Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 657 of 976 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 707 757 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 14633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4793

    Saylor rae

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...8258.htm?cat=1

    I saw the ad and thought she was worth a call. I Googled the number and little to no info on her. Shot her a text telling her that, even though she doesn't like text messages, I thought her pics were great and I asked her if she had any reviews she could guide me to. I also requested a face pic since hers were blurred. Her response was a slew text messages telling me she hated guys like me and telling me providers hate reviews. She continued with a rash of personal attacks, mind you we have never met. LOL. She continued to tell me that I was an a $$hole for even asking for the reviews let alone wanting to see her face. I responded by stating that my experience has been that usually only providers who are substandard in performance or looks dislike reviews. You could imagine her response. LOL. Now the messages have descended into claims that she is telling all providers to blacklist me. I am smart enough to maintain a very high degree of separation between the hobby and my real life so I am not worried but I did want to get this out there since she is supposedly "verified" on that site and they may give some a level of comfort. If anyone has seen her I am curious if she is worth the time and perhaps I caught her on a bad day.
    Saylor Rae is in fact, a provider who goes by jillian ross. Crazy doesn't even to describe her!

  2. #4792

    Back in the Cape

    Was in the Ca[e for a while and thought I could go for a nice blow job if Janella is still answering her phone. Shit pot luck and come on over, she still gives the greatest blow job, especially when she goes down and puts your balls in her mouth. Some talent, pussy is as tight as putting a square plug in a round hole, after tears and lots of lube, low and behold its starting to spread. All in all great blow job, love to ride cow girl, and finished mish with her pussy looking like the Holland tunnel without a toll collector. Ciao fellow mongers and Happy New Year.

  3. #4791

    The redhead Does Exist

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Starting to have my suspicions with this one especially since she originally was ok with meeting the following day, but comms went ghost. Hoping a scammer was dodged by accident, but who knows.
    Despite failing to communicate a number of times the Electrician attempted once again. Lo and behold. She does exist! He says he's just as cute as her pics, but probably somewhere in her mid 30's and worth the effort since she's new at this and may not do it long. Probably explains why she won't do BBBJ, but the CBJ ski wand sensual(YMMV). Cute and petite, but seem unnaturally tired from something at times... probably has a "habit"... like everything around her is slowing down. She did have a "handler" who called after session apparently to make sure time was kept. Worth the trip as she may go UTR.

  4. #4790

    Eros Sammi

    I saw Sammi a few weeks ago before becoming a member here and thought the gents on the board would benefit from my review.

    I'm always a bit sceptical when the face is hidden in the ad but I also understand why.

    Pictures in her ad are much better than the real thing and for 350/ H I was hoping for better. When the door opened at her Naples incall at a hotel on 41, I was disappointed. Candle lit atmosphere and all but the looks let me down.

    Other mongers might of been ok with her, but I'm as picky as they get and for that kind of coin, I should have respectfully said thanks but no thanks and exited the premises. But, the little head wants what the little head wants.

    Will not repeat.

  5. #4789
    For those who like Roni Minage, some don't, she's visiting SWFL. She has the bad habit of ghosting folks. So be aware of that before booking.

    Other than that she's not bad.

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...y/028820264215

    RN out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Roni.jpg‎  

  6. #4788

    Stimulus Check

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    400/ hhr 600/ h WOW.

    Happy you're a man of such means.
    Moby, I looked at it this way. I had just received my stimulus check, so why not get stimulated LOL? Sometimes it's just better to eat one filet mignon than three big macs, ya know what I mean? Absolutely no regrets.

  7. #4787

    Jessie

    I almost didn't want to post this as she is my new ATF but in the spirit of sharing my electrician saw Jessie the other day at her cape incall location. She was running a special that day for 2. 0 for the hour so he arrived and was greeted with her in a lingerie top and no bottoms. That was perfectly showing off her amazing ass. She is a thick one (mom body) but the titties are perfect as is the ass, legs are thick and yummy is just how I like them she cud b my ideal woman. Very pretty face and super cool attitude def a true GFE all the way. Wish she was a little cheaper but def worth the money in my book. See her soon before my electrician wifes her up LMFAO.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/140724139075

  8. #4786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074

    Re: Kung Pao Jen the Whack Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1313  [View Original Post]
    Would someone please find chubby an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet, she's losing it. Imagine that, an overweight, loudmouth ***** on STG defending herself because she thinks she's better than everyone else. Anyway, here's a screenshot of a PM she sent me and what she thinks of you guys LOL.
    'Cum'pulsive prostitution habits?

    That's the pot bellied Jen calling the kettle black.

    I did check my mail, but she didn't grace me with her hot air.

  9. #4785

    Different providers

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Looks to me like you two are talking about different girls.
    Rays link different girl.

  10. #4784
    Quote Originally Posted by Dine69  [View Original Post]
    Any insight. 200 roses outcall only.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/239-296-3782/2
    Someone listed her as a great spinner a month or so ago. Can't remember who but it was definitely a favorable review.

  11. #4783

    I think that's a different girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dine69  [View Original Post]
    Looks to me like you two are talking about different girls.

  12. #4782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Doing some research for my seasonal comeback to Naples-Ft Myers.

    Noticed an Alexis Taylor advertised for erotic massage and wondered if anyone has any feedback. From description, fits more in this section rather than massage. Sounds fun. Is it?

    Feel free to pm if not appropriate here.

    Also, any other suggestions for a Trusted Senior appreciated.

    Thanks.

    HG2.
    Hey bro,

    Good to see you again. Got a link for her ad?

  13. #4781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBirdDog  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her regularly, before the trailer incident. If Covid passes, I will start seeing her again. She is one of the most talented and willing provider in this area and is a hot MILF. She has never tried to rip me off but once was a no show.
    Moby agrees with you about Eliza. She has a beautifully smooth and polished ass hole too. He loves to double finger her holes while enjoying DATY. When she's in the mood her cock sucking skills are second to none. She seems to be the definition of YMMV.

  14. #4780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972
    Quote Originally Posted by WellHungMan  [View Original Post]
    I treated myself to to what I would call a 5 star PSE session with Veronica while she was visiting Naples.

    We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time.

    www.sohot.me

    Tight screening requirements but made both of us feel safe and the two hour session was out of this world.

    Will absolutely repeat the next time she is here.

    WHM.
    400/ hhr 600/ h WOW.

    Happy you're a man of such means.

  15. #4779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972
    Quote Originally Posted by Dine69  [View Original Post]
    Any insight. 200 roses outcall only.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/239-296-3782/2
    Was awesome a few months ago, sweet, petite, full on passionate GFE, BBBJ and BBFS till blow then in the cover. Bad habits have taken over and her looks and service has plummeted. Moby will not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape