Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 25041
-
01-13-21 10:49 #12831Regular Member

Posts: 21I saw her about a month ago. She was amazing, worth every penny, and I don't say that lightly. Look up my review on her.
Originally Posted by GioDarazi
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 08:41 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 69Bucket list
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/401-371-6646
Anyone else ever get a hold of this one?
-
01-12-21 21:54 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 95Who exactly are you talking about my friend?
Originally Posted by GioDarazi
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 21:53 #12828Senior Member

Posts: 4545Well there's guys willing to pay for that cause of her body. So I guess she won't change.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 21:28 #12827Senior Member

Posts: 1406I asked her about a month ago what's allowed. She told just FS, No BJ or daty. Covered FS at that. I think she quoted me 250.00.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 20:14 #12826Senior Member

Posts: 4545Her recent review wasn't as good as if you search it in here.
Originally Posted by BobDole313
[View Original Post]
She will charge extra for some stuff. So text her and ask her what are you allow to do.
-
01-12-21 18:24 #12825Senior Member

Posts: 69Tough
Just a heads up she is not easy to to get a hold of what so ever. She doesn't trust to many people, but then again, how can you blame her.
-
01-12-21 16:19 #12824Senior Member

Posts: 4545Well I will be the judge of that since her price seem reasonable compared to what every every is asking now.
Originally Posted by DudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 15:32 #12823Senior Member

Posts: 60Vanessa
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/786374179465
So I've been searching but can't find anything recent on this Vannesa what's she charge for time and does she up charge for dfk and bbj.
-
01-12-21 12:19 #12822Senior Member

Posts: 1406I was checking her out as well, Way to many tats for me.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 11:04 #12821Senior Member

Posts: 44Never been myself but she's been posting for many years. There's probably reviews on here that didn't stand out as good or bad, we tend to forget the average ones. Pics actually look better now than a few years ago.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 23:50 #12820Senior Member

Posts: 4545Nani
Has anyone seeing her before. We've been talking and I wasn't sure if anyone seeing her before I go this week.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/527774335358
-
01-11-21 08:11 #12819Senior Member

Posts: 116I would personally go see Joelle before Pamela. I saw Pamela in late Nov. She complained FS was hurting, and I'm not big. When I asked to switch to doggy she said why so many positions? Finished with BBBJ and left. Joelle was responsive with everything and made you feel like she was enjoying it.
Originally Posted by BadBoy59
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 07:10 #12818Senior Member

Posts: 95Pamela
After not seeing Pamela for 5 months as I've just been seeing SA girls I saw her early Nov when my sugar baby canceled. Way different from the 1st few times I saw her. She left the door unlocked, had me come up to her room were she was in a bathrobe. She was pale and shaking so either sick or was going through withdrawal. When she opened her legs a bad smell came from her kitty. I gave her a load in the kitty and made a hasty exit.
Originally Posted by BadBoy59
[View Original Post]
The price is right and she does have a tight kitty. But I don't think I'd see her again after last time. There are a few options around that same price that are better I think. Pamela is only 7 minutes from my place.
-
01-11-21 00:10 #12817Senior Member

Posts: 752Kelli
The second one is Kelli. Saw her once. Very affordable, good honest person, older. I can sometimes enjoy a bad looking woman if the service is good, and this applies to Kelli.
Originally Posted by Cmakk
[View Original Post]
-BH.











Reply With Quote





