The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 655 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 9819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8694

    Knowing who you deal with

    Some tip to avoid ripoffs.

    There was a post a while back about how we find girls facebook, instagram, etc.

    Many girls use the same pictures in there ads they post on social media. Reverse image search those. Google instagram usernames and see what pops up.

    Also add at gmail.com and at hotmail.com to the instagram / pinterest names, email them an offer and see who responds.

    Also many girls leave their wallets, purses alone at incalls / outcalls. Ccap is your friend once you know their names.

    If these tip is not allowed please delete.

  2. #8693

    Cityxguide

    Quote Originally Posted by Trayt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually met anyone using cityxguide? Or are the all fakes?
    I don't know what it was brought back as, but it certainly isn't what it used to be. It looks to me like the worst of STG scammers all in one place, but I didn't see a way to contact any of them. You might be able to contact them if you register on the site, but see no reason to do that as it looks to be all scam ads.

  3. #8692

    Cityxguide.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trayt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually met anyone using cityxguide? Or are the all fakes?
    Has been shut down for several months, maybe over a year.

  4. #8691
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Cityx

    Has anyone actually met anyone using cityxguide? Or are the all fakes?

  5. #8690

    Swap meet

    Anyone down to exchange UTR's. Prefer young attractive GFE spinners. PM me your emails and we can exchange pics and details. Contact info to follow. No advertisers.

  6. #8689

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Othello15  [View Original Post]
    Loved her head game. Sweet, pretty. Huge ass.

    She is real.
    Those ads are fake required booking fee.

  7. #8688

    No offense but

    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    Let me clarify she does videos meaning she will do requests and send them and as anything YMMV for live video chat and does pictures also. Everything is high quality.
    If I want videos I can use PornHub and Chaturbate for free.

    UTR or VR?

  8. #8687
    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    I have an absolute gem that does videos live and sent videos as well as pics. She is 20 years old and everything is absolutely perfect if you're looking for that young fresh still maturing look. She doesn't meet up and she lives out of state, but I had a gal from where I live come down to Milwaukee a few weeks ago and a lot of people were happy with her. Let me know if anyone is interested. Picture of her face below but her body is incredible. Don't bother searching for this picture you won't find it.
    Let me clarify she does videos meaning she will do requests and send them and as anything YMMV for live video chat and does pictures also. Everything is high quality.

  9. #8686
    Quote Originally Posted by SmebTheFifth  [View Original Post]
    Check out this ad. Most obviously a scam, but the pic of her squatting on the mirror. Wow.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/843578433349
    I have an absolute gem that does videos live and sent videos as well as pics. She is 20 years old and everything is absolutely perfect if you're looking for that young fresh still maturing look. She doesn't meet up and she lives out of state, but I had a gal from where I live come down to Milwaukee a few weeks ago and a lot of people were happy with her. Let me know if anyone is interested. Picture of her face below but her body is incredible. Don't bother searching for this picture you won't find it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 74010.jpg‎  

  10. #8685

    I Finally Got It!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/829876026987

    Of course! Why didn't I think of that before? Put her in a Dominican Nun's habit, give her a razor strop, and have her paddle your ass 'til your nose bleeds, you naughty little boy! Say it. Say it! "Oh Jesus! I promise not to touch myself there ever again! Ouch! Mother Superior! I promise Jesus AND you not to have impure thoughts any more! Yes, Sister Mary Elephant! I'll count, I'll count! One, two, three, ouch, f-four. . . ".

    Sorry it took so long guys. I've been busy looking for pretty black pussy on STG, so I missed the obvious.

    Coochie (latent Catholocism rising) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. I swear to god, Sister MaryTruckdriver used to have us bend over, grab our ankles, then whack us on our hamstrings with a fucking wooden paddle someone bought her at Wisconsin Dells. No wonder I'm deranged, being beaten by an Italian lesbian in Nun's garb for not doing my homework. Where is that shit in the Bible? I now have a religion where I shoot jism into a black hooker's mouth while I shout "Oh god, I'm cumming!" And Ya know, I feel pretty good about that.

  11. #8684
    Quote Originally Posted by SmebTheFifth  [View Original Post]
    You have to see the whole ad. The pics were TGBT and she either had an out of state number or email only, couldn't remember, but it was like all the other obviously fake ads on STG all the time.
    Most likely that's why it was taken down.

  12. #8683
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Why did you think a scam? Did she want payment up front?
    You have to see the whole ad. The pics were TGBT and she either had an out of state number or email only, couldn't remember, but it was like all the other obviously fake ads on STG all the time.

  13. #8682
    Quote Originally Posted by SmebTheFifth  [View Original Post]
    Check out this ad. Most obviously a scam, but the pic of her squatting on the mirror. Wow.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/843578433349
    Why did you think a scam? Did she want payment up front?

  14. #8681

    Nice shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by SmebTheFifth  [View Original Post]
    Check out this ad. Most obviously a scam, but the pic of her squatting on the mirror. Wow.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/843578433349
    Unfortunately ad is down now. I was curious to see the other pics.

  15. #8680

    Talented!

    Quote Originally Posted by SmebTheFifth  [View Original Post]
    Check out this ad. Most obviously a scam, but the pic of her squatting on the mirror. Wow.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/843578433349
    Creative, certainly! Ad is gone now!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape