Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11349
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    It's kind of shitty to say what you said and not give any details. I thought we were supposed to help each other out with info? Bill Ho.
    Bill the problem is if any further detonate given about a bad experience the post is deleted or shut down. Yes I'd love to hear the details and agree with you 💯 but I know enough from his post to just avoid. I wish we all could be more open with details about the rip offs or just odd or bad sessions on the forum.

  2. #11348

    Astrid training

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch1965  [View Original Post]
    Much appreciated brother. I'm sure that many of us (me included) cross the pond for a variety of reasons (my boat is drydocked over there). Always looking for quality in the tri county area.
    A large percentage of these hoes need to be required to watch Astrid's training video before seeing anyone. She is a gift that keeps on giving. So tired of the majority of the posts in all the forums poor service, and rip offs.

  3. #11347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Date bella

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/datebell...t-tampa-230005

    She has her own website too, very expensive but I can't find anything on her. Anyone have the pleasure??

  4. #11346

    New girl Reyna

    I decided to try out Reyna while I was in town for the day after another provider had a family emergency and cancelled on me last minute. Let me tell you guys, she is 100% worth the visit if you're in the area. Really beautiful petite Latina that will talk dirty to you in Spanish and has a really great, bubbly personality. Will definitely be seeing her again next time I come into town. She's staying at a hotel near downtown that's pretty easy access to everything. Quoted 100 QV.

    Link below.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57655007/

  5. #11345
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue21  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any insight on this one? Good coms but can't find any reviews. Pictures don't look real but hoping she looks something like that ha. Thanks in advance for any knowledge on the subject.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kathryn-escort-tampa-920560
    She kinda looks like Jenn from back in the day.

  6. #11344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous434  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleyxo129

    Never heard anything about her so I decided to TOFTT, communications were great, very responsive, went to pick her up for a car date but it was a complete set up, she's robbing people, I don't want to get into too many details but I feel like lucky to have gotten out of there with no harm, I use tryst very frequently and I am telling you it is no longer safe to assume that is free of scams, please just everyone keep your guard up, I am going to take a little break from the hobby, stick to reliable providers fellow mongers.
    It's kind of shitty to say what you said and not give any details. I thought we were supposed to help each other out with info? Bill Ho.

  7. #11343

    Any insight?

    Does anyone have any insight on this one? Good coms but can't find any reviews. Pictures don't look real but hoping she looks something like that ha. Thanks in advance for any knowledge on the subject.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kathryn-escort-tampa-920560

  8. #11342

    Any insight?

    Does anyone have any insight on this one? Good coms but can't find any reviews. Pictures don't look real but hoping she looks something like that ha. Thanks in advance for any knowledge on the subject.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kathryn-escort-tampa-920560

  9. #11341
    Dude thanks so much. I thought I remembered her face from a report. Sorry that happened to you, been there myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lapeno007  [View Original Post]
    Dude read my report on her. She set me up and her pimp jumped me and robbed me. Do not see her.

  10. #11340

    Stay Far Away from Ashley Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    IME, the value of Tryst is that it doesn't have the kind of fake and scam ads so prominent on other sites. Of course, that's no guarantee that some individual provider advertising on that site might not be a bad apple.

    There are currently 5 providers on Tryst (see link) using the name Ashley. Is it one of these or, if not, do you have a link, or other identifying info, for the Ashley you're warning about? And you mentioned many shady, deceptive and fraudulent providers. Who are they?

    https://tryst.link/search?loc=27.947...%5B%5D=massage

    Also, what are the details of your negative experience? Hard to know what to watch out for without the relevant info.
    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleyxo129

    Never heard anything about her so I decided to TOFTT, communications were great, very responsive, went to pick her up for a car date but it was a complete set up, she's robbing people, I don't want to get into too many details but I feel like lucky to have gotten out of there with no harm, I use tryst very frequently and I am telling you it is no longer safe to assume that is free of scams, please just everyone keep your guard up, I am going to take a little break from the hobby, stick to reliable providers fellow mongers.

  11. #11339

    Reviews for Alyssa & Brianna Needed!

    Hey guys,

    Does any have any intel on these two ladies? Seriously considering them (I will be negotiating rates).

    Alyssa Lopez - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/3189462.htm.

    Brianna - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/7317465.htm.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! .

    B. 666.

  12. #11338

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteProf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her, any deets on services provided, etc.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ms-joy
    Dude read my report on her. She set me up and her pimp jumped me and robbed me. Do not see her.

  13. #11337

    Joy. Hard to say

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteProf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her, any deets on services provided, etc.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ms-joy
    Hearing she's good girl gone wrong. Approach with extreme caution.

  14. #11336

    Ms. Joy?

    Anyone seen her, any deets on services provided, etc.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ms-joy

  15. #11335

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaHobby  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang. Astrid is over in St. Pete. But I wanted to share over here on our side of the bay too. Just ELITE headgame. Fantastic skill set. Only other dates close to her level were hot holly (and to me Astrid being skinny and pretty vs BBW gives her the edge) and Mariah from treasure island like 5 or 6 years ago (she'd scream on your dick during Deep throat. Felt like you were in a facial abuse video LOL. Miss her.).

    Anyway, she's been reviewed before, but I wanted to give my 2 cents.

    A+.

    Good enough for me to drive across the bridge for LOL.
    Much appreciated brother. I'm sure that many of us (me included) cross the pond for a variety of reasons (my boat is drydocked over there). Always looking for quality in the tri county area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape