Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 6997
-
01-12-21 11:37 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 830Serenity
Wants money ahead of time, and then of course she's ready to meet, LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9a931...9-8e741136c74f
-
01-12-21 09:48 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 646Photo seller
Collegebaby2202 She wants to get to know you, by selling you photo's.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7d4be0bd-28f6-4bd7-adf4-4c0cf7e8d953
-
01-11-21 22:45 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 187These photos have been used on other fake profiles on SA and also Tinder.
Originally Posted by Maroon98
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 22:25 #3469Senior Member

Posts: 186Only talked to her
But says 300 ppm for 3 hours. Doesn't host, no anal, available on the weekends.
Originally Posted by Maroon98
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 20:38 #3468Senior Member

Posts: 830Insta stupid novices
I can only imagine how a novice, gullible, bleeding heart would react to her appeal and her genuine comment, ". Bc I don't want you to give me money in person that's not the type of person I am you don't have to give me money for me to meet you. ".
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 19:31 #3467Senior Member

Posts: 658Idea!
Your response sparked a good idea. Tell her to send YOU $10 and you'll send back $50. Then trust is established both ways. I'm sure that will go over great!
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 17:03 #3466Senior Member

Posts: 48Seesee
She wanted her phone bill paid for by me, LOL.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 16:42 #3465Senior Member

Posts: 210Luluspark
Wants meeting fees to make sure I won't waste her time. Verify real pic and can't promise intimacy till down the road, yeah ok. I'll get to it.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dcd3a...9-79ab5e7da754
-
01-11-21 15:55 #3464Senior Member

Posts: 830SeeSee
Another one that is ready to meet tonight, if I could just send her gas money to get here, LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/20875...0-44a83c07729b
update: I told her to just borrow just a little bit from someone else enough to get here and she would go back with a lot more. Here is her reply, LMAO, You don’t think you could send me some? Not a lot or anything bc I don’t want you to give me money in person that’s not the type of person I am you don’t have to give me money for me to meet you I jus need some gas to get down there
-
01-11-21 13:30 #3463Senior Member

Posts: 830Mercedes2760
She is on several sites, and I met her for a meet and greet a few weeks ago at a Greenwood McDonalds parking lot very close to her apartment. She ran about 20 minutes late, but arrived and got in my car and she was dressed like a dancer in-between sets with over abundant tits hanging out. We talked and made plans to meet at my house immediately afterwards (1/2 hour north of her place) for $200. She said ok, but then she said she had to go back home and take care of her dog and then come over. An hour passed before she said she was ready. I was a little concerned she might be bringing some unexpected company with her so I gave her the address of the Mcdonalds 2 minutes down the street from my place, and told her it would be easier for her if I would meet her there and she could just follow me. A half hour passed and no call, no show. I finally get a text back from that she didn't like that idea, that was the end of my attempts.
http://www.seeking.com/member/aca49c...c-af09b0dde51d
-
01-11-21 13:07 #3462Senior Member

Posts: 830Roguebb
I messaged her a few months ago, back then the profile was only the girl with the long hair, and we went offline quickly and she sent me topless pics of her nice tits. She really lives in Bloomington, and were going to get together in Indy for $200. I got busy and had to cancel and then ended up meeting someone else instead for a few weeks. Now she has her butch GF in the profile. Good luck.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c3f51...7-6c029c69219d
-
01-11-21 12:58 #3461Senior Member

Posts: 830Lmpremi3
Another last minute scammer. We messaged on the site for a couple of weeks and she agreed to open minded FWB, then went quiet for a week, then she reached to me yesterday and said she needs help to get formula for her baby and then we could meet. NOT.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ac14c...0-69f6feaeaf5f
-
01-11-21 12:53 #3460Senior Member

Posts: 830Shelby, JosieAnn, hott4 u
I had similar results with Shelby, I think she is taking whatever convenient and bigger, better deal hits her at the moment she is in need, also what I can remember of her older pics, she is NOT slim. JosieAnn and I communicated months ago and she is a much bigger girl and I passed. Hott4 u has a 6 year old profile with very old pics (at least from when I saw her profile a few years ago) and when I asked her how recent they were, she stopped communicating.
Originally Posted by FreckleFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 12:38 #3459Senior Member

Posts: 830Insta Smart
I talked with her a couple of times and sensed she had the typical gps upsell attitude, I also could tell she had pancake tits. I think she thought you and I were Insta Stupid, LOL.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 09:03 #3458Senior Member

Posts: 2138A few More Reviews
FCSweet.
As already reported goes straight to offline texting quickly. I played the Covid vaccine scenario. Convo was simple. She asked what I wanted in an arrangement and I told her and asked her if she was good with that. Sure she said. I then asked what she wanted in an arrangement. Reply: No offence sweetheart but I don't really want to chat unless I'm being paid for my time. Here is my cashapp so we can get to know each other better plus I sell pics and videos. I told her no thanks I will wait until she is vaccinated. LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ab15a...e-1b18ff2c4584
Jadex_.
She is real, very hot and lives in Kokomo. I have seen her a couple of times for $200. She disappeared for about 3 weeks. Now she's back but only wants to do doubles with her new live in GF who looks thick from the pics. GF has a baby so visits at their place are limited. I declined.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6b76a...b-4450a2a147d7
Bhadbhabie81.
She went straight to offline texting. Texted back and forth a little then she ghosted. Maybe someone else has had luck with her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cc1be...d-37440dcedcbf
SugarbbyLexi28.
Lives in Fort Wayne. We went to offline texting quickly. She's real and like them all she wants a full time SD Initial convo was going good never discussed compensation for an arrangement. She follows Sugar baby advice on tik-tok and YouTube. She stopped communicating when I told her I couldn't be a full time SD that far from the Fort.
HelloThere917.
We went quickly to texting. Lives near Lowell IN and she is down to meet. Good convo, nice body via texting. Says she is very sexual. Problem is she's $250 plus hotel near SR2 and I-65. I passed.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ebef8...b-fead06fde545
CanWeFacetime.
We talked online only. She went straight to needing help for rent but never would go offline to discuss an arrangement. Probably a scammer.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f9391...4-4365312e69c4
Sexyslayer65.
We went quickly to offline texting. She is real but bigger than Curvy, probably a few extra pounds. She will do outcall to Terra Haute or Sullivan hotels, cheap $150 plus room. She's bigger than I prefer so I declined.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d417b...8-9816eeb1aa01
Shelby0620.
Went quickly to texting and she seemed down to meet. Set up meeting the next day and she ghosted. I texted back a couple of times with no response. Maybe somebody else has had better luck.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f6289...3-2b6f9b765689
Josieanne09.
She said she was interested in meeting and wanted my digits. I never heard from her. Maybe someone else has had better luck.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3d11c...2-59e82bb9d94a
Hott4 you.
We communicated online only. She said she was good to meet. Never heard back from her and she never read my messages. Maybe someone else has had better luck.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dfcb5...c-5cab96d43c19










Reply With Quote






