Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 981 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 672 722 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 14704
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5389

    Astrid

    Had a dream that I visited with Astrid over the weekend at a clean, but nationally known lower-end hotel in and St Pete. She was warm and inviting, made sure I was comfortable, gave a great body rub and BBBJ that was on par with the 10/10 reviews previously posted. She is very thin and exceptionally skilled. Total damage was $.

    Happy Hunting!

  2. #5388

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeder666  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Does any have any intel on these two ladies? Seriously considering them (I will be negotiating rates).

    Alyssa Lopez - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/3189462.htm.

    Brianna - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/7317465.htm.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! .

    B. 666.
    Price list on that site.

  3. #5387

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeder666  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Does any have any intel on these two ladies? Seriously considering them (I will be negotiating rates).

    Alyssa Lopez - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/3189462.htm.

    Brianna - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/7317465.htm.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! .

    B. 666.
    Outcall from Tampa $400. I'm out!

  4. #5386

    BBBJ Only

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot  [View Original Post]
    She was on my radar, but I was also worried she was LEO. It's too bad you didn't get to test ride that plump booty of hers.
    Did she let you know that before you went there? It's not in her post. WTF.

  5. #5385

    The Tall Thin blonde UTR with nice bolt ons is back

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She is in St. Pete and looking to make some cash. PM for more info if you wish.
    The Tall Thin blonde UTR with nice bolt ons is back.

  6. #5384
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue21  [View Original Post]
    She's the girl in the pics. Face not as pretty without make up but still very attractive. Perfect litter spinner body with pierced nipples. She answered the door naked so that was relieving as I thought she could be LEO. However we agreed on a Benjamin for a qv and when I got there she told me it was for BBBJ only. Idk about you guys, but I'm not coughing that up for a BBBJ LOL. For you high rollers that like spinners she's perfect. Good attitude. She gave me the Benjamin back when she realized I thought the date was for FS. Oh yea. She's pretty tough to get a hold of LOL. Stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57631251/
    She was on my radar, but I was also worried she was LEO. It's too bad you didn't get to test ride that plump booty of hers.

  7. #5383
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue21  [View Original Post]
    She's the girl in the pics. Face not as pretty without make up but still very attractive. Perfect litter spinner body with pierced nipples. She answered the door naked so that was relieving as I thought she could be LEO. However we agreed on a Benjamin for a qv and when I got there she told me it was for BBBJ only. Idk about you guys, but I'm not coughing that up for a BBBJ LOL. For you high rollers that like spinners she's perfect. Good attitude. She gave me the Benjamin back when she realized I thought the date was for FS. Oh yea. She's pretty tough to get a hold of LOL. Stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57631251/
    I had my eye on her. But yeah a benjie for pipe cleaning is steep. I assume she must be a dancer. Did she tell you her FS roses?

  8. #5382

    Reviews Needed for Alyssa Lopez & Brianna, Thanks!

    Hey guys,

    Does any have any intel on these two ladies? Seriously considering them (I will be negotiating rates).

    Alyssa Lopez - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/3189462.htm.

    Brianna - https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/7317465.htm.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! .

    B. 666.

  9. #5381

    Isabella

    She's the girl in the pics. Face not as pretty without make up but still very attractive. Perfect litter spinner body with pierced nipples. She answered the door naked so that was relieving as I thought she could be LEO. However we agreed on a Benjamin for a qv and when I got there she told me it was for BBBJ only. Idk about you guys, but I'm not coughing that up for a BBBJ LOL. For you high rollers that like spinners she's perfect. Good attitude. She gave me the Benjamin back when she realized I thought the date was for FS. Oh yea. She's pretty tough to get a hold of LOL. Stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57631251/

  10. #5380
    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    See post #5336.
    Got it. Thanks.

  11. #5379

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssmith158  [View Original Post]
    Got a link and rates? I'm always down for a good DT.
    See post #5336.

  12. #5378
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaHobby  [View Original Post]
    My date with Astrid was 10/10.

    BBBJ with DT, CIM.

    I'm on the other side of the bay in Tampa, but got in contact with Astrid and WOW LOL. Just ELITE headgame. Fantastic skill set. Only other dates close to her level were hot holly (and to me Astrid being skinny and pretty vs BBW gives her the edge) and Mariah / Emily from treasure island like 5 or 6 years ago (she'd scream on your dick during Deep throat. Felt like you were in a facial abuse video LOL. Miss her.).

    Anyway, she's been reviewed before, but I wanted to give my 2 cents.

    A+.

    Good enough for me to drive across the bridge for LOL.
    Got a link and rates? I'm always down for a good DT.

  13. #5377
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaHobby  [View Original Post]
    My date with Astrid was 10/10.

    BBBJ with DT, CIM.

    I'm on the other side of the bay in Tampa, but got in contact with Astrid and WOW LOL. Just ELITE headgame. Fantastic skill set. Only other dates close to her level were hot holly (and to me Astrid being skinny and pretty vs BBW gives her the edge) and Mariah / Emily from treasure island like 5 or 6 years ago (she'd scream on your dick during Deep throat. Felt like you were in a facial abuse video LOL. Miss her.).

    Anyway, she's been reviewed before, but I wanted to give my 2 cents.

    A+.

    Good enough for me to drive across the bridge for LOL.
    She is like 10 min away from me but have had hard time setting up. Can for see a reg if ever make it in the door.

  14. #5376

    Astrid

    My date with Astrid was 10/10.

    BBBJ with DT, CIM.

    I'm on the other side of the bay in Tampa, but got in contact with Astrid and WOW LOL. Just ELITE headgame. Fantastic skill set. Only other dates close to her level were hot holly (and to me Astrid being skinny and pretty vs BBW gives her the edge) and Mariah / Emily from treasure island like 5 or 6 years ago (she'd scream on your dick during Deep throat. Felt like you were in a facial abuse video LOL. Miss her.).

    Anyway, she's been reviewed before, but I wanted to give my 2 cents.

    A+.

    Good enough for me to drive across the bridge for LOL.

  15. #5375

    SammiB is around and fine

    I have seen that amusement park. Just the other night. Her 277 number gets in contact with her. If any friend of hers has an operating unused cell to hand to her at next visit, you'd do lots of us a favor.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot  [View Original Post]
    For those who haven't seen Sammi B, she is in my hall of fame for most amazing kitty lips. Meaty and pink. I don't do much DATY, but she tastes so delicious and those meat hammocks dangling between her legs while she is on all fours is one of the most amazing sites I've ever seen in my 30 plus years of interviewing cheerleaders.

    It's been several months since I've seen her. I hope she's ok.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape