Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 980 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 14699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5399

    Possible deals to be had tonight and early tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Tall Thin blonde UTR with nice bolt ons in St. Pete is still looking for dates tonight and tomorrow. PM me for details.
    Possible deals to be had tonight and early tomorrow.

  2. #5398

    Nightmares

    Hillsborough County has been the boogeyman in alot of dreams lately. Thanks for all the reviews that helps us mongers know which dreams are wett.

  3. #5397
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeWorthStud  [View Original Post]
    Search back door becky. From my memory she seemed ok but I believe I read a somewhat recent report she is super skinny now which becomes a concern to me. Maybe I'm wrong. But there are tons of reports on her if you search those key words.

  4. #5396

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeWorthStud  [View Original Post]
    Tons of positive reviews on this forum.

  5. #5395

  6. #5394

    Julie Nordic Companion

    Was following her Twitter acct, she and AKA Mrs Robinson are currently on short tour to Naples (from Daytona). Tossed into a tweet comment "when are you coming to St Pete?" and actually got a DM from a hot chick back! "After the 19th!

    So I'm intending to keep in touch and get details. No website listed for her, but her traveling MILF friend with GG tits has one listing $$$$ hr.

    https://twitter.com/JulietteNordic

    Even more muscles than one of my now gone ATFs, Jamie out of Tampa.

    Stay tuned or just go on Twitter yourselves.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210113_073211.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210113_073323.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210113_073157.jpg‎   20210113_073140.jpg‎  

  7. #5393

    The Tall Thin blonde UTR with nice bolt ons in St. Pete is still looking for dates.

    Tall Thin blonde UTR with nice bolt ons in St. Pete is still looking for dates tonight and tomorrow. PM me for details.

  8. #5392

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Did she let you know that before you went there? It's not in her post. WTF.
    You would think she would right? But nope. She answered the door in her birthday suit so I was sure it was going to be FS. Very disappointing. And she didn't tell me her rate. I offered her an added Jackson + Hamilton to get FS and she still declined so more than that ha. I'm guessing a couple Benjamin's is for FS.

  9. #5391
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaMike  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I visited with Astrid over the weekend at a clean, but nationally known lower-end hotel in and St Pete. She was warm and inviting, made sure I was comfortable, gave a great body rub and BBBJ that was on par with the 10/10 reviews previously posted. She is very thin and exceptionally skilled. Total damage was $.

    Happy Hunting!
    I can't ever seem to get hooked up w her. Worse than Tori. At least Astrid will respond now and then.

  10. #5390
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkStory  [View Original Post]
    I had my eye on her. But yeah a benjie for pipe cleaning is steep. I assume she must be a dancer. Did she tell you her FS roses?
    That was my first thought also. Surprised she is legit well supposedly. That is on point. Speaking of asses, was hoping Sabrina would show back up. Could get in before holidays.

    On another point got best news ever. My South Florida ATF is moving back to Florida! Sadly (but not for bank account) w still be in South Fla Dick just felt like it win the lotto. As the necks say cot dam.

  11. #5389

    Astrid

    Had a dream that I visited with Astrid over the weekend at a clean, but nationally known lower-end hotel in and St Pete. She was warm and inviting, made sure I was comfortable, gave a great body rub and BBBJ that was on par with the 10/10 reviews previously posted. She is very thin and exceptionally skilled. Total damage was $.

    Happy Hunting!

  12. #5388

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeder666  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Does any have any intel on these two ladies? Seriously considering them (I will be negotiating rates).

    Alyssa Lopez - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/3189462.htm.

    Brianna - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/7317465.htm.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! .

    B. 666.
    Price list on that site.

  13. #5387

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeder666  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Does any have any intel on these two ladies? Seriously considering them (I will be negotiating rates).

    Alyssa Lopez - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/3189462.htm.

    Brianna - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/7317465.htm.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! .

    B. 666.
    Outcall from Tampa $400. I'm out!

  14. #5386

    BBBJ Only

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot  [View Original Post]
    She was on my radar, but I was also worried she was LEO. It's too bad you didn't get to test ride that plump booty of hers.
    Did she let you know that before you went there? It's not in her post. WTF.

  15. #5385

    The Tall Thin blonde UTR with nice bolt ons is back

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She is in St. Pete and looking to make some cash. PM for more info if you wish.
    The Tall Thin blonde UTR with nice bolt ons is back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape