Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 7976
-
01-16-21 18:34 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 68Better get a live picture before making the trip.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 14:58 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 260Avoid this one.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...u/824819663209
Agreed to one hour multiple pops. This was the worst area I've ever driven to in Philly (apartment complex somewhere in Frankford). Looks way older in person but we get down to business. BBBJ is decent but she stops and we move to FS. First pop after about 10 min and she says family is coming over and we have to stop LOL. Entire session lasted less than 20 min. Complete waste of time and money.
Also, any info on this one? I know she's been posting for a while and used a different name before but just curious. Don't have a good feeling but maybe one of you guys has some experience with her. Feel free to pm for discretion. Thanks.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/092346088661
-
01-15-21 15:42 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 253Taura is indeed real. She has a beautiful face and indeed a really fat ass. Like, the type that's honestly kinda rare on white girls. She has a friendly disposition and pretty much lets have your way anyway you want.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
That said, I'm almost certain she's on something, I just don't know what. The way she talks and moves is slowed, sluggish, like she's moving in slow mo. She mumbles when she speaks. Whatever she's on, it hasn't robbed her of her face. Seriously, her face is really nice. She can take a while to answer the phone and the door, but she does come. In fact, I had tried to see her early last year and she stood me up. Since she's my (only) regular at this point, I've deduced that she spends like half her time sleeping (and possibly tweaking, idk). Regardless, when you get to know her she takes care of you well. At this point we're close enough that she gives me extras, which pretty much has me slightly addicted LOL.
Her area is that of Arrott tran center; so like, a less terrible Kensington. Not the best, not the worse.
-
01-14-21 22:19 #3578Banned Member

Posts: 213Taura?
Still trying to figure out if all of those comments / reviews on her are fake or not. Seems suspect. She does have a fat ass though, I'm really interested in seeing her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/57714045/
-
01-14-21 15:05 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 95Any info on Cece
Someone, anyone, please tell me something about this beauty.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phia/57530099/
-
01-14-21 14:01 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 428OK to say hygiene is an issue
I guess you can't say someone has STD but hygiene is an issue and bring a raincoat is OK. I've had a few questionable contacts, but wasn't sure how to post.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
ADMIN: any suggestions?
P Chop.
-
01-14-21 13:52 #3575Banned Member

Posts: 213Deleted by admin
I get that it's a rule and it's "substantiated circumstances", however, if it were to turn out to be true, it could go a long way in saving all of us a literal pain in the ass later. Shame admin deleted this post before I could see whose name it was so I could avoid her.
Originally Posted by TheDaPerdon
[View Original Post]
All in my dreams I suppose.
-
01-13-21 22:31 #3574Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-13-21 15:44 #3573Senior Member

Posts: 630One has been reviewed here
The submissive redhead on STG has mixed reviews here. Search "chickenhead sub" and you should find one monger's review of her: Slender with a muffin top, bad teeth, suspected IV use, but good BBBJ. Offers a pretty full menu. I have not seen her, but reviews from others had me cross her off my list.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
No intel from me on the other.
-
01-13-21 13:15 #3572Senior Member

Posts: 75Redhead
Any info on the following?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...023/2677523200
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...h/480897904224
Thanks mongers and stay safe.
-
01-12-21 17:47 #3571Senior Member

Posts: 166Currently by the airport at a cheap hotel. But it's fine.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
Yup! Such a cute face.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 12:59 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 988Vouching
She is real. The photo I posted below of her face is her from a year ago. I saw her about a year ago in KoP, arranged by someone who has been on and off the board. My impression she was a bit UTR then. I never saw her ad on StG until he posted the link but I tend to search with keywords for suburban locations like "Prussia" since it's hard for me to get into the city.
I saw her recently (I don't think she remembered me) and Good Good Time's review is spot on. I really enjoyed the BBBJ but the CFS is good too. She's a sweetie.
Originally Posted by KeepItUp12
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 22:49 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 240Ali tiny toy bombshell
Maybe, but she would not quote a price. Asked me what I would pay, I quoted a fairly high number that was fairly generous, and the abusive texts began. I'd suggest not asking unless you are willing to indulge her GPS. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Grven3
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 21:53 #3568Regular Member

Posts: 5Tiny toy
I mentioned before and will again. I'm a friend / regular of hers. Only girl I meet with. Of course I'm going to defend her she's the only person I see. Even if it was her replying (which she knows I replied to the other comment for her) the point is that BBBJ is included in her initial price. Just BBFS isn't. It's not like I'm defending a fake. She is very real and has multiple senior members complimenting her service. See for yourself. Or don't. Just don't be judgemental if you've never even met her.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 21:38 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 166Why'all know I've been posting honest reviews, good and bad, of girls in this area and others for years. I'm guessing there is some YMMV with this chick based on when you get her, just like most addicts. I'm going to go back later this week or next week and I'll be sure to report on how time number two is.











Reply With Quote





