try rode hard and put up wet. I bailed after our meet. Flaky is putting it nicely. She was barely coherent for the conversation.
Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 14:06 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 502Already did
It went from $89 a month to $99 a month starting Jan 1st.
Originally Posted by Oily123
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 11:47 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 40Summer
Yes, I have seen her both at a GB and 1-1. She hosts at her house and that pic is from her garage. She has an assortment of wigs and she likes to dress up with different looks. She's also married (or was) and likes to fuck random dudes in their marital bed. She's a good time and knows her way around a cock. The pics makes her look a little better than she does IRL (she in a wig in that pic), but she's definitely worth a try.
Originally Posted by LGSeeking
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 23:07 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 183Seeking is going up on the price soon.
Originally Posted by YeOldHornDawg
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 21:10 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 291Summer
Some guys will remember her as a GB girl a couple years ago. She's flaky sometimes. And she works at Goodwill. But those pics are dated. She's not a spring chicken. The last time I saw her she was worth the 2. 0 commission. But I am not there for the beauty, I am there to pound that pussy.
Originally Posted by LGSeeking
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 20:25 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 70DeziiBabbyy. Whatsyourprice
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...6we8L5GPLe7j6K - Matched, then she stated she wasn't in Atlanta due to a sick mother. Which given these days. Plausible, except I guess she brought her 3 kids with her. Wants 50 for 5 pics, 75 for a video. She let me counteroffer, and she was extremely unhappy with my counteroffer for a video. I strongly suspect she has no interest in actually meeting anyone IRL, whether she actually has pics / vids of herself for sale is questionable. So it goes.











Reply With Quote




