Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,016 to 15,030 of 24536
-
01-12-21 06:34 #9521Senior Member

Posts: 27Ehh
She's hit or miss and she tries to pull "you paid to hang not fuck me" card you can watch her asked etc its kinda lame I lost 40 $ cause she gave me my money back.
Originally Posted by Newtothis26
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 06:02 #9520Senior Member

Posts: 476Thanks
Thanks for the response. Good looking out. If I jump out there I'll review.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 01:37 #9519Senior Member

Posts: 113Recently saw her
Saw Casey one day last week I text her on the 3605 number, no problems except when I went grabbed her boobs she jumped, they are really deflated, she kept bra on the entire time, BBBJ cfs, she's ok in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Mannerism30
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 00:28 #9518Senior Member

Posts: 170Bwi Monica
I saw her ad pop up today. Don't remember seeing her in the bwi area. https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...more/57638561/.
Anyone have any info they can share. Will plan on visiting this weekend if everything checks out.
-
01-11-21 20:33 #9517Senior Member

Posts: 396Try calling her the next time you see her ad. I didn't text.
Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 20:24 #9516Senior Member

Posts: 80Out of all the attempts I made to reach her I never got a text back from her.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 19:10 #9515Regular Member

Posts: 2Any info
So I'm new to this site just found out about it actually LOL was looking for info been out of touch with her for a while. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/24-7/31502251.
-
01-11-21 18:55 #9514Senior Member

Posts: 396Vanessa
Saw her as well for HH last month. Same tuition. I was actually about to strike out that night and then her ad popped up on EB. I remembered she was pretty well reviewed here so I pulled the trigger. She does look like her pics but they are most definitely from when her tits weren't deflated. She told me where to go, did the two stop, directed me to her front door, did uncle check, then it was on to it. She definitely gets into it or is really good at pretending but I was cool with it either way.
Originally Posted by MjThrill42
[View Original Post]
I did NOT do BBFS. To each their own but that's one road I won't go down.
-
01-11-21 18:50 #9513Senior Member

Posts: 396He's not the only one. Casey's flaked on me before as well so I just don't bother trying with her anymore.
Originally Posted by Jrd4388
[View Original Post]
Not once has she ever replied to a text.
Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 16:44 #9512Senior Member

Posts: 80Anybody seen her
Hey anyone seen this lady https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/57613036/.
-
01-11-21 15:57 #9511Regular Member

Posts: 15I texted her. There was some delay with the texts but I got out to her. She said she has a lot of people texting her so she tries to save each number by what time they said they'd like to meet up.
Originally Posted by Mannerism30
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 15:49 #9510Senior Member

Posts: 304Nicki
These girls are inconsistent for the most part. I had zero issues with Nikki. Had her filled within 30 minutes of first contact.
Originally Posted by MuffScout
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 15:44 #9509Senior Member

Posts: 100Casey communication.
I've tried texting out to her twice and got no response or reply. Did you call or text?
Originally Posted by Kelevra88
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 14:31 #9508Senior Member

Posts: 647That's Naveah. She's been around for a good minute. She's another provider that is the epitome of YMMV. She's got 50/50 split reviews. Both good and bad comments. Hit or miss depending on the day.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 14:27 #9507Senior Member

Posts: 304Assumed she was by all the tracks, I don't hit that stroll. Agree on the teeth. Avoid.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






