Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 14704
-
01-12-21 13:25 #5389Senior Member

Posts: 43Astrid
Had a dream that I visited with Astrid over the weekend at a clean, but nationally known lower-end hotel in and St Pete. She was warm and inviting, made sure I was comfortable, gave a great body rub and BBBJ that was on par with the 10/10 reviews previously posted. She is very thin and exceptionally skilled. Total damage was $.
Happy Hunting!
-
01-12-21 12:27 #5388Senior Member

Posts: 470Brianna
Price list on that site.
Originally Posted by Bleeder666
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 12:24 #5387Senior Member

Posts: 470Alyssa
Outcall from Tampa $400. I'm out!
Originally Posted by Bleeder666
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 11:11 #5386Senior Member

Posts: 1991BBBJ Only
Did she let you know that before you went there? It's not in her post. WTF.
Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 11:04 #5385Senior Member

Posts: 960The Tall Thin blonde UTR with nice bolt ons is back
The Tall Thin blonde UTR with nice bolt ons is back.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 21:20 #5384Senior Member

Posts: 685She was on my radar, but I was also worried she was LEO. It's too bad you didn't get to test ride that plump booty of hers.
Originally Posted by GoBlue21
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 18:20 #5383Senior Member

Posts: 115I had my eye on her. But yeah a benjie for pipe cleaning is steep. I assume she must be a dancer. Did she tell you her FS roses?
Originally Posted by GoBlue21
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 17:19 #5382Senior Member

Posts: 70Reviews Needed for Alyssa Lopez & Brianna, Thanks!
Hey guys,
Does any have any intel on these two ladies? Seriously considering them (I will be negotiating rates).
Alyssa Lopez - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/3189462.htm.
Brianna - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/7317465.htm.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! .
B. 666.
-
01-11-21 15:34 #5381Senior Member

Posts: 78Isabella
She's the girl in the pics. Face not as pretty without make up but still very attractive. Perfect litter spinner body with pierced nipples. She answered the door naked so that was relieving as I thought she could be LEO. However we agreed on a Benjamin for a qv and when I got there she told me it was for BBBJ only. Idk about you guys, but I'm not coughing that up for a BBBJ LOL. For you high rollers that like spinners she's perfect. Good attitude. She gave me the Benjamin back when she realized I thought the date was for FS. Oh yea. She's pretty tough to get a hold of LOL. Stay safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57631251/
-
01-11-21 15:23 #5380Senior Member

Posts: 106Got it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TontoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 14:29 #5379Senior Member

Posts: 809Astrid
See post #5336.
Originally Posted by Ssmith158
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 14:23 #5378Senior Member

Posts: 106Got a link and rates? I'm always down for a good DT.
Originally Posted by TampaHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 13:55 #5377Senior Member

Posts: 5948She is like 10 min away from me but have had hard time setting up. Can for see a reg if ever make it in the door.
Originally Posted by TampaHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 13:50 #5376Senior Member

Posts: 149Astrid
My date with Astrid was 10/10.
BBBJ with DT, CIM.
I'm on the other side of the bay in Tampa, but got in contact with Astrid and WOW LOL. Just ELITE headgame. Fantastic skill set. Only other dates close to her level were hot holly (and to me Astrid being skinny and pretty vs BBW gives her the edge) and Mariah / Emily from treasure island like 5 or 6 years ago (she'd scream on your dick during Deep throat. Felt like you were in a facial abuse video LOL. Miss her.).
Anyway, she's been reviewed before, but I wanted to give my 2 cents.
A+.
Good enough for me to drive across the bridge for LOL.
-
01-11-21 09:10 #5375Senior Member

Posts: 537SammiB is around and fine
I have seen that amusement park. Just the other night. Her 277 number gets in contact with her. If any friend of hers has an operating unused cell to hand to her at next visit, you'd do lots of us a favor.
Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





