Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 867 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 917 967 1367 1867 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18841

    Anna the Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    Title says it all.
    I have been wondering that myself.

    She contacted me a month ago this past December from a new number. She said she was living in Murfreesboro. It was great reconnecting with her and the timing was perfect as I was going to be in Nashville in a week. We texted back and forth along with her sending me a lot of beautiful recent pictures of herself some classy and some hot and sexy.

    We made arrangements to get together on multiple nights for multiple hours each night. When I arrived she ghosted me the whole time I was there. I messaged, called and emailed her new email but never heard back.

    It's too bad cause I was really looking forward to seeing her again and getting really nasty with her LOL. I ended up seeing pregnant Fiona, she was actually a pleasure to be with.

    I will be coming back to Nashville in mid-Feb, I hope I can reach her.

  2. #18840

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipVoorDecker  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to TOFTT with Alice.

    She looks new here.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...g/709862581615

    Anyone have any experience to share? I'll report back with my findings.

    I'm wanting to avoid thief's and pumps at all costs.
    It's fake. I hope you didn't fall for the deposit scam.

  3. #18839

    Anyone know. The "Amazing Derby" ?

    Saw her add a few months back. Looked good, but now have lost the add and digits. Thanks for any help.

  4. #18838

    Suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Based on a little Google-Fu, this one seems fake.

    Can't find any other postings with that phone number, dialed it (from a virtual line) and no one picked up / just rang, number is virtual (as most are these days) and pics show up from other fake sites.
    Following up on Alice.

    She is an excellent communicator and sounds legit.

    But she sends you to a webcam site, asks you to pay $25 so she can be naked for payment which, she says, is her way of knowing you aren't her uncle.

    Her photos are too good to be true as are her rates so I'm chalking it up as a scam.

    She goes by Marce.

    If anyone goes deeper into the screening process, give me a shout. I'd like to know if my hunch was right.

  5. #18837

    Seems fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipVoorDecker  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to TOFTT with Alice.

    She looks new here.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...g/709862581615

    Anyone have any experience to share? I'll report back with my findings.

    I'm wanting to avoid thief's and pumps at all costs.
    Based on a little Google-Fu, this one seems fake.

    Can't find any other postings with that phone number, dialed it (from a virtual line) and no one picked up / just rang, number is virtual (as most are these days) and pics show up from other fake sites.

  6. #18836

    Alice in wonderland

    I'm getting ready to TOFTT with Alice.

    She looks new here.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...g/709862581615

    Anyone have any experience to share? I'll report back with my findings.

    I'm wanting to avoid thief's and pumps at all costs.

  7. #18835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    A link would help but if you're talking about the one from Memphis, early 20's she is legit and nice. Everything covered though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/57655867/

    If this's the one you asking about, she is legit, I saw her middle part of last year, nice body & real cool chick. When I saw her she in between switching hotel so when we got down to business, it was just faint of a odor once I got to working her over but nothing horrible, I just chalked it up to her have to walk from one hotel to another, but she changed into some sexy lingerie and the fun being.

    I would repeat.

    Good luck!
    Yes, that Bentley. Too bad she only does CBJ.

  8. #18834
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any recent experiences with her?
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/57655867/

    If this's the one you asking about, she is legit, I saw her middle part of last year, nice body & real cool chick. When I saw her she in between switching hotel so when we got down to business, it was just faint of a odor once I got to working her over but nothing horrible, I just chalked it up to her have to walk from one hotel to another, but she changed into some sexy lingerie and the fun being.

    I would repeat.

    Good luck!

  9. #18833

    Is Anna the Gem gone from Nashille?

    Title says it all.

  10. #18832

    I sent you a PM

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWanker  [View Original Post]
    I too am curious of damage and menu items.
    I sent you a PM.

  11. #18831

    I sent you a PM

    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    Can you say what's on the menu and the donation? PM is fine.
    I sent you a PM.

  12. #18830

    Dimples

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddyLoading  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    Is this the same Dimples that why'all posted to stay away from or is she a good dream?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...cated/36345684

    Thanks and stay safe.
    Not the same one! The other has dark hair and is very skinny. Beware of that one, big thief.

  13. #18829

    Ling Contact

    I would also appreciate a PM for Ling's contact info for the next time I'm out in the Boro. Thanks!

  14. #18828

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBear420  [View Original Post]
    Long, long time lurker. Saw Melissa yesterday and damn! Pics don't do her justice. Fun, unrushed, and she is a real squirter. Hoping to see her again this morning before she leaves town! Says she is hoping to make Nashville a regular stop. Treat her right if you have the pleasure of seeing her. Trust me we all want her to keep coming back!
    We need her to move here. On second thought, maybe not because I'd go broke.

  15. #18827

    I too am curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    I had a quick dream of this young lady this evening at her incall. Has dogs, but left them in the bathroom. I didn't hear them. Room is somewhat messy, lived in. Said she has been there since March. She is super friendly and JohnnysWood is correct! Smoking hot body. I opted for a QV. Will repeat.

    H32.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/660441621505
    I too am curious of damage and menu items.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape