Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 535 of 888 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 585 635 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5298
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Fantasy

    Saw her again. Great body, beautiful face. Again, easy communication. Set up a date quickly. Met her at the room. She's in a towel again. Talked a little. Got comfortable. Started making out a little, I tried to DATY. She says to wait. Gave a great BBBJ. Then I stopped her short. Then she allowed me to return the favor. After she finished, we went fir mish. Next time I'll try to make it through more positions. She's the best I've found. Proud that I Actually made it to her sweet spot this time. YMMV.

    https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...e/902127366732

  2. #5297

    Chocolate dream pt2

    Meant to post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4EC8D786-8307-4E2B-BE87-D671E776BF3F.jpg‎  

  3. #5296

    Chocolate Barbie alert

    Fellas do you like chocolate?? I have seen Carmen Creme a few times and I will definitely say she is everything plus some. She aims to please and gives you what you need. I have left satisfied every time. I am long time lurker just never post. Here's a sneak peek.

  4. #5295

    Spinner

    Nice young lady. Very agreeable and easy setup. Clean place and skills were there. DT, Greek, she aims to please.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/105227679249

  5. #5294

    Been trying too.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungGuy997  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her haven't seen a report https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/076394237314.
    On and off since November. Closest I got was hotel parking lot and then radio silence. Finally texted back after I was long gone and have half-assed apology.

    She did tell me that she moved into a place in Travellers Rest and would be in calling from there. She invited me but I haven't yet rsvp'd.

  6. #5293

    Kinky Amber

    My understanding is that Amber has strict age requirements for her clients. Does anyone know what that range is?

  7. #5292
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    No offense taken MrMann. You guys know we see some of the same women around here right? LMAO.
    Right. My point wasn't that we share. My point was I've seen her plenty of times before she got the idea that putting an ad on tryst somehow instantly increases the value. Plenty of other options and I've already filled her up several times at the "going rate" so I'm good.

  8. #5291
    Quote Originally Posted by RobberFly  [View Original Post]
    I saw her few months back. We were talking for sometime, and she was nice, not rude at all. But didn't want to drive 2 hrs to meet her. Then she calls me one day out of the blue, saying she is in Greenville, a deal fell apart, so she is in Grenville for few hours and she has a room. I was there within 30 minutes it was one of the best I've had. But then again I doubt it was her normal routine. She was having some issues at home, and she wanted someone to listen to it. So I talked with her for like 30 minutes, smoked some 420 (she had good stuff) and once everything was off her chest we started the main event. She is a freak. One of the best anal I've done, she takes it like a pro, and its so tight. We hangout for like 3 hours, for the 30 min donation, had multiple pops, all ending in Greek. She made me do some stuff that don't want to mention on this all in all it was super awesome. And then I droped her off to Spartanburg.

    Now comes the funny part, I knew it was one time only thing and she was blowing off steam. But I wanted to see if we can do some of it again. But when I contacted her she acted like it never happened. She acted like she didn't know me at all. Then she stopped answering my calls. And then disappeared from Spartanburg stg for a while. Now only I knew she is back. As always YMMV. But if you get her in a good mode, she really can take a pounding.
    I've pumped several loads in her in just a few months in a couple different locations in spartanburg. She likes the creampies and she likes them deep. You'll leave smelling like stale menthols but she's a fun lady.

  9. #5290

    Mixed Spinner

    Hello All,

    Good evening Gentlemen I just had a dream with Danni, and let me say it was well worth it. PM me for detail.

  10. #5289

    Too damn high!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/994765963569

    Washed up meth head wants $175 a qv.
    Ah, but what a beautiful set of abs that girl has. (if the pictures are accurate.).

  11. #5288
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungGuy997  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her haven't seen a report https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/076394237314.
    She's been reviewed several times on here, but it was a while back. She should come up if you search her name.

    I tried a couple times to arrange something with her about a year and a half ago but she's awful at communication so it never worked out. She'll respond with her rates pretty quickly but don't expect a text back for hours after that, if at all.

  12. #5287
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungGuy997  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her haven't seen a report https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/076394237314.
    I haven't seen her, personally, but I believe she's been around for quite a while. It's been interesting to watch the skull tattoo on her ass evolve over the years.

  13. #5286

    Lol

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/994765963569

    Washed up meth head wants $175 a qv.

  14. #5285
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  15. #5284

    Lexii?

    Anyone see her haven't seen a report https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/076394237314.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape